November Rainbow Babies

I won't be needing the D&C after all girls, Ive started passing everything on my own, but it isn't nice at all. It really is like something out of a horror film, I tried the bath, but I had to get out after 10 mins as the water had turned completely red :(

Babydust- I wish you all the best for your future. I hope the pain eases quickly and that emotional you can feel good soon. x

Babydust- So sorry hun. I totally know what you're going through. Just give your body and your heart time to heal and I pray you will get your rainbow baby soon :hugs:

Babydust - I pray that God will give you strength in this very sad moment you're going through. I didn't get a D&C on my last mc and even when it was emotionally draining and phisically painful, it was better for my uterus I guess. It will pass soon -the phisycal pain- my prayers are with you :hugs:

sharon - Your scan pic is gorgeous! Glad you got to hear your baby's hb! I'm so excited now! lol I'm supposed to go for my NT scan soon doctor said anytime between now and 13 weeks so I'm going next wednesday probably, baby was measuring 4 days ahead so it should be around 12 + 6 :)

pichi - I have had no symptoms other than an occasional sore boob that comes and goes and mood swings (I've always been moody anyway) so I freaked out from 7 weeks til 10 weeks when i got my second scan lol Now I know I'm just lucky. try not to stress too much hun :hugs:

I hope you all are doing great girls, I'm enjoying the start of the rainy season here... I just wish I had someone to snuggle me :dohh:

Baby Dust I am so sorry :cry: I wish you all the best when you are ready to try again!!

Sharon-Love your scan pic!!! Little one is so big now!

pichi-did you try the video link I posted for the doppler? I know it can be hard to find and it's prob just too early. OR it can have its back to the doppler. During Monday's scan she had a hard time getting it on the audio, we could see it but little thing had it's back to us, that made all the difference. Try not to stress about it. (I also read somewhere not to try on the doppler for too long of a time. Something about it not being good for the placenta, maybe?!!? Just a heads up on that, if I don't find it and didn't know about that, I'd be trying for like 45 minutes, not wanting to give up lol.) ((although, I didn't know that when I was preggo with DD and I'm sure I had some long sessions of trying to find the hb and she's great, well she's a drama queen but I doubt the doppler had anything to do with that lol))

babydust-so incredibly sorry your having to go thru all of this. I'm sorry for the physical and emotional pain your having. I can't imagine passing everything on my own. Your more of a woman than I am. I opted for a D&C with both m/c. I was bleeding very heavily before I went in though and it was tough.
I'm sure you need an emotional break for a while. I hope you find peace with all of this very soon. Sending you lots of virtual ((hugs)).

Hope everyone is doing great! Wishing you all a good weekend :)

:hugs:i have my appt today. i have been up all night throwing up and now i feel like my body's been hit by a truck. i have never had nausea this bad until last night. it took me 45 minutes to eat 4 crackers and 4 bites of applesauce. Anyway its starting to calm down i just dont want to be throwing up at the doctor. Blakesmom i know you have your appt today too. good luck

Babydust- i am so sorry for your loss. i know nothing anyone says will make it feel any better. i can't believe they didnt give you any pain meds, my last two miscarriages they gave me percocets.:hugs:

appt went well. baby measuring 10 weeks 3 days. got to see him kick his legs :) and feeling better now after i went to the bathroom ( tmi) but whatever works. just have this bad backache so i got the heating pad on it

:hugs:i have my appt today. i have been up all night throwing up and now i feel like my body's been hit by a truck. i have never had nausea this bad until last night. it took me 45 minutes to eat 4 crackers and 4 bites of applesauce. Anyway its starting to calm down i just dont want to be throwing up at the doctor. Blakesmom i know you have your appt today too. good luck

Babydust- i am so sorry for your loss. i know nothing anyone says will make it feel any better. i can't believe they didnt give you any pain meds, my last two miscarriages they gave me percocets.:hugs:

I'm thinking I will take an anti nausea pill before my appointment as I've been throwing up for the last 2 weeks--good golly I hope its all been for a good cause!!

well she's a drama queen but I doubt the doppler had anything to do with that lol))

:rofl:

I've been feeling little vibrations in my tummy today, its so weird and vibrating is the only way I can describe it! I have no clue what it is!! x

pichi-did you try the video link I posted for the doppler? I know it can be hard to find and it's prob just too early. OR it can have its back to the doppler. During Monday's scan she had a hard time getting it on the audio, we could see it but little thing had it's back to us, that made all the difference. Try not to stress about it. (I also read somewhere not to try on the doppler for too long of a time. Something about it not being good for the placenta, maybe?!!? Just a heads up on that, if I don't find it and didn't know about that, I'd be trying for like 45 minutes, not wanting to give up lol.) ((although, I didn't know that when I was preggo with DD and I'm sure I had some long sessions of trying to find the hb and she's great, well she's a drama queen but I doubt the doppler had anything to do with that lol))

i try for prolly 10 minutes max but i'm sure they're just small. have gotten those weird feelings today like something is bumping about in there but it could just be wind :haha:

Scan went well--heart rate of 171bpm--will try to load a pic tomorrow!!

Sharon- How low are the vibrations??? I'm not feeling anything as far as movement. The heartbeat is right above my pubic bone. I would think if it's around that area it's baby! Maybe even an inch higher since your further along than me!

Dancing-Aww, so glad you had a great scan!! Whoohoo!!! :)

Blakesmom-So happy you had a great appt!!! YAY :)

I feel so sorry for you ladies who are throwing up sick. I stay nauseated ALL the time but not puking yet. I hate it for y'all. ((hugs))
For anyone not even nauseated, you stink lol but we still love you :)
Hopefully things will settle down in the next few weeks and everyone will start to feel better and enjoy everything a little better :)

Dancing and blakesmom - Yay!! I'm so glad you both had great scans :happydance: waiting for pics!!:hugs:

Sharon - That sounds interesting, I have so much abdominal fat that I don't think I'll feel anything anytime soon lol

klein - if it makes you feel any better well I have a tiny bit of heartburn today :wacko: that's it tho :haha:

I hope you all feel better if you're not feeling that well :hugs:

I had a weird dream last night that ended up as a nightmare.

The whole dream I was driving a very expensive car that wasn't mine, and I didn't know how to drive, when I woke up my legs were very sore as if I would've been to the gym :shrug:

then I was trying to pee and there was this girl watching me and talking to me :wacko: well I peed and started bleeding, very red kinda dark scary blood. I ran to look for help and to my surprise there was my exhusband and apparently well we were together :dohh: I asked him to help me and he pushed my boob ouchie so painful and then out of nowhere a girl wanted to fight lol I've never been on a fight but I was ready :growlmad: then I felt the blood coming down and woke up:shrug: Spoke to the ex (we are friends now) and he apologized for the nightmare lol now I remember why we're not together anymore.

Of course as i woke up I was just happy that it was a bad nightmare but I was honestly a bit surprised because I feel more secure now and try not to stress so much, I guess I'm still scared on the inside.

Then the car well maybe I'm secretly scared to be a bad mom I mean I don't know how to be a mom :nope: I just wish my mom was still alive it would be so much easier.

*Sigh* sorry about the weird nightmare vent... this house gets too lonely sometimes.

Cata- Your dream was too funny! Of course disregarding the bleeding bit. That ready to fight bit must be the horomones lol I had a good laugh. Thanks! So sorry your moms not here to help you, I have no doubt you'll be great. I had my son 2 weeks after I turned 17, due to my mom still 'soaking' it all in. It was just me and my son. It comes so naturally. I can remember tripping, when he was a month old, down 3 stairs and in mid air I turned myself from going to fall on him to him going to fall on me. Apparently, I was holding him so tight, he didn't even flinch lol. I thought THANK YOU LORD for giving me motherly instincts! With my accident prone self I need them :)

We have a funny little saying between DH and myself with the kids. If one of us does something stupid as far as parenting goes, we say "well there goes my mommy/daddy of the year award"
Here was my first lost award...very embarassing:dohh:
A week after I brought my son home from the hospital, I wanted to run to the gas station. It was literally 14 houses down, a city block in length. My son was asleep in his crib and I thought...oh I'll be back in just a second, he'll stay asleep :blush: Yea... I made it to the door and thought WTH AM I DOING?!?!?!? After 15 minutes of getting him up and all loaded up in the car and carseat, that was the hardest candy bar I had to work for in a long time lol. It takes some adjusting to... the not being able to jet out the door, other than that it's all good :)

Cata- Your dream was too funny! Of course disregarding the bleeding bit. That ready to fight bit must be the horomones lol I had a good laugh. Thanks! So sorry your moms not here to help you, I have no doubt you'll be great. I had my son 2 weeks after I turned 17, due to my mom still 'soaking' it all in. It was just me and my son. It comes so naturally. I can remember tripping, when he was a month old, down 3 stairs and in mid air I turned myself from going to fall on him to him going to fall on me. Apparently, I was holding him so tight, he didn't even flinch lol. I thought THANK YOU LORD for giving me motherly instincts! With my accident prone self I need them :)

:blush:It was def a weird dream, lol I have no idea where it came from :shrug:

I'm not worried about the bleeding part, that was a very common nightmare for me from weeks 5 to 8 or so, as all my mcs have started that way. My brother said he's not surprised about the fighting part :blush: apparently I've become a bit cranky lately :D

I trust I learned how to be a good mom from my own, she was pretty awesome and would have been a great granny too :angel: the diaper part well I guess I'll learn, I am excited and most of the time I think I'll be great :coolio:

Wow at 17, how strong can you be? :hugs: motherly instincts are really something huh? amazing, it must have been painful but who cares if you baby is safe? :flower:

I think I'll just stock up on candy bars and stuff before lo is born lol. Thank you for sharing your stories :flower:

Lol Klein I love your stories! There are so many parenting books out there but I think I'm just going to trust my instincts when little one arrives!

Blakesmom and dancing congratulations with you appointments and scans today!

This week I had to have genetic counselling because they found from my bloods that I carry the gene for thalasaemia. OH tested negative so no more stress. I can't even contemplate if he was positive because it's a terrible disease! Few!

Finally I have my first midwife booking in appointment on Monday!

Cata your dream was crazy! I hardly ever remember mine. I happy for you that you feel more relaxed about your situation. You will do great!

Only a slight let up on my ms. I've been vomiting daily for five weeks and I'm kinda getting used to it. My staple diet is bread and fizzy drinks. When I can't keep much down lemonade gives me energy because it's packed with sugar. I never used to drink the stuff but given I've lost half a stone I will eat and drink what I can. Baby is apparently taking everything it needs from me..... It's my hair and nails that will break.

Anyone feeling more confident as time is ticking and we near the 12 mark?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->