November Rainbow Babies

I'm hoping that when I get my blood drawn tomorrow I will see an increase in the progesterone. That to me would indicate that the placenta is producing progesterone as well as doing the injections.
Tomorrow is my release from the fertility doc to my ob ((sigh)). I don't think they typically monitor things like that at the ob. I'm not sure. Guess I need to make a list of questions for tomorrow. .........I'm going to be in tears at my release appt., granted scan and everything is ok. Such a huge step. I will miss them all so much, and miss seeing baby Klein every week :(

.I'm going to be in tears at my release appt., granted scan and everything is ok. Such a huge step. I will miss them all so much, and miss seeing baby Klein every week

I think my last weekly scan will be a week on Thursday and I too will be devastated to stop seeing baby every week, but if we look on the bright side, it means that doctors are convinced all is going to be okay :wohoo:

RE announcing it, I have told my mum and 2 best friends and OH has told all his family. I'm not planning on telling anyone else until I really have to, probably after 16-18 weeks. I like it being our little secret :cloud9:

I found babies heartbeat! So chuffed right now :D

Hope everyone is well! I'm on my phone so its hard to read through all posts just now :flower:

Just poping in to say hi :) I have my official dating scan on Friday! Will post a pic xx hope you're all well x

Hi girls!

I've been lurking a bit and I'm glad to see everything is going well :flower:

Been having heartburn and sadness I really don't get why but I'm not feeling very happy lately, the fact that I'm 32 and living in my dad's house, they are all awesome but oh well, it's temporary tho. Also heartburn started 3 days ago :dohh: just when i was sure i was safe from symptoms.

I had a stupid fight with my sister Sat morning and I cried for like and hour lol my sister was apologizing and my dad didn't know what to do while I insisted I was fine, just couldn't stop crying :blush:

I have my NT scan tomorrow so hoping seeing mini me will make me feel better :cry:

Wait... we're 12 weeks! yay!

Hope everything keeps going wonderful for all of us, gl to those with upcoming scans :flower: I love how we all seem more relaxed as time goes by:hugs:

Well ladies, I had my first scan on Wednesday and the baby was great. Had a heartbeat and measured 8weeks 2days. Yesterday I started spotting and today had a scan with no heartbeat. It is amazing how quickly things can change. I opted for at home medical management and the doctor gave me pills that will help my body miscarry. I'm not going to take them until after work tomorrow because I have wednesday and thursday off. My body is definitely starting on its own though, cramping is starting to kick in full gear tonight. Two angles makes it really difficult to want to try again. I really pray that all your rainbow babies make it to the end of this journey.

Hope, I am extremely sorry for your sadness and loss. Prayers for you and baby, and strength for you to get through this time.

Well ladies, I had my first scan on Wednesday and the baby was great. Had a heartbeat and measured 8weeks 2days. Yesterday I started spotting and today had a scan with no heartbeat. It is amazing how quickly things can change. I opted for at home medical management and the doctor gave me pills that will help my body miscarry. I'm not going to take them until after work tomorrow because I have wednesday and thursday off. My body is definitely starting on its own though, cramping is starting to kick in full gear tonight. Two angles makes it really difficult to want to try again. I really pray that all your rainbow babies make it to the end of this journey.

Oh no---so sorry for this news. Thoughts and prayers for you hun :cry:

Oh hun, I am so so sorry for your loss :cry: :hug:

Hope-So sorry for your loss.:nope: I was reading back thru your posts and ran across where you said if something goes wrong you'd be upset due to not having a period in between. Don't blame yourself. I'm sure if it was meant to be, that a cycle in between wouldn't of mattered. I hope that you find peace and can move forward and get your sticky bean when your up to it. Don't give up yet, too many have had 2 mc and then went on to have a forever baby. Sending you prayers.

Hope- I'm so sorry for your loss. How awful that one day you saw bubs with heartbeat then have it change so quick!

Hello ladies, hope I can join this thread. I'm due 15th of November according to midwife following a mmc on Halloween 2011 at my 12 week scan :cry:

Currently have tender breasts, nausea, an obvious bump even when I suck my stomach in :haha: terrible acne all over my face, chest and back. Hope it's all good signs that things are progressing.

My scan will be 8th May and dreading it already, brings back too many bad memories. Can't believe I used to be so excited with my dd & ds :growlmad:

Hope, I am so sorry to hear about your loss:hugs: as was previously stated, many women go on to have their rainbow baby after 2 mc. Thinking of you!

Welcome Hayley. The next two weeks will be tense as we get our "12 week" scans! After that milestone I'm hoping that we can really begin enjoying our pregnancies! Mine is next week!

My beloved ms has reduced a lot but I'm just hoping its because the placenta takes over around now. Also I've had more energy the past couple of days also. Anyone else's symptoms improving a bit?

Sorry to hear your news hope, I hope the next few days are as easy as possible for you:hugs:

-------------------------------------

Afm, I got home from work yesterday and had my appt letter from the hospital - for today! Just got back after having the scan, baby was jumping about all over the place, so cute! and I got put forward a day so I'm now due 8/11/12.
Also got my blood results back, I've got anti m antibodies, which the cdonsultant said is a bit like anti d, but less common. So hubby has to have his blood checked next week, and I need a blood test every 4 weeks :(
I was so gutted hubby couldn't come with me, but I took my sister and she videoed it all so he can see:cloud9:

Welcome Hayley. I had a bit of acne on my back, it has since gone. And my chest is getting better. I still get the occasional pimple on my face, but it's not as harsh at it was in the beginning.

babyjo- I am still tired, and right now as I write, I'm tired. As I thought, breasts are starting to not be so tender, but still a little. I have been feeling like I am not pregnant, simply because everything is going good. Can't wait for appt tomorrow. I still am cautious and prepare for the worst : (

Update on my brother's GF preg w/twins- she is 23 weeks now, and went to hospital because of more discharge than normal. When they checked her cerclage (stitch), the sac was starting to come through! and dilated to 3 cm. She is still there, on bed rest, with her hips elevated to where her head is lower than her legs. I just hope those babies will stay put for at least another 5 weeks, then it would give the such a better chance. It's just too bad that it's happening. I think we all thought everything would be okay after her first incident.

aunty-Wow, talk about short notice! So glad your scan went well! That's great that your sis could video it for your hubby. Good luck with all of the blood testing :)

hayley-so glad to have you here, congrats on your BFP! I too have a ds and dd, this is hopefully my 3rd live birth and I've had 2 mc. It totally changes the way you think of things! After a mc it really opens your eyes to how much of a miracle the whole process is! Good luck!!! Hope your upcoming scan can help ease your nerves some!

Dahlia-Oh, I hate that about your brothers gf. That is awful. I hope they can keep those little one's in. I can't imagine what they are going thru :(

AFM-I had my 11w1d scan yesterday. Baby Klein was jumping all around. Measuring in at 11w6d. I sure wish they'd up my due date some lol. HB 169. All is well. So pleased! :cloud9:I go back for my last appointment there on Monday. Then off to the ob. The doc left it up to me as to when to stop the progesterone. He said at this point it's served it's purpose. If I want to continue it or wean off of it to ease my anxiety that was fine with him. I haven't decided what I want to do.yet. As of now I'm thinking continuing them once a day like normal until 12 weeks (saturday ish) then maybe every other day for a week or so. My backside looks like a pin cushion! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->