November Rainbow Babies

lol yea i felt kind of silly oh came with me but he enjoyed hearing the hearbeat too. plus she asked me if i had any questions and i totally forgot to write a list. oh well.

Who's on team yellow, not finding out the sex? Anyone? I'm feeling very alone lol.

sorry klein im going to find out. i am secretly hoping for a girl :):pink:

I',m not finding out the sex much to my OH and families annoyance! Hahahaha! I think it will give me better pushing ability somehow!

Yay Gwen, really happy for you that the initial results are good. Fab news! I hope you get to enjoy your weekend now!

Dancing I'm glad they got the heartbeat for you at least!

Dancing-It's ok, we can still be friends :) lol Hope you get your team pink!

Babyjo-Whoo Hoo, Go Team Yellow! I've heard it gives you something harder to work for. Guess we'll have to see. My family is shocked that I don't want to find out this time. I guess for me it's one of the only things I haven't done. It's my last time so I want it to be a huge surprise! They'll so get over it lol!

Who's on team yellow, not finding out the sex? Anyone? I'm feeling very alone lol.

Meeeeeeeee! Yellow til the end!! :haha:

I had my NT scan yesterday - went really well, she said the measurement was lower than most people but will have to wait 2 weeks for the results of the bloods.

Gweny so happy your tests came back normal thats fab xxx

Attachments

• Leeds-20120503-00004.jpg
    Leeds-20120503-00004.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 6

Meeeeeeeee! Yellow til the end!! :haha:

I had my NT scan yesterday - went really well, she said the measurement was lower than most people but will have to wait 2 weeks for the results of the bloods.

Gweny so happy your tests came back normal thats fab xxx

Thanks!! And congrats on the great scan - you've got a beautiful baby cooking in there!

Hi Girls :)

So glad to see good news everywhere :flower:

Good scans and blood tests yayy!!

Thanks for your answers too, I decided to go to the port on Monday to meet my "friend" happily many of my dear friends are still on that ship so I'll get to hug them too :happydance:

Getting rounder and rounder every day, but since I'm a big girl I'm not really getting a bump :nope: is just all my floppy fat being more prominent lol I hate it!! I want a bump!

Was watching a short vid about mc being compared to an ugly pair of shoes, very beautiful but of course sad, since i cry to cartoons you can imagine i was crying my eyes out and then suddenly I felt something :shrug: i really have no idea of what it was but i never felt something like that before, like bubbles in my abdomen:wacko: anyone has felt something like that? it scared me a bit and well i stopped crying because of that lol.

I have a feeling I'm having a boy I don't know why :wacko::wacko: def finding out if little jumping pony lets us see of course.

I hope everything keeps going great for everyone :hugs: yay for 2nd tri!!!!

Cata yay you have graduated from 1st tri! I hope you have a nice time seeing your friends again.

Sharon fruit lovely pic. Glad it went well!

Dahlia where you at? Hope everything's ok

Yes I did lol I still cannot leave the 1st tri boards tho :shrug: I guess I feel more secure there.

We should all be in 2n tri in no time!!!

Hi everyone, I plan on doing some catching up this weekend. I have a paper due tonight, so that's what I'm waiting on getting finished first.

ps- the baby pic in my sig looks like it's pregnant, just weird if you'd ask me!

Yay Sharon!!! One more for team yellow!!! Whoo hoo! So great you had a good scan too!

Cata-Have fun on Monday!!!

:rofl: dahlia it really does - the black stuff is the amniotic fluid its been drinking xxx you probably already knew that xx

Yeah I thought it looked a bit strange too Dahlia! :)

Didn't know that was the amniotic fluid it's drinking, thanks Sharonfruit

Well I was using my epilator on my bikini line and thought "I hope this isn't too noisy for little baby?" lol I wonder if he or she can feel or hear it? I noticed my pain threshold is a bit less than usual. I know they always say not to have a wax when you are due on so maybe it could be hormones? Ouch lol

Gwen- that is just super news about your rescan! What relief from your blood results as well. Sometimes those flukes happen, and they make us so nervous! But I'm hoping all will keep well with everything.

Alandsa, will this be your first scan? I forget :blush: now you have a nice date to look forward to! LOL for your bikini line noisemaker. I don't think hearing develops until late 2nd tri (at least when they can hear well). So you're good! I think everything is much more sensitive than usual when pregnant, so things will hurt more, or they'll feel much better, depending on what you're doing ; )

Dancing- what a bummer, but at least your bain is healthy and you'll have a chance to see him/her next time!

Klein- I have times where I think it's baby, and I concentrate on it so much, but then it ends up being gas. lol. But baby movements do feel like gas sensations, so I'm ready for it!
As for birth photos, I would actually be open to it, however, it won't be in the budget which is fine with me. Any of you ladies use Pinterest? I am constantly finding baby pic ideas on there and I am going to buy a new camera to do some DIY photos once baby gets here.

Gmansmom- oh I would have been worried too! Glad your lil one is doing just fine, and there's a good outlook.

babyjo and Klein- I admire your ability to wait for finding out the sex I'll admit that it will be the best surprise ever, but I just need to plan and get things shopped for since no shower for me. I'm coming around to the idea of a boy, if that's what I'm housing ; ) I just have a hard time knowing that boys are all BOYISH and stuff, because I can't relate. But I babysit for the sweetest baby boy right now and if I get a boy like him I'll be happy.

Sharon! you are Cata have the "oldest" babies here and I always look forwards to hearing whats new with you and seeing baby pics. Great scan and I hope the bloods come back free and clear. And I didn't know what that dark stuff was. I actually thought it was just a shadow.

Cata- glad you're going on Monday and seeing your friends as well. It will be a nice reunion. I've been lurking in 2nd tri. Naturally my concerns are more 2nd tri related now, so I guess that's why

*** And as for me, I'm feeling good. I have some daily pressure that I feel, and I hoping that just means baby is growing and in turn my belly is growing! I have a bunch of maternity clothing ready for the summer, I'm just waiting until I get a little bigger to start wearing it. And we plan on telling our DD after our next appt, which will be around 15 weeks.

My brothers GF delivered the twins! 25 weeks, both were about 1.5 lbs, but they are going remarkably well. No big problems, other that the fact they're extremely early. Apgar scores of 8. I will hopefully be able to look at them tonight. They'll be in the hospital for months. The mom is doing okay I'm sure emotional and anxious, but holding loads of hopes for her little angels. I guess the day it happened, the nurse checked her to see if all was still well, and she was already 10 cm dilated, without knowing it. So they rushed her to ER for a c-sec. Their names are Vivienne and Max : )

Dahlia-I was thinking about your brothers babies yesterday in the shower and I meant to ask you how they were doing. So glad they were at least the 25 weeks and have a good fighting chance, I was thinking they were 23 or so. They'll have a long road ahead, please continue to update us and I'll remember them in prayer. It's so crazy/scary to think she was only 13 ish weeks further along than us. Wow. Bless mom and dad, they sure have already been thru a lot.

Thought I'd share this story,

I just sent out a text to my 2 BFF's and my sister that said, 'we just decided on our girl name it's Journee Merci Kaydnz'. One of my BFF's, Ginny, sent a text message back and it said,

GINNY-'so i just found out april (me) is naming her baby Journey'.
I thought about her text for a minute and it hit me...SHE HAD THE NAME JOURNEY ON HER TO BE CONCEIVED LIST! I couldn't believe it and I needed to make sure so I sent her

ME- 'so do you like the name, like it was on your list to make your unborn yet to be conceived list???'

She told me yes, but that she wasn't expecting to try to get pregnant for years so it's ok. I was texting her and she was texting me the following messages at the same time

ME TO HER-It's ok, if you love the name we can totally share it, I'll call mine Merci (which she will be called as much as Journee b/c we use middle names like that lol) when the girls are together, I wouldn't want to share the name with anyone else, love ya!

HER TO ME-You can have the name, as long as I get to say it a lot, that's all that matters and I wouldn't want anyone else to have it. It's all yours. Love you!

I know that was hard to follow. Moral of the story, I'm close enough to her to share the name and she's close enough to me to want me to have it. In the event of IF we both have girls, I guess the situation is resolved lol.

Klein, wow I love that name, Journee! Never thought about it before, but it resonates with me (journey of love, life, relationships). What a special name and it's wonderful that your BFF is truly accepting of your use of it

Dahlia - it will be my third scan, i had one about 5 wks and 8 wks :) so hoping its all progressing okay! im just excited about being able to finally announce it, as my belly is trying to announce it for me with the size of my bloated bump haha!

aww that must have been a scare for your brother and his GF! glad that they are doing well so far. its amazing that babies can come so early and still be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->