November rainbows 2014 (We had our babies!!!<3)

So sorry about your loss junebug I can't imagen the pain you went through it must of been an awful time for you! I know a friend who had a still birth at 34 weeks due to blood clot in the placenta I don't know how you get your strength as I know a miscarriage is so painful but to lose a baby so close to term must be absolutely heartbreaking!
Congrats on this pregnancy do you know what you are having or is it a surprise? x

Welcome JuneBug! I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you are back here again with your rainbow. Congratulations!

Are you being monitored better this time around?

How is everyone doing? I'm sorry I've been MIA as of late. I still get some nausea, but feeling non stop movement here now.

Oh junebug so sorry to hear about your loss. Welcome to this thread, where we cherish rainbows!

Hey ladies! I feel like a butt for not coming on here consistently! It looks like everyone is doing well though I hope. I found out my boy is actually a girl haha which I'm excited either way. I'll have to read the post to see how everyone is doing!

Hey ladies! I feel like a butt for not coming on here consistently! It looks like everyone is doing well though I hope. I found out my boy is actually a girl haha which I'm excited either way. I'll have to read the post to see how everyone is doing!

I was so excited seeing an update from you! Please just come back when you can. :)

OMG!! A girl, how sweet!!! <3 Are you doing a baby room? How are you feeling?

I was so excited seeing an update from you! Please just come back when you can. :)

My mother in law and mom are both super excited for a girl. My DW and I are too! :happydance: It was so funny to think for five weeks that it was a boy and come to find out its a girl. We're moving hopefully here soon to have a bedroom for this little pumpkin and I'm already thinking of how to decorate! Lots of purples and maybe greens. How are you feeling? Do you know what you're having yet? I've really got to read all the posts I've missed!

Duh if I had looked at your sig I would've seen its a girl! Congrats!!

Congratulations on the baby girl wannabemama, how crazy that you had been told boy though!

I have days where I think girl (we have the most gorgeous name picked out) and then days where I'm sure it's a boy (though we have no name!) it's so different than when I was gp with dd, I just knew she was a girl the whole way through! Less than 20 weeks till we find out for sure though! (I'm counting down to 2 weeks after, just in case!)

Awe, purple and green go good together. We bought a house when I was prego with #2. It was a fixer upper and I thought we'd never get moved in. (We did finally when #2 was 4 weeks old.)

Moved with a newborn, it all worked out though.

I'm having my 3rd girl. Found out at 14 weeks, and reconfirmed at 19 weeks. I was sure though as both potty shots were totally obvious. A boy can be mistaken as wee can actually be the umbilical cord.

I've been feeling great. High sex drive, craving chocolate ice cream. Can't complain I get lots of aches and pressure if I'm active. I don't sleep at night with the frequent urination, but its definitely the honeymoon phase here. (Especially after the first trimester when I had constant MS.)

Annie: That's amazing... how you can wait. :) I went to my first gender neutral baby shower which was fun. But, it was strange how she didn't get any clothes.

Congratulations on the baby girl wannabemama, how crazy that you had been told boy though!

I have days where I think girl (we have the most gorgeous name picked out) and then days where I'm sure it's a boy (though we have no name!) it's so different than when I was gp with dd, I just knew she was a girl the whole way through! Less than 20 weeks till we find out for sure though! (I'm counting down to 2 weeks after, just in case!)

I know what you mean! Sometimes I wonder if I should wait on getting anything gender specific until birth because maybe they were wrong again. You are strong for being able to hold out until birth. I am way too impatient.

Awe, purple and green go good together. We bought a house when I was prego with #2. It was a fixer upper and I thought we'd never get moved in. (We did finally when #2 was 4 weeks old.)

I'm having my 3rd girl. Found out at 14 weeks, and reconfirmed at 19 weeks. I was sure though as both potty shots were totally obvious. A boy can be mistaken as wee can actually be the umbilical cord.

I've been feeling great. High sex drive, craving chocolate ice cream. Can't complain I get lots of aches and pressure if I'm active. I don't sleep at night with the frequent urination, but its definitely the honeymoon phase here. (Especially after the first trimester when I had constant MS.)

Annie: That's amazing... how you can wait. :) I went to my first gender neutral baby shower which was fun. But, it was strange how she didn't get any clothes.
Aww another girl!! That's so exciting :) I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm always curious from seasoned moms, is the 3rd trimester really as uncomfortable as I've heard? I'm a FTM and I'm so excited to be getting close to the last stretch but also slightly nervous.

Aww another girl!! That's so exciting :) I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm always curious from seasoned moms, is the 3rd trimester really as uncomfortable as I've heard? I'm a FTM and I'm so excited to be getting close to the last stretch but also slightly nervous.

For me the first tri is way worse than the third tri. Yes you are uncomfortable and huge (and I had spd and crazy heartburn) but you have a huge bump and people expect you to slow down, whereas in first tri you are just as tired especially if you're sick but nobody knows you're pregnant and you can't yet take it easy at work. Third tri is the most exciting too because you get to meet your baby soon!

wannabe, how crazy for the gender to get switched! I am having a girl, and have so much girly pink stuff for the room that I'd be all flustered if it changed now!

I am juuuust starting to be uncomfortable so I can imagine the third trimester not being a picnic at this rate. At least the summer should be tailing down and cooler temps should prevail once I get real big! I just might need a fork lift to get me off the couch some nights. haha

For me the first tri is way worse than the third tri. Yes you are uncomfortable and huge (and I had spd and crazy heartburn) but you have a huge bump and people expect you to slow down, whereas in first tri you are just as tired especially if you're sick but nobody knows you're pregnant and you can't yet take it easy at work. Third tri is the most exciting too because you get to meet your baby soon!

Thank you! Now I'm not as scared hah either way it'll be so totally worth it. I am absolutely ecstatic to be a mom and so is my DW.

wannabe, how crazy for the gender to get switched! I am having a girl, and have so much girly pink stuff for the room that I'd be all flustered if it changed now!

I am juuuust starting to be uncomfortable so I can imagine the third trimester not being a picnic at this rate. At least the summer should be tailing down and cooler temps should prevail once I get real big! I just might need a fork lift to get me off the couch some nights. haha

I know what you. Once I get off of work I swear nothing other than food and my bed can tear me off of the couch. There are so many little girls coming this November it seems!

Oh yeah, discomfort is on its way... <3 We are getting close! HEAVEN! Not long now until the 3rd trimester... Less than a month!

It's so exciting! I just want to dance. I still feel great right now here.

My next appt. is next Friday and I will schedule my glucose. I will see my Dr. just 2 weeks after that and it'll be going every 2 weeks.

Wow you're right! It is quickly approaching. I am so excited. My MIL and aunt are throwing us a baby shower on August 31st because it'll still be nice out and it'll give us time to buy stuff we don't get. I just can't believe everything is going by so fast. I love that we'll meet our little girl soon!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

It's WONDERFUL! I love that we'll be feeling this movements the whole way! <3

I am so excited for my next scan, September 2nd is only a month away now! Can't wait to see my baby but also can't wait to see if I can start running again (if I can even still run by then :haha:)

I want another scan... One month and you'll see baby again! Eeeeek!

I went private to see #2 at 28 weeks but this time... We're not going and I'm waiting until 37 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->