November rainbows 2014 (We had our babies!!!<3)

No news is good news. :) I hate GD testing. I did 1 hour and 3 hour and just tried to get the Dr. to give me the 3 hour. HAHA!!!

I just made my first baby purchase :happydance:

Well actually I bought a few things :blush: Main things were:
- Babybay maxi cosleeper with bumper and a few spare sheets
- swing
- grey stars colour pack for oyster

Need to buy some newborn unisex baby grows soon, may have to head to next in the morning and let DD choose some. So exciting!! Feel like I'm finally getting organised!

It's gone very quiet in here, how's everyone doing? Not long to go now!

WOW! Annie you look amazing! :) It is getting so close! Can't believe it... :rofl:

10 days until cervical checks, 3 weeks until ultrasound, 5 weeks till baby's birthday! :)

How are you feeling?

Thanks leinz I feel huge now and there's still more growing to do :haha:

Is it because of GD you're being induced early? I was told yesterday they aim to get us to 39 weeks then induce so it's just over 5 weeks till my little ones birthday too :cloud9:

My next growth scan is in 4 weeks, I had one yesterday and baby is no longer breech and is weighing about 5lb so bang on average. But that's scary to me because DD was 5lb4 and I still tore! Preparing myself for this to hurt :rofl:

Nesting has stopped for the moment though because it's my daughters and my husbands birthday tomorrow :happydance: I'm so excited!! It's my favourite day of the year and my husband always tells me how much more he loves his birthday now. I got him the best present ever :cloud9:

We're all getting close! I think I am nesting a bit because if I am home, I am either working on a craft for the nursery, or doing baby laundry and organizing the nursery. I feel pretty good! Pregnancy carpal tunnel is my worst symptom, but I'm hoping that goes away when little baby girl arrives! Starting to feel a bit more prepared every day. :)

Annie: Yes, I'm being induced because of GD. I'm guessing she'll be here Nov. 17- Nov. 19... But, I'm pushing for Nov. 19 as that's our 10th wedding anniversary. I'm thinking it'll depend on how busy the hospital is.

Aweee.... for hubby's.... What are you doing to celebrate?

Don't worry to much about labor. It doesn't do much good and it will go better than you think~ :)

Twinkie: Yay for nesting. I wish I could find the urge. I have nothing done. :rofl: Glad you are feeling well despite the carpel tunnel. It will definitely go away. The minute baby comes out, you forget what pregnancy was even like.

Aww Twinkie that definitely sounds like nesting! I do not feel prepared at all yet, need to start ticking things off my list next week! Carpal tunnel must be so annoying, hopefully you've not long to wait before it goes. My main symptom is heartburn and insomnia. Not helped by a cold I've picked up!

Leinz that would be so nice if you do get your special birthdate.

Tomorrow were going out for lunch for their birthdays, not sure where yet. Then family coming round after that. Then on Saturday were having a frozen party at our house. It's pretty small though, just 5 kids. I'm not up to a big party and she's only 3 so I think I can get away with it for now! So long as there's cake and her friends are here she'll be happy!

Hi fellow rainbow Mummies :D

Gosh we really are getting close now! I have been following most of you around the board and I'm so pleased you are all doing well. Twinklie, I had the nesting urge too and our house is now pretty good, just trying to keep on top of it. I've been on pelvic rest though so I haven't been able to scrub as much as I'd like!

I had my final scan yesterday and final appointment with the consultant today. My placenta has made an attempt to move but nowhere near enough, so I am booked for a definite C Section. In, wait for it, 15 days time! How is that for close? I have to have the section before 39 weeks as the risk of me going in to labour naturally is too great. However on the scan my little dude was very low and has started to engage already. I am getting the 'bowling ball between the legs' feeling. So my task now is to keep him in until the 29th as they think he is pretty much cooked already. He already weighs 6lbs :baby:

Feeling both nervous and excited! I am so ready to meet him but scared of the section itself. Currently thinking positive thoughts and leaving it in God's hands!

ETA: Annie forgot to say, that's so cool about your hubby and bubs sharing a birthday! I'm not sure if I mentioned it but my Mum and I share a birthday too and it makes the day so special. Hope you all have a wonderful time!

Hi all time is flying!
Leliana 15 days time wow how exciting and how quickly it's come around! :)
Anniebobs I had a growth scan last week at 32+1 and baby was looking 5lb 8oz already with my first he weighed about 4lb at that stage so I'm preparing myself for a bigger baby and I tore too with my first...
Leinzlove I'm hoping to be induced aswell as I did with my first I've requested it again and they said they will induce me at term again so I'm expecting him to arrive between 26th-30th nov!
Not much to update my end had scan last week baby has finally turned and is no longer breech yay and saw midwife today got my gtt results back everything fine, go back in two weeks for another growth scan and to do my birth plan :)

2 weeks until you meet your baby leilana, how exciting!! That's so sweet about you and your mum. It's so special :cloud9: As soon as DD goes to bed we're getting her new toys out. Her main present is a scooter and I've made her a teepee and DH has made her a storage unit for her dressing up outfits. And she has a load of other bits, I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight out of excitement!

Leiliana: Wow! Not long at all. Maybe he won't stay put until the 29th! :)

Anniebobs: Have a wonderful celebration! :)

Nanninno: Good to hear from you. Haven't seen any of your updates lately.

How are your symptoms ladies? My main one is heartburn.

Leilana - so soon!!!! Can't wait to start hearing birth stories!

I couldn't sleep this morning after my 4:30 AM bathroom trip. My carpal tunnel was really bothering me, and then my mind started going and I started to get worried and feel so unprepared for the baby's arrival. I have lots of the "stuff" but as a first time Mom I feel so clueless. I need to become a pro at diapering, breastfeeding, breast-pumping, triaging baby illness, parenting, bed time, etc. etc. I know I am a smart woman and I will get it figured out, but I think it was my first little panic. I haven't really been reading many books about parenting and whatnot, so I think I'm feeling like I'm behind. Maybe time to buy "baby's first year"!

There is no manual. Every child is different and it will all come to you Twinklie. No one can be prepared. No one knows what they are doing.

Thanks Leinz. I'm both SO EXCITED to meet my little girl and also TERRIFIED of how hard it will be in the beginning and when I go back to work. But I know it will all work out and all be so worth it. :)

It sure will! Its unlike anything ever! :) It will all work to perfection. I'm scared and beyond excited as well.

Our lives will change forever NEXT MONTH!!!

I'm so far from ready. I waited to long to get serious.

Leinzlove!! sorry to bump into this thread, but i just accidentally saw your post and saw you're 34 weeks with another pink bump!!! so so SO happy for you, you deserve it all so so much after all you've been through! <3 :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hi ladies! I haven't been able to keep up either. I've scarcely posted in this thread, so I wanted to pop in. Always cheering for you, and so excited for all of us!

Leinzlove!! sorry to bump into this thread, but i just accidentally saw your post and saw you're 34 weeks with another pink bump!!! so so SO happy for you, you deserve it all so so much after all you've been through! <3 :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks so much doll! How are you doing?

DD had a great time on her birthday and at her party. Now the nesting can begin :happydance:

Got the cosleeper cot set up last night, can't believe in only a few weeks a new baby will be in there :cloud9: You can see it in the background of my 35 week bump photo. We're getting so close now!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583