November rainbows 2014 (We had our babies!!!<3)

Lovely pic anniebobs! It's scary how quick time is flying less than 5 weeks to go now woohoo! :)

Lovely pic anniebobs! It's scary how quick time is flying less than 5 weeks to go now woohoo! :)

Thanks &#128516; I know it's gonna fly by, the doctor said that so long as I keep my GD diet controlled then I'll be induced at 39 weeks depending on what day they have free but I definitely won't be going over. I vaguely remember you being told you won't go over either is that right?

Annie you look UH-MAZ-ING!!

Ladies, I am having my baby in less than 5 days time!!

Annie you look UH-MAZ-ING!!

Ladies, I am having my baby in less than 5 days time!!

Thanks I feel a lot better this time than I did with DD. Makes me think it's a boy. There's an old wives tale saying boys give you beauty and girls take it away. Or it could just be because I put 3 stone on with DD and I've put less than half that on so far this pregnancy.

And oh my god 5 days that's so exciting!! Are you all prepared now?

Wow! Leilana!!! 5 days!!! That's before I even have my next OB appt! Woooooo! <3

Anniebobs: Gorgeous bump!!! And yay for setting up the bassinet. We are all so close now! <3

AFM: Had my 36 week appointment today. All was perfect. Scheduled growth scan for Nov. 11 and her arrival for the week after. I'm also being induced because of GD at 39 weeks. I also had the group B swab test today, but doesn't bother me in the least... I've had it with my other 2.

In more maybe exciting news I lost a bit of my mucus plug this afternoon. Which also means nothing other than my body is doing what it should preparing for delivery.

Leliana 5 days time wow how exciting can't wait to hear the news on baby's arrival :) you must be so excited!
Anniebobs they are inducing me at term so on or around 27th november!
Leinzlove yay for the mucus plug things are moving for you x

Leliana omg you would of had your baby by now eek! :) can't wait to see pics and hear all about it x

YES! Soon for us all. Any DAY! OMG! November is here. How are you all feeling?

AFM: I don't have any signs of labor. Not that I ever have. But I'm pretty uncomfortable. I waddle, can't sleep, nonstop heartburn, all the time pee, feel sick after I eat my first meal of the day, and then after dinner... She head butts my cervix and I wince.

I don't think she's dropped, now. (I don't know... I thought so at 33 weeks.) She is for sure head down though. I feel head butts at my cervix and feet just under my breast. Those days of squiggle movements and flutters are long gone.

I haven't packed my bag, but I'm on it. I also got the flu shot today in the knick of time to give Jacea protection. I've been putting it off for weeks. The girls got theirs at the end of September.

Can't wait for an update leilana! Hope it all went perfectly.

Leinz I'm with you on the not sleeping, I've just been tossing and turning all night for the past few weeks. Honestly I don't remember it being this hard last time! Though I had worse heartburn then and spd and we didn't have a spare room so I could kick dh out of my bed so it must have been even harder!

I'm so ready to have this baby now, just need to do a proper clean of everything and then keep on top of it. But everything's bought and bags are packed! Last growth scan on Monday :happydance: I can't wait to see this little one again!

Yay for growth scan. Mine is next Tuesday. Can't wait either. It's all so exciting!!!

I hope you get a night of good sleep, however, we are probably done in for.

It's so SOON! Our babies will be here! It's NOVEMBER now! <3

Hello November :) this is our month girls yay!
I have my last growth scan on 17th (a week before I'm due) then I will get my induction date finally!! It will be interesting to see est fetal weight as at my last growth scan at 32w4d he was already measuring 5lb 8oz!
Bags packed and ready to go just need to grab some magaziness, energy drinks and energy bars that midwife had advised as my last induction was a slow process and I was in hospital for 3 nights poor OH was so tired. x

Hi ladies!

I am so pleased to share that my gorgeous baby boy Joshua James was born on Wednesday at 9.20am weighing 6lbs 12oz. He is absolutely beautiful and I am in love! The C Section went really well. I feel VERY positive about it. If anyone is worried about needing a section I hope I can reassure you that it doesn't have to be a scary experience at all. I will try and pop on again with a birth story within he next few days and hopefully a photo. The days are all a bit blurry at the moment but everything is going really well so far!

Much love to you all and I can't wait to see who is going to pop next ;) xxx

Lovely to hear an update leliana and massive congratulations on your baby boy I am so envious of you right now, I can't wait for cuddles with mine :) enjoy every minute and it's great to hear your c section went well! Can't wait to see pics x

Oh congrats Leilana! So exciting!!! Can't wait to hear your birth story; enjoy the baby cuddles for us. :)

AFM, 37 weeks so full term today. Carpal tunnel is still pretty awful so I am tired and ready to meet my baby girl!

Yay Leilana! Super congratulations and thank you for sharing that your c-section wasn't scary. It definitely is one of my fears to have to get one so I appreciate the reassuring! I can't believe it's our month already. My little girl is estimated at over six pounds already at 36 weeks! I'm hoping it'll be soon that we all get to meet our beautiful little babies.

That's a given Ladies... ITS SOON! <3

Leilana: So happy to hear baby is here and all went well. Love the name Joshua James. Can't wait to see picture! <3 Congrats!

Nannino: Can't wait for my induction date either... I definitely don't think I'll go before then. :)

Wannabemama: So exciting!!! So soon!!!

Congratulations leilana! Beautiful name. So glad the c section went well too.

I have my growth scan today at 4pm and I'm hoping my daughter can come and see her little brother or sister. I've actually been admitted to labour ward as my waters went yesterday at 8am. Have had some irregular contractions but nothing painful so don't see me getting into labour on my own any time soon. Just waiting for the doctor to come and assess me again today. Have had one doctor say that I'll need to be induced soon as my waters have gone and they don't like it to be I've 24 hours (it's nearly 28 hours now) and another say that they'll wait for me to go on my own and just keep me on antibiotics so I've no idea what's going on!

Just had today's doctor come round and I've been told they'll induce me after my scan. They just want to make sure the placenta isn't low (it was earlier on but on my last scan it was clear) then it'll be an induction or c section. Getting a little nervous now!

Yay Annie, you're next!! Try not to be frightened if they do say it will be a c section, they really are okay. You will be meeting your LO so so soon, it is very exciting :D

Here is a photo of Joshua :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member