November rainbows 2014 (We had our babies!!!<3)

I see... We are already friends and I'm already in the group! I didn't even know that was you! :haha:

Hello, hope I can join this thread? I had a mmc at 12 weeks April 2013 (first pregnancy, baby stopped growing at 8w), totaly devestated. So happy, but scared, to be pregnant again. Had a scare already - bright red bleed at 5.5 weeks, early scan showed SCH but also baby smudge with a heartbeat! Still so scared something will go wrong, feel like if I can make it through these first 12 weeks we'll have a chance!

EDD: 11/12/14

H&H 9 months to all!

Welcome mountainlass! I'm so sorry for your loss. Also so sorry for your scare. But, so happy you are carrying your rainbow. Congrats!

Thanks everyone, it was such a relief when we saw the heartbeat I couldn't help bursting into tears. I have awful morning sickness which is making me hopeful. I did hear the heartbeat with my mmc at 9 weeks so once I get passed that I'll feel safer.

Awful morning sickness here too.... It's a wonderful sign! We are getting our rainbows, Annie! <3

HopeLove: Congrats! Welcome! I'm sorry for your loss.

Anniebobs: How exciting that you saw your baby. I'm very sorry for your scare and I hope the next 6 weeks goes fast!

Nanninno: Patiently awaiting to hear about how your scan went.

AFM: Getting excited. First scan next week. A bit nervous to, but with the MS I've been having this baby is sticky!

Scan could of gone better....saw yolk sac and hb but they dated me at 5+1 when I should of been 6+6 by lmp or 6+3 by ovulation so don't know what to make of it all but got to go back in 2 weeks for another scan :wacko:

Nanninoo sorry your scan didn't go well. Hopefully you just implanted late and in 2 weeks baby will have caught up.

I've just realised my next scan is in 7 weeks so I'll be 13+4! May have to book a private scan at 10 weeks to get me through!

Nanninoo: How is the measurement 5+1 accurate? That would show just a sac. There wouldn't be a HB at 5+1. All is fine, hun. :hugs:

Anniebobs: That is a long wait. :(

AFM: I will go at 8+6, then we will go private gender scan at 14 weeks.

Thanks girls I don't know I just got a doubtful feeling from my consultant? He kept saying when was my last af and when did I get a positive pregnancy test....at first he couldn't find anything and to tel you the truth I thought it looked like a blighted ovum as I saw the screen aswell and all we could see was an empty sac but after searching around and zooming in we saw right in the corner a yolk sac and a fluttering blob hb but he said it was still very early and to go back in a fortnight....talk about optimistic :( x

I went at 6+5 with DD1 and all we saw was a beating dot. She is turning 3 this month!

Sounds to me like... PERFECTION was seen. A blighted ovum, there wouldn't have been a baby or hb at all. It's like a chemical that your body doesn't recognize and it keeps growing empty.

Thank you Leinzlove!

Best wishes on your next scan Nanninoo. When I first went in with my bleed they said I was only 5+4, but I knew I was 6+3. Went back 2 weeks later, and they dated me right where I thought I should be at 8+3. I think its really difficult for them to tell that early...
xx

All I can do is wait and see what happens at my next scan although the wait is going to be unbearable there isn't a lot I can do....still getting symptoms sore boobes, sickness and tiredness and my temps are still elevated but again that doesn't prove anything as I've had two MMC before and I still had symptoms for weeks after!
They gave me a scan pic but I try not to look at it too much I just don't want too feel too attached if the worst was to happen after going through previous loses before I feel the best way is keep open minded it's up to god now fingers crossed it's a sticky baby

I also had symptoms with my MMC. I sure hope scan day gets here super fast. :hugs:

Hope everyone is doing well! I am freaking myself out b/c I don't think my symptoms are strong enough and they kind of come and go - I realize I am being obsessive, but can't seem to help it. 12 week scan seems forever away ( 2 weeks from today), that is when they discovered my mmc last time.
xx

Mountainlass, I had lots of symptoms and a bump with my mmc so try not to worry about not having them. You are just lucky! Roll on the scan though.

This 'morning' sickness is kicking my butt. It always gets me! I really hope this is my last go at first tri before we get our rainbow.

I agree with my MMC, I had a lot of symptoms. With DD1 I had lots of symptoms, with DD2 I hardly had any. I have a lot this time... Trying to keep positive, but there's no denying I'm scared.

Mountainlass: I'm sorry you have to wait so long for your scan. :hugs:

<3 the ticker Mountainlass! :)

I'm getting soooo nervous. Scan in 12 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->