November rainbows 2014 (We had our babies!!!<3)

Love the ticker mountainlass!

Good luck for today leinz

Scan was perfection. Baby measuring 8w4d (I'm 8w2d by O, 8w6d by LMP). Measuring right between... Perfect heartbeat. <3

So happy! :)

Leinz I am sooooo happy for you, that sounds amazing. Your Sticky is absolute perfection :)

11 days to go until my first scan, I swing between totally excited and totally terrified!

Fantastic news leinz! I can't wait till my next scan but it's not until the end of May. So long to wait!

Yes! OMG! My next scan is May 28. But, I'm getting the Doppler out today, its time to start my own finding of this baby! :)

I probably won't pick the baby up for a week or 2 yet though.

My scans the 28th May as well! I'll be 13 1/2 weeks by then which is fine because if it's good news I'll have got further than my mmc so may start relaxing a bit.

I had the Doppler out yesterday, think I found hb for a sec but not definite. During my mmc I found it at almost 9w so hopefully not long to go now.

It took me awhile last time, but I was looking in the wrong place. I will be 14 weeks and finding out gender. (private) We are just a week apart.

I have another Dr. Appt. on May 16, but I'm sure it will be just using a Doppler at that point until my 20 week scan.

I didn't have a Doppler for my MMC. It wasn't until after that I got paranoid.

Still sick here! But I found baby's heartbeat the other night on the Doppler, so exciting. I only ever found it once with my mmc and it was around 9 weeks so will be trying again in a few days and hoping not to stress out too much if I don't find it.

That's wonderful. I found mine 2 nights ago and intend on finding it everynight! Eeeek! Still sick here too. It's awful but happy to just be pregnant.

We were waiting to announce until Mother's Day. But will have a lot of our family in one place, so we are announcing later today. (To family anyways.) As of right now... Just my BNB girls, myself, Doctor, one nurse, and DH know.

I'm excited about announcing but there are going to be people who think I'm crazy!

Good luck with the announcement! We told our parents a few weeks ago (had to tell mil because I had spotting and needed her to look after dd while we went for a scan, so told the rest soon after) it's been great to have my mum know, she's so worried after my losses so has been helping out looking after dd a lot so I can take it a bit easier.

That's very nice! :) I'm so glad your MIL is supportive. And I'm more glad that you and your rainbow are still in here. x

My MIL will be nice. But my FIL and Step Mother in law will probably freak. :haha: You see we aren't rich and 3 kids in 3 1/2 years. They are going say "Its going to be so hard." I know that but its going to be so much love... And things will be better in 2 years when our house is paid off. And its our lives.

Others are going to be shocked, I think. And my family they could care less.

When are you telling everyone else?

I think I'd be shocked too if one of my friends had 3 so close together! But it'll be great, hopefully they'll grow up very close to each other. I'd have liked a closer gap between these 2 but it wasn't meant to be.

I've told 3 close friends already and the rest will just find out as we see them. The rest of the world can find out after the next scan but I don't think we'll be making a Facebook announcement or anything. Though if we do it'll be after the 20 week scan like we did with dd.

Hi ladies, glad to see you are both doing well :)

I have my first scan on Tuesday, I am so so nervous. I will be so relieved if it goes well. If all is fine with baby we will be announcing on that day too.

We were crazy and tried for an even closer gap. Things do work out for a reason because if I didn't have the MMC between my girls. We might not have had a third baby. But, the loss made me want another more. Weird I know...

Everyone took it well and with excitement. DH's Mom cried.

Leliana: I'm glad I didn't have to wait for my first scan... 12 weeks!!! Eeeek... Everything will be perfect Tuesday and announcement will be perfect too. :) x

Thank you Leinz, that really makes me feel better. I believe in this baby, I always have done since conception but I will definitely feel as much relief as joy if all goes well! 12 weeks is nuts isn't it? As I've only had one previous loss I'm not entitled to any earlier scans and we don't have enough money to pay for a private one. I can't believe I've managed to get through the last 8 weeks with my sanity in tact ;)

I am soooo pleased your announcement went well and everyone was thrilled with your wonderful news! :flower:

Glad the announcement went well leinz.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow leilana, I would have gone mad waiting until 12 weeks you've done well!

I have had more brown spotting so have another scan tomorrow at 10am. Really trying not to panic but as we all know it's 50/50. Praying for good news though.

Oh annie, good luck. Brown spotting seems like it could all be ok, less worrisome than red. I hope you get answers soon that everything is ok! xo

Anniebobs: Sorry to hear you are having another SCARE! This baby is going to keep you on your toes. But ALL IS WELL! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->