5 prams!!!
Is she expecting multiples !!!
No reason for it otherwise except maybe stupidity
Ha ha
We r lucky we hve one second hand one
Was gonna use Simon buggy which reclines flat and a nest
But decided matress be better for little back
Hve yet to buy said matress though :)
She would be shocked at how lazy/ disorganised / broke I am :)

5!!! That's ridiculous. I thought I was bad enough, we had two for Aurora. The bugaboo and we kept the joie as it was so lightweight and great for if I was by myself and didn't have DH to help me fold the bugaboo. We are doing the same thing again and having the bigger pushchair and then a smaller lightweight for if I'm by myself. But Auroras single pushchairs are being sold once we start using the doubles and the bugaboo alone will pay for almost the cost of the new pushchairs. So we are only out of pocket by like £50. I don't see why anyone would need 5?? Some people have more money than sense.

Well had a bloody show last night so a bit nervous today as the only time I've ever had that is right before labour. My cervix was open slightly but the midwife said that's normal after your first pregnancy. She said cause he's breech the could have kicked the cervix and that's what caused it but I'm still feeling really worried.

I'll use Simons lighter one too sometimes for when Simon in playschool and I go in the car.
Same reason cos its much lighter and easier fold than the newer one
But we only bought one,
Already had the other one .
I wouldn't hve had the money to buy 2
Let alone 5
:)

Hope it was just a low kick hon.
Hugs xxx
Ur further than I am though
If henry came soon,
He would be fine
But I understand wanting as much time in as poss
Hugs xxx

Your nearly right at where my sil just had my little niece
She is utterly perfect xxx

Perfect for me today
My scales is retiring until day I'm having bub
Then retiring again for a month :)
I'm up 8 pound last 3 weeks
But its swelling
So I'm banishing the scales!!!
Xxx

Attachments

• FB_20161007_10_21_37_Saved_Picture.jpg
    FB_20161007_10_21_37_Saved_Picture.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 5
  • WP_20161007_09_47_00_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161007_09_47_00_Pro.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 5
You look amazing lilesmom :) most of the extra weight is most likely swelling, baby placenta and water.

I know I'm trying not to worry as I'm almost 35 weeks but I'd ideally like another week or two. Feel like I'm just waiting for something to happen today. Be glad once DH gets home from work, and I don't say that often lol.

Thanks hon.
I've shaken off the bad juju
Feel better today :)

Aw hugs.
Would love if we were closer id come visit u to keep u company :)
I've been getting waves of pain in my lower back last three days
Not sure if its normal or not
Never got it with Simon

Thank you Hun:) It is a shame you all don't live closer. We need a November rainbows coffee morning lol.

I get back pain but not sure if it's normal as my body is pretty much failing me at the moment. Feel like every part of me is just giving up haha

Coffee morning would be lovely :)
I could go for some cake right now :)

I do get back pain but this is weird.
It's like a contraction in my back.
But its prob just bh or something.
I always feel period pain and ov pain in my back
Cos hve tilted uterus.
Plus my tummy has been a bit off.
So might be that too.

Has ur show stopped ?
Xxx
Hope so

Five prams seems excessive! More money than sense that is for sure! Because this is our first we've bought a lot of stuff new but we've gone for deals as often as possible. Babies do not need to cost as much as some people seem to think!!

I've had the odd period style cramp recently and I think I am still getting some BH. So long as it is just my body preparing and him not getting any crazy ideas about coming soon then I'm cool. He's got to stay in there for a few more weeks, I'm not ready for him to show up yet! Any time in November is fine though so any time from 38 weeks will do nicely.

Hope that Henry stays put for a little while longer, Maryanne, and the bloody show was just him kicking your cervix. Keep us posted though!!

Yea it was just a big chunk of mucus and blood last night, (pregnancy is so glamorous) then bleed lightly for an hour or so after but nothing now. I'm hoping it really was just a hard kick that knocked the plug out. I've lost little bits before but the only time I've ever lost my whole plug was literally right before my waters broke.

Lynanne your totally right, babies don't have to cost a fortune. We had to buy everything again when we had Aurora as after almost 8 years we had given all the baby stuff away and given up all hope. As DH is an utter snob he wouldn't buy second hand (I however have no issue with it) but as we were planning more babies we knew it would be used again. I really shopped around for bargins though and compared prices on everything. This time we have only had to buy a double pushchair and boys clothes. We have everything else. If we do have another one we will need nothing as we have girls and boys clothes now and a double pushchair. Who knows thougj what the future will hold. If we do ttc again though no.4 will be our last, I'm 100% sure on that.

U could go ages so like that if it stopped xx
Fingers crossed for another bit of time for u xxx

We got a couple of things second hand and a few hand me downs from family. It has saved us so much money and he also has plenty of brand new things just for him. We just aren't made of money so I always look for the best deals and gratefully accept hand me downs! We certainly want at least another one so all of the big ticket items can be used again for sure as we got all gender neutral.

I'm actually a little terrified of my water breaking or contractions starting when I'm by myself. I don't know why as I know I just need to call DH and he will come home plus in the meantime I can call my sister and my dad who will be here in five minutes flat so it isn't as though I will have to wait it out alone. I think it's just the not being in control thing that scares me!

That's exactly what I'm afraid of. I have really quick births, i get no warning and then my waters break and the contractions come hard and fast. I was an hour and a half with ds and that was with him getting stuck too and the midwives keep saying that I should be faster again as its my third so I'm terrified as DH works 40 mins away and we are then 30 mins at least from the hospital. Being alone with the kids is pretty scary at the moment. I've been in hospital when I went into labour both other times, induced once and the other time sat in the hospital cafe so help was there straight away. My biggest fear is giving birth in the car trying to get to hospital. I think is actually call an ambulance should I go into labour at home. I had to be rushed into theatre immediately after having Aurora as I lost so much blood so wouldn't want that to happen on route with no help there

I was a super quick birth. My mum actually ended up having me at home by accident as my parents didn't have a car at the time so my dad went to get a rental car (thinking they had plenty of time). In fact he hadn't got long back to the house when he and a family friend/neighbour delivered me! My mum swears that despite it being a bit of an inconvenience having me on the couch I was the best birth she experienced. The woman must be mad. DH works 30-40 minutes away and then the trip to the hospital is another 10-15 on top of that. I know that my dad would take me if he had to but I totally hate the idea of going without DH - or delivering at home! I know it's unlikely, especially with a first birth but you never know!!

I've always wanted to accidentally hve baby in the bath :)
Never gonna happen though.
Since Simon didn't wanna come out ever
My dream for perfect childbirth.
Hve it go get checked out in hosp
Come home next morn.
Reality be different though id imagine.
I had so much intervention last tine
The idea of none sounds great.

I'm getting a bit freaked out by my back.
But I know if I go get checked it will take ages
And they will say its normal

A good friend of mine gave birth on the toilet. Her waters broke and she started getting things ready and called her OH, went to the toilet and delivered her little girl while she was sat down. 7 minute labour in total. She was in their house totally alone too. Must have been horrible.

I think I'm going to become more paranoid about it as the weeks go on. I'm actually managed to get DH to come home early today. I feel bad as its for no reason what so ever and I know he can't be doing that everyday but I need him here today.

Have you got anyone you can ring for advice lilesmom? We have a community midwife service or maternity triage at the hospital who both give advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->