November Rainbows 2016

I don't get the gaming thing either but the boys love it so I let them get on with it and I get peace, how did Zackget into the gaming championships Lucas would love that

Just having a mid mornings by nap as a have to drive to Guildford soon that's my excuse for a sleep anyway :haha:

We all seem to be told big bubbas
I was told Simon be big at scans from 5-6 months on
He was 7 9 but was tall with broad shoulders
And did get stuck.
So .....
They were half right :)

I'm in much better form today
Hips a bit better
Got better sleep cos of the paracetamol
So it was good idea
But I hate taking anything

Oh works in online games.
So they r big in this house too
I used to love them when younger
But don't play at all now.
No time anyway :)
I did play lots in school
And even college a bit
I can see how they r fun
But feel a bit beyond them.

I do like the dance games though on xbox
Haven't done them un yonks
Will do them again after new bub is here

DH used to be HUUUUUGE into games but not so much now although most nights he does play at least a game or two on his PS4. I don't mind too much to be honest. I used to really enjoy playing Call of Duty and such with him and still play the odd co-op game but we are more likely to crash out on the couch with Netflix (specifically Gilmore Girls or Star Trek: The Next Generation!) Can't complain really.

DH is off out at a coaching course for American Football today as he wants to maybe do coaching next year instead of playing as it will be cheaper in fees. Plus his team has just appointed a new head coach who is an ex player and friend of DH's so I think they want to work together. I don't mind too much, it's letting me get a few bits and pieces done around the flat. I bet it makes my week feel much longer though!! Switched out my winter jumpers and pjs today. Thank god I've always liked loose jumpers - I've got plenty to fit my bump for the next few weeks!!

Talking of big babies, I have no idea what size my little guy will be!! My bump has always measured just about right so I'm hoping he'll be somewhere around the 7 1/2lb mark. I was the heaviest of my mum's babies at 8lb 4oz but I was the fourth out of six with the last two being twins so not really counting, born at 40+5 (latest of my sisters) so I know it doesn't mean much! I think DH was sort of the same size too. Who knows!? I just hope he's not huge as I'm fairly petite in my frame!!

Oh took mouse to town with him
So I'm home alone briefly too.
The quiet is nice :)

Oh still building a wall of shelves for me.
When its done I can get the house sorted
Its a heap now
Oh projects take over the whole place :)
But least its for me and the kids this time :)
So ill put on my grateful face :)
Hee hee

They get spotted lucusmum, so if they play online then they get recruited to teams or clans and then those teams enter championships. I really really was against it to start with I must admit. I didn't mind when it was just playing with his dad for fun but I didn't like the whole competition thing but Zack really loves it. And he loves being good at something as he's always been behind in most other areas. I must admit although it's still not my thing it does make me proud seeing him kick other players butts who are twice his age. His dream now is to become professional, which I will fully support as long as it doesn't interfere with his schoolwork. As much as I want to support his goals I think it's important to still work hard in other areas.

I'm just having a quiet day, baby is napping, boys are playing on this stupid go pro thing camera thing they bought and I'm making some cakes. Don't get much time to bake anymore and I miss it. So relaxing.

It's so cold here though. And my feet won't feet in anything but my sandals cause they are so swollen. I want to go for a walk but I'm afraid of looking like an idiot in a big cosy jumper and sandals lol.

Hope u went for your walk
Nobody will even notice :)

I'm back to two walks a day
Our weather has picked up
Been pretty nice here
So more outdoor time.
Which is nice.
I always feel better for having gotten out
Even if I do walk like a snail now :)
Hee hee

Hope ye had nice weekends xx

Sounds like he is really good at it I get being against it at first but if he enjoys and excels at it then why not :flower:

I went out in a jumper and sandals always do I hate shoes and keep hanging on to the sandals for as long as possible :haha:

Another day another ice rink and another win for us today :flower:

My pace is very slow now lilesmom. I really am struggling with walking but I know it will help to turn baby so in trying to get out as much as possible. Plus sitting down for too long hurts now too, so can't win, am uncomfortable no matter what I'm doing lol.

Yey! Bet it makes you so proud lucusmum. Did you here about the trials he went to yet?

Been on my birthing ball tonight, but the minute I got up to use the bathroom DH and Zack started throwing it at each other. I swear to god those two are idiots. They have spent all day filming each other doing stupid stuff on this silly camera they bought and now they are still acting like fools. I went to bed early and left them too it. Boys.

Something funky def going on here.
I know I said id abandon the scales
But I felt like id get good news this morn.
Up another 4 pounds.
That's 12 in 3 weeks
Swelling more and itchy legs.
Hurry up tomorrow.
I need some answers!!

Heard nothing yet we were told 2 weeks kids were told a week which is fine if you don't have to live with Lucas all others have probably forgot but not him since Friday we have had but it's been a week why don't you know:dohh: we do know the team manager who will send the email is away till weds so expecting to know thurs or Friday sort of time it's a nerve racking wait :haha:

Zack and your DH sound like they could very well be related to Lucas and OH it's like living with kids/stroppy teens with them at times and I swear the gossip and giggle more than girls do :wacko:

Lilesmom how are you feeling today I hope you get some answers today :flower:

My niece is due in 9 days can't believe how fast that has gone can't wait to meet her and reassure her even though her parents are hopeless I'll always be there for her :cloud9:

Honestly they drive me insane. More like best mates rather than father and son. It's great the get along so well especially as DH isn't his biological dad, but I do wish DH would grow up a bit sometimes.

I hope your hear back soon. The wait must be really hard.

Hope you get some answers soon lilesmom. Try not to worry too much, your weight gain is similar to mine. I'm just not weighing till baby arrives now, I know it will only worry me and make me self conscious.

Awww that will be lovely the two babies being so close in age. Bet you can't wait for a cuddle.

Hope its good news for Lucas hon xx
Waiting is tough as an adult
Let alone a kid :)

Its tomorrow is app but nearly there now.
Thanks xx
I'm feeling less dodgy so that's always good.
:)

How u doin?

I think that's just how guys parent
Being a big kid themselves :)
Oh gets Simon hyper at times
But its nice to see
As well as being annoying :)

I hope that Lucas hears back soon! There is nothing worse than having to wait around for news.

I am 100% to essentially have two boys to take care of come November. DH is such a big kid most of the time that I know I'll have to be the one that is sensible. Fortunately it doesn't annoy me too much but I could see myself becoming the "mean" parent which I'm not cool with at all!

Also, I'm not weighing myself any more either as I already feel like I look huge, I don't need some scary number to confirm it! :haha: Last time I weighed myself was a couple of weeks ago and I think I had put on about two stone since I began! I know a large amount of that will now be baby, placenta, fluids and water weight but I'm also aware that I've generally put on weight too! I wasn't exactly my skinniest to begin with either.

Hope everyone is doing well today!

Yeah discipline tends to fall to mom here too.
But to be fair so far Simon is pretty good :)

Rapid weight gain and swelling isn't a great sign together
But to be fair I've become addicted to cream
And cant walk fast!!
So some of it is prob deserved
Least I've hosp tomorrow to check everything out

I'm the one who has to discipline in this house. Hence why I'm always the meanest nastiest mum in the world ever. If it was left to DH the children would have no bedtimes, never eat vegetables, be allowed fizzy drinks and sweets all day long and be generally allowed to do what they want. He's no good at being tough. It's like good cop, bad cop in our house and I'm always bad cop.

I'm also in charge of discipline how fun :wacko:

So the email came about 10 mins ago took me 5 mins to be brave enough to open it then I had to open an attachment :haha: but he made it through to the next trial :happydance: we made it this far last season then got cut so we have at least made it as far as that :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->