So he had a fit
And then was wide awake.
Doh.
He fell back to sleep
Just in time for me to get up and get his school stuff and meds ready
And come here.
Lovely
Hope I'm home early enough for a snooze!;

Good luck for today lilesmom, hope it goes well!

My appointment is at 9.30. Hopefully today is when I find out how baby is going to come into the world. I'm feeling nervous. I just hope I do get answers today like they promised.

Me too.
Best of luck hon.
I'm getting to see consultant I think.
Been seen by nurse and sitting outside his door now waiting.
Pretty sure I'm first when he does arrive
But no clue what time he starts.
Think it was gone 9 last time.
I'm nervous.
No idea why since its not going to change anything :)
Hope u get answers too hon xxx

Why r hosp chairs so damn uncomfy
My bum is sore!!
My hips be killing later.
Doh.

No answers here. Got all the way there to be told the consultant I'm seeing is not well and someone should have phoned me to cancel. But no one did. So wasted morning, wasted £20 on taxis and hopes built up for nothing. No answers now till next Tuesday.

Ah no.
Hugs.
What a pain xxx
I was afraid id get the same thing.
Didn't see consultant
But saw one of his Drs.
She was pretty abrupt bordering on rude.
Her phone kept ringing and she kept having to answer
When it would ring she was actually swearing at it.
But when she got to me she was nice :)
Section booked for Nov 28 th unless liver or bub decides otherwise later :)
I'm glad decision is made.
I felt relief when she phoned to book it.

Sorry Maryanne u had wasted trip.
Very disappointing xxx

Bile acids r fine
But alkaline phosphatase is rising.
So hoping it stays under control

Maryanne I wonder if the extra week will allow henry to turn
Maybe good will come from it xxx

I'm trying to see it that way but I still feel pretty disappointed about it. I'm 36 weeks next week and Aurora came at 37 so leaving it this late is making me feel nervous. I have no plan for my birth what so ever. I don't know what will happen with me being on blood thinners, what will happen should labour start when baby is breech as I have quick labours and live 40 mins from hospital at least and that's if the roads were totally clear. My hospital is a complete joke. Even the midwives there that I saw after couldn't believe no plan was in place yet. If I go early and anything happens to baby because they couldn't be bothered putting the high risk birth plan in place then they will wish they had never been born.

How exciting to have a date! And it's great your levels are ok at the moment :)

Hugs hon.
I forgot about the blood thinners.
My mom is on warfarin.
She had to hve biopsy don't recently
They switched her to heparin instead of it for the week before
To min bleeding
Is it heparin injections u get?
I know its not the same but maybe similar?

They should hve had u meet some Dr instead
Xxx

I'm meant to atop aspirin at 36 weeks.
Section doesn't change that date at all.
Do u hve someone u can ring to ask?

I'm on fragmin injections and asprin which needs to be stopped 12 hours before delivery. But obviously I don't know when I'm going to go into labour to stop it. I know baby is still breech and no plans yet as to what's happening there either. I'm just really stressed out now. The midwives tried to get another consultant to see me but they were told there were none availible so I'd have to wait till next week. I just hope I don't go early, I really do. I've actually never been as nervous as I am now.

How's little man today?? Good I hope?

Sorry to hear that your appointment was cancelled, Maryanne. That's so frustrating. It must be scary not to have a birth plan with your previous history and being a high risk pregnancy. I'd be so annoyed. I don't really have a birth plan yet to be honest but I have no previous history and I'm sort of willing to see how things go whilst hoping for the most natural birth possible. At the same time I'm open to anything.

lilesmom, it must be nice to have a date now. A part of me absolutely hates not having a date to work towards but at the same time, personally, I know that it would just be looming over me, making me feel anxious! At least I know that some time in the next 5-7 weeks he should be here!

Woke up with such horrible cramp in my right leg this morning that I called out in pain. The dog came charging through from the living room where she had been with DH and leapt up onto the bed, showering me in kisses. If I'm honest, I was totally touched by the show of affection. Normally when you hurt yourself or cry out she looks at you a little concerned and then goes back to whatever she was doing. Not this time! I wonder what she will be like if I go into labour at home. Somehow I think she won't be willing to leave my side. :cloud9:

Hugs Maryanne.
I know id be stressed too.
I was just reading c section stuff
And a mom said her breech baby turned at 36+4
Hope henry decides to too.
Hugs xxx

Lynanne ur dog is cute.
I'm happy to hve a date.
I'm wondering now if she will come herself before it :)
But glad to know I wont be going over.
:)

Thanks ladies. I'm ok. Trying not to stress as i know that won't help.

Awww Lynanne that's adorable. My dog turns into a needy mess when I'm expecting. He's driving me insane.

Must ne lovely to know when she's arriving lilesmom. Must make it more real. Sometimes I still struggle to believe I'm having another baby.

Awww Maryanne sorry you had a wasted appointment :flower:

Lilesmom how exciting to have your date :happydance:

Lynanne hope the leg is ok now your dog sounds cute :cloud9:

I have an appointment with the anaesthetist tomorrow to discuss the epidural I don't want it seems totally pointless to me but they say it's normal practice for high risk pregnancies :shrug:

I have 3 shifts left with one of my ladies I'm so glad she is lovely but wants dragging here there and everywhere in the wheel chair and it's getting just to much I also saw a lady tonight I won't see again so it's all becoming a bit real now :wacko:

I had one at 25 weeks. They basically just say that it works best for them if you have have an epidural as then they can get you to theatre quicker should something go wrong. It's a pointless appointment and I thought an utter waste of time but has to be done.

I don't know how you manage. I struggle pushing aurora in her pushchair. Walking is getting difficult now. Gonna start calling you superwoman lol.

They can't make me have one though can they :wacko: it's my worst fear :blush:

So 2 days ago OH says I don't really want to go to Blackpool for 3 days :wacko: Lucas cries I wanna see the lights :wacko: OH says I don't mind once but 3 times :wacko: so because I'm a complete and utter idiot I say well what about I change the booking we will stay in Manchester instead, we will do Manchester on the Monday Blackpool on the Tuesday and Liverpool on the Wednesday :wacko: both boys cheered :wacko: what have I set myself up for :dohh: so much for a few relaxing days :haha: but then yesterday I found out our good friend from California arrives in Liverpool on the weds he wouldn't be in London until pretty much when I'm going to be preoccupied squeezing a human out so that works out really nice :flower:

No one can force you. Just listen to what they say and nod and smile. It's your body, you do what's best for you. If they ask just say you listened to their points but it's not what you want.

That does sound good fun though, although you don't give yourself an easy time do you :rofl: do you ever relax?

No not really I've never been very good at doing nothing :haha: I am looking forward to some lie ins though the thought of staying in bed till about 0800 sound like bliss :flower:

So my new Hoover came yesterday I think I'm in love though it was disgusting to see how bad my old one was the amount of extra dust it picked up made me feel a bit sick :blush: I also had the bottles and breast pump but my changing bag isn't coming for another week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->