November Rainbows 2016

I'm super swollen too :( have been all week but my urine and bp is fine. It's not a great look for me. Have you had yours checked Hun?

Bp is fine I hve a home monitor
They came into lidl when I started swelling
Urine has blood in it
But nothing else.
No protein.
Still half think I hve uti
But Dr sent away sample last week and was clear.
I hve the antibiotic
Half tempted to take it.
But don't want to if not necessary.

Mouse driving me mad.
Med raise yest and he us super cranky

That's good that you can keep an eye on it yourself. I wouldn't have a clue what was normal or not. Bp sounds very confusing. Swelling sucks though, my wedding rings don't even fit on anymore which upsets me.

Hope your little man is feeling a bit better now?

Another day of weird twinges in my cervix and BH. Midwife said it sounds like my body is really gearing up now but as happy as I am that my body is preparing its all pretty useless when baby is still the wrong way.

There is just a range for top and bottom numbers
If your in that your good
Little machine makes it easy
It has colours
If your green ur good.
Mine is nearly always good
Only time ever high was after having Simon
But that wasn't surprising with all going on :)

Hopefully the prep your body is doing will let henry know its time to turn xxx

That's awesome. Wish I'd invested in one. Mine gets high quite a lot but that cause I'm a massive stress head sometimes, totally my own worst enemy. It always comes down once I calm down though. Only time it didn't was when I had preeclampsia with
Ds.

Two of my sis got preeclampsia
One very badly
So I'm very watchful for it.
My pulse goes bananas from stress
But my bp is usually low side of normal
So mine has to rise quite a lot to then be classed high.
I def get a bit of white coat syndrome though :)
My pulse is usually higher in hosp :)

Is it worth taking the antibiotic for a few days and see if you feel any better :shrug:

I'm pretty sure I have UTI but also keeps coming back clear think it's just me clapped out old body :wacko:

I was thinking of doing that
But anytime I decide I will
I start to feel a little bit better
And decide against it.
She is seriously pressing on my bladder
So I'm finding drinking enough difficult.
I peed myself a little the other morn.
I hve to bring Simon downstairs with me
He isn't safe on his own
So u change his nappy and put him in his brekkie chair
Tied in cos his epilepsy makes him not safe in the morn
This all takes a bit of time
While needing to pee.
The other morn while changing his nappy
I bloody leaked .
As an adult holding it should be an option!!
Anyway that's my long winded way of saying
Maybe some of my uti symptoms r cos she is low down

I have that feeling of needing to pee but when I go hardly anything comes out. And then I feel desperate to go again 5 minutes later. His bottom is pushing on my bladder though, well it was on the last scan so I'm assuming that's what's causing it. My urine was clear Saturday. As for leaking that has been happening to me since I had ds almost 11 years ago. I can't cough or sneeze if I need to pee :rofl:

I had to pee six times yesterday evening even though I hadn't had much to drink. Someone was definitely squashing my bladder that's for sure. Fortunately no leakages though :haha:

I have that feeling of needing to pee but when I go hardly anything comes out. And then I feel desperate to go again 5 minutes later. His bottom is pushing on my bladder though, well it was on the last scan so I'm assuming that's what's causing it. My urine was clear Saturday. As for leaking that has been happening to me since I had ds almost 11 years ago. I can't cough or sneeze if I need to pee :rofl:

Its little missus head and sometimes she punches my bladder
That's great when u need to pee :)
Yeah I feel like that too.
Can need to pee three times in ten mins!!
Never had that with simon
But he never went low either
I've def been a bit weaker since simes
But not actually leaking
Def leak a little this time though.
:blush:

I had to pee six times yesterday evening even though I hadn't had much to drink. Someone was definitely squashing my bladder that's for sure. Fortunately no leakages though :haha:

Yet :)
Hee hee
Hopefully never xx

I always need to pee no matter how many times I go :wacko:

Also if I sneeze or cough when I need to go I'm in trouble :blush:

Glad I'm not the only one , :)
Makes me feel yuck ��

Me and my mum friends always say you know your a mum when you have bought your first pack of tena lady :rofl:

Hope everyone is good today?

I still feel really odd. Weird pressure and pains that I've never had before but it must be normal. 36 weeks on Sunday. Crazy, still can't believe it.

Could be gearing up for labour hon xxx
Hope u can get some rest xxx

Awful pain last night but a constant pain paracetamol and bed seemed to have eased it :wacko:

I officially have 1 week left at work and my last Oncall this weekend as the girl taking over from said she would start next weds :happydance:

Spent the day today training new staff makes me feel a bit sad handing some o my ladies over to them but it's got to be done hope they are all alright without me stupidly I have gone above and beyond for them all and feel like I'm letting them down and throwing them to the wolves :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->