November Rainbows 2016

Yey for 33 weeks lilesmom! My weeks seem to be dragging at the moment.

Bet you can't wait to finish lucusmum. I remember when I was having aurora I couldn't wait for maternity leave. Although I stopped working at 36 weeks and had her at 37 so didn't get much of a break before. Always wished I'd stopped a few weeks before.

But of drama here today. Zacks DLA has been totally stopped which means no careers allowance, tax credits halved as well as actually losing DLA. Stressed doesn't even cover it. Means I can no longer afford his tutors and until the appeal goes threw which could take up to 12 weeks I now have to manage to totally school him myself while caring for a baby and expecting another in weeks. I'm so so annoyed. I don't actually understand how they came to the desicion as he's always been on higher rate care and lower rate mobility. His consultant said not to worry as he would 100% get it back as he fits the criteria, so she's written a report to help the appeal and asked for others involved in his care to do the same. I just can't believe it. No one can. My consultant says it must be a mistake as they didn't contact any one involved in his care for evidence as the usually do but I just can't believe the timing.

Ah no hugs.
I hate when they make crazy decisions like that
Maybe letter went to wrong person
And it be fixed quickly
Hope so.
U don't need the extra stress
Hugs xxx

Oh arses why a faff I seriously hate the people who make these decisions they seriously have no clue that they are screeingbuk peoples lives :growlmad: I hope it's sorted sooner rather than later for you

Hope ur ok today Maryanne
I know how upsetting stupid paperwork and mistakes can be.
I was cut off for 5 weeks just before Xmas for simes second Xmas.
They put wrong date on end of my carer leave
I had no idea when it would come back
It was very upsetting at the time
Hugs xx

I feel really crappy today.
Had horrible upset tummy last night,
really bad cramps.
Think it was setting off my uterus too
Cos was intense pain but short
Pains gone but I still feel like poo :)
Christening today for my new tiny niece
Last thing I feel like doing
Simon is soo hard to mind in a crowd like that
Cos he scoots around ground on his bum.
I spend the whole time chasing him
And trying to atop people from standing on him :)

I made the mistake of weighing myself today and I'm up at 12 1/2 stone! So I've put on about 24lbs (11kg). No wonder I'm feeling huge, especially as I wasn't at my ideal weight to begin with. I keep trying to remind myself that almost half of that will surely be baby, placenta, water etc. but still feel a bit pants. Also, I just want to say that I in no way think that 12 1/2 stone is necessarily a lot to weigh (it isn't really), it's just the difference from where I was at the beginning of the pregnancy that makes me feel a bit rotten.

I refuse to weigh myself won't even let them do it at the hospital :haha:

I'm ok :) just stressed. The timing is the worst part although it does sound as if it can all be sorted out once the reconsideration has gone through and they have received the reports.

Enjoy the Christning lilesmom. Hope it doesn't turn out to be too stressful for you. Hope your feeling better now.

I won't weigh either. I refuse at check ups. I don't need the pressure and I know it would just upset me. I actually won't weigh after baby arrives either till after 6 weeks pp. Then I start focusing on losing some if I'm still carrying extra weight. Don't stress yourself out over it Lynanne, it isn't worth it. Your body is making a person and that's pretty amazing. Plus that's still under what's considered average for people in normal bmi range. 2 stone is considered normal weight gain and around half of that is baby, water, placenta etc.

I do feel a bit better
Sorry I was very moany
Had nice day after.
Xxx
I'm being told how big I am
And am I nearly due all the time now
Just as well my very sensitive patch has passed :)
I go from oh r u preg at 5-6 months
To that now :)
Def baby's position varys how big u look.
Ever since she dropped I've looked and felt bigger.

Not weighing myself anymore either
Not worth the focus.
It will come off fast enough when I can exercise and bf :)

Big mama :)

Attachments

• WP_20161015_17_23_34_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161015_17_23_34_Pro.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 8
Gorgeous bump :cloud9:

Did you enjoy the christening?

I'm going to meet my niece tomorrow really excited hope it makes our little lady hurry along :haha:

Thanks hon.
Huge but I'm good with it now again :)

Aw it was my first time meeting my niece too
She was 5 weeks early
And Simon was sick for her whole first month
So I was afraid to visit her.
Making her sick at that size could be really really bad.
She is dotey
Still tiny 5 weeks later :)

Makes it seem more real alright that I getting a bub soon :)
Enjoy ur baby time xxx

Awww lovely picture :)

Hope your all enjoying your weekends? Hope yesterday went ok lilesmom. Enjoy meeting your niece lucusmum. Hope your ok Lynanne.

It's DH's birthday today. So just had an amazing birthday lunch. He's really hoping baba makes an apperence today bless him. 36 weeks today!!!

What a lovely bump! I bet it was really nice to meet your niece. I adore seeing mine who is five months now! They grow up so fast.

I'm doing good. I've been having a lovely weekend with DH, out last night with some of his friends and today we popped to the shops to get a wedding present for his cousin and a birthday present for our nephew. Lazy afternoon though! Quite right too as I'm now 8 months pregnant! :haha:

Attachments

• 8 months.jpg
    8 months.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
I'm so in love makes me want our little lady here now I can't wait any longer :cloud9:

Meet Millie Angel Hartshorn (went with the daddy's last name thankfully)

Attachments

• IMG_1196.jpg
    IMG_1196.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1198.jpg
    IMG_1198.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1203.jpg
    IMG_1203.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 6
Beautiful bump Lynanne! You look amazing.

Awww lucusmum!! I'm super broody now! She's so adorable!

Lovely pics ladies xx

Just back from the spa with my sis
Was lovely lovely lovely �� :)

Spa sounds amazing. I could do with a spa day.

Today I'm having another one of my I really want this to be over soon days. Feel miserable, uncomfortable and just generally really yuk. Didn't help yesterday that we took DH out for a meal for his birthday and the staff all pretty much were joking around over my bump, saying it must be twins, that I can't possibly have 4 weeks left, that they didn't understand how I managed to walk etc. I got upset and DH didn't understand, said it was just harmless fun and I should expect it having such a big bump :(

My appointment is tomorrow so will hopefully get some answers as to how baby is coming finally then. Although I'm not getting my hopes up this time. Scan Thursday too so seeing my little dude should cheer me up. See how big they think he is. Feel like I'm going to give birth to a toddler at the moment.

If u can go for a massage , do do do
My back and hips r miles better today.
Not cured obvs but a million times better.
Was only 30 min back massage but made such a difference.
Hugs hon.
I'm sure they meant nothing by it
But they surely should understand they say big bump
We hear ur big!!!
Its insensitivity on their part and too much on ours.
Hugs xxx

Squish gone off to playschool
He was a bit funny epilepsy wise going off
So half expecting a call to go get him
Hve Ot calling this eve to see about adapting the house
For him.
So I had to do big clean
The place is always a state Mon morn
But more so cos I wasn't here yest.
The price of freedom!! :)

I started taking the antibiotic
Its been going on weeks so figured I would try it
Sick of feeling crappy
I'm wiped today
But hve needed to pee less
And the wavy pain in my back is gone
So I prob did need it

Hope ye had nice weekend xxx

I hope that you do find out, Maryanne. We've not got long left no matter what now. It's crazy!

lilesmom, sorry to hear that you are feeling a bit rotten! I know what it is like to have a messy place come Monday morning. It's only DH, me and the dog at the moment but we try and take the weekend just for ourselves so the house sort of falls to ruins until DH goes back to work on Monday! I dread to think what the house will look like when he is on paternity leave :haha:

lucasmum, she's absolutely gorgeous. So tiny!

I've got a manic week ahead of me with a doctors appointment for whooping cough and flu, coffee and cake with family, ice hockey match (against the Cardiff Devils, maryanne) on Wednesday. Thursday involves DH's cousin's wedding which will be an all day event and I'll end up exhausted. Friday we have our second antenatal class (which I could really take or leave) then dinner at my parents' house before going to my great aunt's house to sort through her things now that her estate has been valued and the like. I'm going to need the weekend that's for sure!!

Sitting on my ball today, starting to try and encourage little monkey to get ready to come out. I doubt it will actually encourage him in any way but it's almost worth a shot. I totally see him going overdue!

I was thinking the same Lynanne
Its gonna drive me screwy after the c section :)
I've hve to learn to completely ignore it though

Ur week does sound busy.
I've a quiet one ahead.
Last one ws busy so I'm happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe