November Rainbows 2016

I could also use a spa day :wacko:

Glad today is over spent the day with a lot of the GB Paralympic s who play wheel chair rugby team but it's hard work helping to transfer them from chair to chair and I forgot how heavy the chairs are :wacko:

Hope the appointment goes well tomorrow and you get a date I have to wait till 4th November for mine but at least it will only be a 2 week wait or so after that :happydance:

Lynanne your week sounds busy but fun well apart from the injections :haha:

Oh made a start on our bedroom today needs a good clear out and rearrange to fit the little lady in and whilst I'm grateful for that I wasn't so much that when I walked through the front door I walked straight into a pile of crap and grazed my shin :dohh:

How did it go with the OT lilesmom

Hope all is ok ladies.

Lynanne you know you will lose right lol. You certainly have got a busy week.

Hope your feeling better today lilesmom and the antibiotics are helping.

Oh no that's not good lucusmum. Hope your shin is ok. So close to maternity leave now!

Sorry if I've missed anything. Aurora had a fall today in mum and baby and has knocked her front tooth clean out. She needs surgery to repair her gum so staying in tonight and then she's going to theatre first thing tomorrow. Honestly I can't bloody believe it. I swear I'm cursed and feel a million percent responsible even though I know children trip over toys all the time when playing with other children, she just landed face first on another toy. Being a mum is bloody hard sometimes.

Ouch poor aurora I hope she is ok easier said than done but don't blame yourself accidents happen :hugs:

The shin is fine I'm sure I will live :haha: 4 days to work it's my baby shower on Thursday so not much work will be happening that day :happydance: then at 1730 on Friday that's it I'll be finished :happydance:

Aw hugs to aurora and u xxx
I know the guilt
Simon falls lots cos of epilesy
And I always feel guilt if I'm not close enough to catch
Yest I tried to catch him and ended up scraping him with my nail
So I felt even worse.
So he got a fall and a scrape!!!
Bad mom.
We can't wrap them in cotton wool
We need to let them be kids too.
Xxx
But hugs xx

Lucas mom that does sound difficult
Even putting simes in and out is difficult
And he is only 3.
Glad ur finishing work soon xx
U could do with a break xxx

If bub hangs on till section
Which I think she will now
She isn't super low anymore
Gone back up a bit
Cramping is gone
Should hve taken antibiotic sooner!!
Then there will be exactly 3.5 yrs to the dat between my kiddos :)
Both will hve 28th as bday :)

Lucas mom we need to move drawers and cots and stuff too
But I know when I ask Oh
He will do it no prob
But ill be left with a big clean up after.
So I'm putting it off :)

I don't think this epilepsy med is working for Simon either.
He us nearly at the top now
Only two more raises
And its worse he seems to be getting
Not better
But if we start to switch him now again
He will be in a terrible patch for when bub comes.
Prob just persevere till we reach the max
But it sucks
I always get high hopes when he starts one.
I don't know if I'm naive or optimistic!! :)
Or both
Hope ye r all well.

Lynanne silly Qs u prob said
But do u work?
R u on leave?
I cant remember u talking about work
But I might just be a sieve head :)

Forgot to answer u sorry
OT was fine
She seemed to think we need lots bigger
And lots more than I though we might get away with
Its gonna end up costing loads
And I'm not sure we will be able to get the loans
There us a grant if 30000
But it could cost anywhere up to 80-100000.
Realistically.
I don't know what we will do
But can check out options anyway.
Thanks

I thought she might hve some idea how to get him up the stairs but she didn't
If I could bring him up it somehow
We would be fine for awhile

That's some expensive modification can they look at moving you? If it's something you would consider :flower:

Saw the midwife today and she 99% sure she is breach :dohh: either that or her heart has fell down into her bum :haha:

All done. Out of theatre but have to stay in another night. They are lovely here though. Wonderful nurses. Bit worried as I had to miss my appointment but dd 100% comes first. So glad the operation is done now. Plus midwives came down and did check ups on me whilst I was there so saves me going tomorrow.

Lilesmom that's a lot of money! How do they expect you to find that? Could you consider moving? Would it be cheaper? I feel for you, must be really tough on you and it's not like you need the stress at the moment.

Hopefully she will turn lucusmum. We had good news today, Henry is slightly transverse so still not ideal at coming up to 37 weeks but better than being totally breech. Hoping it's the start of him turning!!

4 days till baby shower lucusmum, how exciting. Wish I was having one this time

Hope she is feeling ok :flower: that's good that they did some checks :flower:

I actually thought she was transverse due to where I feel movement but nope find out in just under 3 weeks when I have the next scan they aren't concerned at the moment and then I have to decide if I want them to try turn her :wacko:

Come on Henry carry on turning around you still have time (just) :flower:

They wouldn't move us cos its our own house.
We could try sell and build a newhouse.
But our cottage isn't worth lots and prob be hard to sell.
Then we still be left trying to come up with extra money to build.
We will figure something out I'm sure.
But not sure what at the mo :)
Its not going to happen very soon anyway.
Everything up in the air for now so I'm gonna forget about it.
Just gamble on without the changing table
And keep lifting him till I physically can't anymore I suppose

I think breech is prob the better option Lucas mom haha
Think my little one is gone half sideways again

Feeling movement in different places again

Less pressure though so its grand.
U still hve time for bub to turn xxx

Maryanne sorry u missed your app.
But glad aurora is being looked after
And henry might be turning
By next appointment hoping he is fully turned for u xxx

lilesmom, I don't work. I was made redundant a few years ago and never managed to get back into work as no matter how much I applied nowhere wanted me. It was a bit soul destroying to be honest. To be fair, I've always wanted to be a SAHM so I'd be giving up work now anyway. Might have been nice to have had more in the bank though!

Maryanne, glad everything went well with Aurora although it is a shame that you had to miss your appointment. Hope that she is okay soon and I hope that Henry can manage to turn the last bit in time!

Lucasmum, typical! At least you have time for her to turn around. Where was it that you were feeling movements? I am paranoid that my little man has decided to flip even though I'm pretty sure he is still head down! I seem to feel hiccups low down and a lot of kicks in my side!

I officially noticed my first bump stretch mark today. It's right over one of my ectopic surgery scars which I always knew was going to happen so I'm not all that bothered to be honest. I already have plenty on my thighs anyway so it's there to keep them company now :haha: It's the side he tends to kick and push against too so it really is unsurprising. I am surprised I made it to (almost) 36 weeks before it appeared though.

Aw hugs hon xxx
I'm a sahm mom too.
I gave up a job I didn't like anyway to look after Simon :)
I miss,the friends and the money .
But being mom is
The best job and most important xxx
Its their loss, not yours xxx
Sorry if I upset u was only being curious xx

I hve heaps of stretch marks this time
Didn't hve much with simon
But lots and lots this time .
I don't mind them though.
Mine go silver fast.

I'm getting so much watery discharge
Sorry tmi.
Prob the antibiotics helping flush out whatever was making me feel bad.
But its irritating

I'm a sahm mum too Lynanne. I gave up work to homeschool Zack and then Aurora came along and now another soon. I must admit I love it. I won't lie, I do have days when I miss my work, my clients and colleagues, meeting new people etc but being a mum is hands down more rewarding for me personally.

I had loads on Zack but I escaped this time and last with just a few. My stomach looks like a road map anyway with all the lines so I don't care to be honest now, although I remember getting my first on Zack. I cried for hours. You do grow to love your tiger stripes though when you meet baby :)

The movement I always feel to either side and still did so was surprised when she said turned even more surprised to find her heartbeat where her bum should be :haha: but now the movements feel to be up and in my pelvis but I'm not sure if I'm noticing it more because I've been told that's where she is if that makes any sense :wacko:

Hope everyone is well today. Really thought I was in labour last night. Had a bloody show and contractions started getting really painful and regular. But now nada. All stopped, so a bit disappointed. Midwives said third babies tend to start and stop a lot but I hope it doesn't happen again. I'm 2cm dilated but midwife said that's normal after your first and doesn't mean anything. So yea I'm disappointed today.

Lilesmom, dont worry, you didn't upset me at all! I struggled with it at first, especially when I felt like people were judging me for not working as if it was truly by choice. Now it doesn't bother me plus, as I said, I planned on being a sahm anyway so I'd be giving up work now.

Lucasmum, at least you still have time for her to turn! I was feeling a little paranoid about my little guy's position so got out the Doppler to find his heartbeat. It's down below my belly button so I'm guessing he's still head down! Better stay there!

Maryanne, sorry that not much has come from the contractions and such. I hope Henry doesn't keep teasing you for too long. Can you believe we are going to be meeting our little ones soon?!

I've had my jags now and I feel okay at the moment although my arm hurts a little from the whooping cough one. I can totally deal with that though. Going out for coffee with the family this afternoon and then ice hockey tonight. Hoping for a win against the devils, Maryanne!! :haha:

I've got a feeling this is going to be a regular occurrence over the next few weeks. My little man is a trouble maker lol. I know it's not long left now anyway but I was so excited thinking I was going to meet him.

Enjoy the game! I hope your team are good losers :rofl:

He certainly does seem to be a wee troublemaker! Maybe he'll be a wee sweetie once he's out?! You can hope anyway! Oh I hope that your team don't mind losing tonight :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->