November Rainbows 2016

I've given myself heartburn already
But I'm still hungry
Weird combination.
I'm like I was in first tri.
Eating seems to make me temp feel better .
The antibiotics hve speeded up my digestive system.
Think its prob that and time on my hands
And did a food shop yest :)

I wish I could wipe away all your fears ladies as well as my own, which seem pretty pointless in comparrasion to how much you have both had to cope with from traumatic births and how it's left you and your families :cry:

On a brighter note 1 more day :happydance:

Baby shower today at work and all I can say is wow just wow we have one very spoiled princess let's hope she doesn't get to used to it :haha:

Thanks hon.
I'm ok again
Just had a wobbly hormonal day.
Xxx

Hurray for shower.
U deserve it xxx

And hurray for last day.
Finally xxx

Was supposed to go swimming with my niece thus morn
She cancelled
Was going to pond and park this eve with my sis
She cancelled.
had been home alone all day
Oh has been late everyday thus week
So I was feeling neglected.
F them all.
I'm busy making my own family :)

I feel terrible when I woke this morning I thought I was going to vomit but it passed I put it down to the lack of sleep and the ungodly time I got up felt fine all day yet tonight I feel really ill again like I'm gonna throw up loads of hip pain, I'm tired beyond belief and starving hungry so I think that's my problem will be glad when Lucas is off the ice and I can go home 5 mins to go :wacko:

I always wake thinking I'm gonna throw up
Stupid reflux.
Its a weird feeling being hungry and pukey at same time
Hope ur feeling better now hon xxx
I've given myself a bad heartburn night
From all the weird food combo today
Doh.
Least I've slept off my bad form
X

Hope you had a lovely baby shower lucusmum. Bet you can't wait to finish now! You deserve a bit of a rest before baby comes. Hope your feeling better now.

Awww lilesmom :( don't let them get you down.

Off to see the consultant today. Don't know why I'm bothering as I know they won't do anything so it's a bit of a wasted appointment. So close to 37 weeks now, 2 more days, eeeek!!!

Had a horrible dream last night.
I was having a mc but at this stage.
Was bleeding loads with clots
I was saying no point in going to hosp
I know what's happening
That was all my fearful talk yest.
Yucky.
Hve to banish the nerves.
I've weeks left
Cant spend them worried.

Hope alls well with ye xxx

Maryanne, I'm not talking to you now after that score on Wednesday night. I don't think we can be friends any longer! Just kidding, we played so poorly and the Devils were just so much better. Still, at least it wasn't a shut out and we managed two goals.
How are you feeling today? I'm with Lucasmum, I wish I could make you all feel better about your fears with birth after you and lilesmom's experiences. All my issues were in first tri and being a FTM I have nothing to compare labour to so I'm no good at quelling anyone's fears!

Lilesmom, it's rubbish when plans fall through and you end up feeling neglected. That happens to me sometimes - or I find out that my family have made an effort to see each other and quietly forgotten about me! They don't mean to or mean anything by doing so though so I don't let it get to me too much!

Sounds like your in need of a rest, Lucasmum! It'll be a well deserved one too. I'm not enjoying the nausea like first tri that seems to have creeped back in a bit, especially as I seem to be hungry a lot of the time and battling heartburn too!

Was at DH's cousin's wedding yesterday which was lovely but has left me feeling exhausted. My sister did my hair and makeup in the morning so I didn't have to which was nice and the actual day was lovely. We only managed to stay until about 8:45 as I was too tired and wanted to go home but everyone totally understood. It was weird to think that the next time I see most of those people it will be to visit us and our new baby!

Woke up this morning feeling achy. My pelvis really hurt as I tried to roll over to get out of bed, my back aches and I felt a little nauseated. Then I noticed some light cramping. I know it could easily be weeks but I like to think it's my body just getting the early preparations under way! Makes dealing with the discomfort a little easier that way!

Aw wedding sounds nice
I like family ones xx
Could be extra sitting at the wedding hurting ur hips more
I was very sore after the christening
Xx
I'm a bit crampy last night and today too
But very very mild.
Could be more stretching.
Can I get any bigger though :)
Hee hee.

Id say my sis knew I was a bit put out.
Going to brunch this morn instead
I'm still a little mopey
But better than I was :)

Lynanne I was checking the score all evening. DH wondered why I had developed a sudden interest in ice hockey. It's normally him checking the scores and me telling him off lol. Glad the wedding went ok. I must say my hips are a really sore too but like you I try to see it as a positive sign that I'm close to the end. Although today they are achey.

Lilesmom I hope your ok. I'm sorry about your dream. Try not to let it get to you too much. I get them too still. Think anxieties come out when we are sleeping.

Hope you enjoyed your last day lucusmum!

As I expected a waste of time and money. Still 2cm, contractions still e try 5 mins. Agreed today though to give me to 40 weeks for baby to turn and then to plan a section. If I should go into full labour sooner then they will scan me, check where baby is and if he's not turned it will be an emergency section. I'm happy with that though. Just need this little man turned before then.

Sounds like a great plan.
Best possible chance for Henry to turn
Hope u get some rest or henry turned and out soon xxx

I keep coming on expecting to hear Henry is here :wacko:

Last day finally I'm done, OH took us out for dinner to celebrate which was lovely I'm all full of yummy Chinese but I did have a fall in the car park it was pitch black and I tripped over some paving I didn't see I stumbled forward all in slow motion my hand and knee took the brunt of the fall 99% sure I didn't hit my belly although it was in kinda slo mo I don't really know what happened, of course all the way home she didn't move but that's not unusual she doesn't all the time found her heart beat straight away on the Doppler and felt her move about so I think all is ok apart from the fact I have the biggest skinned knee I've had since being about 9 and have to massive plasters covering it :haha: and a very swollen little finger can move it though so no breaks I pretty sure this must must must mean breakfast in bed tomorrow to get over the trauma :haha:

No such bloody luck! He's going to keep me waiting I can tell. I honestly wouldn't be surprised at getting to 40 weeks.

Oh no! Hope your ok?? You 100% deserve breakfast in bed. Speaking of that I've decided I do too now. Just need to think of a reason why lol

Oh oh
Hope ur ok Lucas mom.
Yummy brekkie in bed sounds fab

I'm the same.
Keep thinking if u go quiet Maryanne ur having him :)
I was convinced a little while ago id go early
Not so much anymore
Id say its section in waiting for :)

Cant get bloody comfy anywhere tonight.
Restless legs, sore hips etc etc
General preg crap!!! :)

Sound the same as me lilesmom. I'm in bed, DH is fast asleep snoring his head of and I can't even find a position I'm comfortable in. My hips ache when I lay on my sides, I can't breathe if I lie on my back and sleeping on my tummy would be damn near impossible lol.

Don't worry I will let you all know if it kicks off. I honestly believe it won't though anytime soon. I'm classed as being in early labour but that can go on weeks apparently. And I know it will for me. This pregnancy has been a nightmare so may as well carry on that way up till the end lol.

I just tried to go back to bed.
Oh sprawled all over the place
Room smells of farts
So I came back to couch with blanket
Crying like a dope
Getting my thyroid checked at Drs on monday
I'm way too tired and weepy lately
It has been slowly dropping last few times its been checked.

Wish we had a spare bed!!!

Aw hugs Maryanne.
Hope its not too much longer for u
Or pains let up xxx

Base of tummy feels periody again tonight
But only very mildly
Was same last night
Not sure if stretchy or pressure or practise for the labour in not having

I think I'm ok :wacko: feel a bit rough but that's probably a combination of a very sore knee and hand (have strapped my fingers but I will live) a belly full of food and some movement but me being paranoid it's not enough even though it's no different from normal and I'm not in bed yet she normally dos not beat me up till I get comfy well as comfy as I can in bed :dohh: I think my knee is going to be very colourful by the morning though :haha:

I think you both deserve breakfast in bed the reason can be in sympathy for me :rofl:

Somehow I don't think I'll be getting mine, OH is working through the night seeing as we have a manic weekend and are away till weds, hes currently on a Skype call with his boss not that he needs a phone he is a bit like my old Nan was, speaks really loud if you phoned from abroad just to make sure she could hear you, his boss is in USA so you can imagine the volume he speaks loud at the best of times! I feel a headache coming on!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->