November Rainbows 2016

Hugs Lynanne.
Hormones exaggerate everything soo much
Hope u feel better now xxx

This is my fourth night in a row feeling periody.
I wonder if it means anything.
That's the worst the guessing.
Its fine at 37 weeks
But 34 is too early.
Its very mild so prob just stretching in my case

Will be so soon we will be swapping tiny baby stories instead xxx

Hope your ik Lynanne? Hormones really don't help. I've been suffering with anxiety and panic attacks this pregnancy and I've never had anxiety in my life before. Doc says its hormone related though so I imagine that if you already have anxiety hormones would make it much much worse. Just think though, only a few more weeks to go :)

Hope it stops for you soon lilesmom. My Braxton hicks give me those period type pains. Had them everyday since about 32 weeks. They aren't nice though. Always panic me a bit.

It's not sore really
But just doesn't feel right
But I'm prob just reading too much into it
Dr visit tomorrow for 34 week
I'm sure she will say that's normal
Like everything is in pregnancy :)
Xxx

Some days I wonder if I will make it to 38 weeks and others I can see her never wanting out :wacko:

Going away tomorrow haven't packed a thing yet :haha: I'm off to bed soon as I'm exhausted didn't sleep well at all last night :wacko:

Should really ring my Dr and make app
But I'm soooooo lazy
I never feel like I've actually slept anymore getting up
Little man gone off to playschool.
Swim day today so should be very happy.
:)

Have a great time lucusmum!

Hope your appointment goes well lilesmom.

Horrible weather here today so stuck at home feeling sorry for myself. Feeling so panicky as know I could start at anytime now. Days like today I wish I'd just agreed to a planned section earlier but I know I'd regret it. It's just the not knowing when it will happen that sends my anxiety through the roof. Cleaning to take my mind off things. Keep stopping to awwww over little baby outfits though. Seeing them hung up makes me excited to meet him.

I'm here now.
Two ahead of me so could be awhile.
She is lovely but slow a lot of the time.
Its just my own Dr.
I've a weird feeling things aren't right
But I've nothing much to back if up
Not sure if its just fear of approaching my next danger zone
Or I its anyway founded
I'm going to tell her anyway so she gives a good check
But ill feel a bit silly saying it.
But she is nice I know she wont think I'm a nut :)

Hope ur weather gets better hon
Ours is good but cold
But its great like this
Sun but less swelling :)
Always good.

Hope u get to go yourself soon hon xxx

Hopefully all will be ok. For me I'm just a nervous nelly after my losses so I always think something's wrong, hoping there's nothing wrong for you but always best to get it checked out.

Thanks hon.
Xx
Just routine check up app.
No scan cos my own dr
Felt disappointed with it
Could hve done more myself at home :)
Didn't even do bloods.
So waste of time.
I prob should hve explained myself better to her
I was a bit quiet cos I've nothing concrete to go on.
Think its just a growth scan I want
But I wont get it unless something up
The waves of pain in my back had gone
But wouldn't u know it they came back just as I got in the car from my Drs.

Everytime I bring up any concern for last few weeks with the dr
She just goes if bub came now she should be fine.
Doh.

Plus tax and maternity offices rang with more issues with my applications
Sigh.
I need to win the lotto :)

Of I hve yo deal with one more official busybody who wont even listen to me today
I'll go berserk.
Think I'm getting fluy.
I'm getting pains everywhere now.
Gggrrr.
Sorry ladies.

They hve lost all my bloody forms somewhere in their office
Morons!!!

Maryanne did u get sorted again with ur funding?
Hope so. Xx

Its making me want to cry a lot today!!!!
Least little bubble is in a position I can feel her again .
Most important part.

Could you get a private scan? I know there's a few places by us that do 5 min reassurance scans for £25. If I get really worried then that's what I do. Shouldn't really as money is so tight but I find I only end up a nervous mess otherwise. For me that back pain and period type cramps are 100% normal in last tri, but that's just me. If your really worried could the hospital check you over.

I don't get anymore scans now. Baby is too big so they said it would be impossible to take anymore growth measurements. He was 7lbs 8 on last scan apparently so at term they reckon late 9lbs. Although I'm thinking around 8. I've always been good at guessing how big they are. I really hope I'm not having a baby in the 9lb range anyway lol.

I feel your pain with the applications. We are still appealing the DLA decision, it's all very stressful. Hope you get it all sorted soon!

Private scans here are 100 plus.
I don't hve it to spend.
Plus they r always booked up weeks in advance.
So by time they could see me it would be prob after my next hosp app :)
If they were that cheap here I def go:)

She is moving lots today again
Think she was just turned a weird way over the weekend
So I'm a bit better.
Keep thinking about the cord.
She turns about so much I'm afraid she get stuck in it
But that's really rare isn't it
And she is moving lots at the mo
So should be fine

Gonna ignore tax and mat for now
And let them at it
Fingers crossed they sort it out
And its in my favour.

I'm thinking little missy be about 7.5 if she waits till section date.
We see if we r right in a bit :)

Hope ur dla gets sorted soon too hon xxx

Tax people rang
And refund should be in next week hurray :)

One sorted
Hope the next one goes well too :)

That's a lot of money! I couldn't afford that either. The 3D duluxe package here is only like £110. I can kind of get away with £25 for a bit of reassurance but anymore than that then DH wouldn't be happy especially as most of the time it's me worrying over nothing at all.

I wouldn't worry too much about the cord. My dd used to be crazy movement wise and didn't get caught in it. She was just a hyper little lady, still is now. Never still.

I feel like this I jinxing things but I think Henry may have turned. For the first time I'm feeling movement at the top of my bump rather than the cervix kicks. Midwife said not to get my hopes up but something is different.

I hope you manage to get everything sorted, lilesmom. That and you can be reassured that everything is okay with little miss. I'm sure it is but I totally get your worry. My little guy is a bit quieter than normal today and it's putting me on edge even though he is still wriggling the recommended amount.

maryanne, I hope you are right and Henry has turned. That would be amazing. Apparently my second nephew was head down the entire pregnancy until 38 weeks when he flipped and was bum down. SIL freaked out a bit and did just about everything she could to switch him back - I don't know exactly what did it but he was head down and born at 40+4 no bother! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

lucasmum, I hope you have a lovely little break! You deserve it!

I've felt a little out of it these past few days and I think it is because of the big panic attack I had on Friday. It really knocked me for six. I felt like I was back at school when I used to get them at least once a fortnight although I didn't realise it was all anxiety based back then. It was the worst but hopefully just a little blip after such a busy week and knowing all the big things that are coming in the next month! I think it was the antenatal classes that may have triggered it as they feel so much like school. We've decided not to go back for the last two as not only do they give me anxiety but DH is having to take time off work and we aren't learning anything we don't already know! Oh well.

Still struggling a little with the pelvic pain during the night and it is getting harder and harder to roll over which is a nightmare. Also last night I noticed my ankles are a tad swollen. Ah, the glamour of pregnancy!

I've got that period like cramping low in my abdomen again but this time it is accompanied by a little back pain. Feels pretty rubbish to be honest.

Hope your ok Lynanne. Cause your almost 37 weeks if it gets bad then phone your midwife. Hopefully it's just stretching and pregnancy aches though.

If the classes make you feel uncomfortable then 100% don't go. I only went as ours were great fun. Plus they were run by my own midwife so we're lovely and relaxed. Wouldn't have gone otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->