November Rainbows 2016

Are they Braxton hicks lilesmom? That's what mine feel like? Hope you managed to get some rest. I didn't DH had an asthma attack in the night, how inconsiderate of him lol. He hasn't had one in ages, was a little scary but he's fine now. Hasn't kept him out of the gym today. Men.

Glad your ok lucusmum. How's the knee today? Did you get your breakfast after?

Just been shopping to buy things to hopefully get this labour moving. Raspberry leaf tea, hot curry, pinapple. I bet none of it will work too lol.

Hope ur dh is alright again Maryanne xxx
Lots of people swear by raspberry leaf tea.
Aren't u meant to start it earlier though?
Think my sis started around 30 weeks somewhere.
Thought it shortened her labours
But she has no way of knowing how long they be without it :)
Hope it works for u.

Could be bh here
I'm not sure really.
Got very bad sleep last night
But did get some

Had,another christening today :)
Oh niece and now god daughter
Was nice :)

Yea it says on the pack 32 weeks but I've never taken it before as my labours are usually very very fast anyway. My midwife suggested it though as she said it can help progress a slow starting labour. She said take 6 capsuales a day which is double the amount. It may do nothing but it's worth a shot I guess. I'm willing to try anything at the moment.

Hope the christening went well! Must be lovely having such a big family, lots of events to go to.

Very good.
U never know hon.
I've never heard bad about it
Only good.
Xx fingers crossed for u.

Mild periody again tonight.
Think it might be way she is lying
I'm not even sure what way up she is anymore :)
Gone pretty quiet too
Think she is backwards, legs tucked inwards
Took me ages yo find her hb today.
Scared me;!
But found it really low
Think she is sideways at base of tummy.

Yeah it was nice today.
When too many things are in close together
Big family gets annoying
But spaced out a bit is nice :)
Oh family r lovely
So are my sil inlaws
So was a nice gathering :)

The knee is a funky colour today and no breakfast in bed I was left to sleep though and didn't wake till nearly 1100 :blush:

Another game day here and another win for the team it's getting boring now :haha:

Oh and Lucas got spirit of the game today :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_1234.jpg
    IMG_1234.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 3
Little missy is super quiet again.
Tiny bit moving after brekkie
But nothing much.
Very little yest.
Think its position again
But I hate when they scare u like that

Dreamed last night she pushed her hand put through my tummy
Then stopped moving
I thought she was dead
But the she started wiggling her fingers again
The hosp stitched the hole
And were like now she can stay in another month :)
Would love the weird dreams go f off

That sucks you didn't get your breakfast but glad you knee is ok. Well done to Lucus! He's just adorable, you must be very proud.

What a strange dream lilesmom! I've had a few odd ones lately. Strangest was two nights ago where I dreamt DH was in labour and gave birth to Henry.

Henry still has quiet periods. He's well monitored so I know he's ok but it's always scary. I find drinking something super cold always gets him moving though. But literally has to be iced for it to work.

She was moving lots after my lunch.
So.im ok again.
Cant wait till they r out
So we know for sure how they are
By looking at them :)

I'm super paranoid when they are little too. I literally check they are breathing every two minutes. I do just want this pregnancy to be over now though. I've officially had enough. 37 weeks today. I had Aurora at bang on 37 weeks but I don't think Henry is moving. He's too comfy in there lol. 3 more weeks maximum though which is exciting.

I prob will be very paranoid looking for seizure signs this time too
But least I can physically cuddle her to make me feel better
And to know for sure we hve a daughter
It still feels fake sometimes
In a weird way.
5 weeks tomorrow. :)
With how fast my weeks seem to be going it wont be long for us both
Xxx
Henry will be at least 2 weeks by time little missy arrives :)
U hve a head start.
Hee hee
Really don't think she will budge herself either.
Girls in my family usually go over by a lot :)

Still feels fake for me sometimes too. Not sure why. Don't think it will sink in till he's actually here. Feels surreal to be having another son. Although I am hoping it means another relaxed little boy so an easier time for me. Aurora is my little princess but god she's hard work. She woke us up 27 times last night!!! Up like every 10-15 mins. Could not settle her at all. I feel like a zombie today. People keep asking if I'm worried about having sleepless nights with a newborn. I already have them so won't make a difference lol.

You never know you could go before me though?

Yeah I'm not sure why my doubt either
Prob just fear of something going wrong
If my dreams r anything to go by :)
I'm def more nervous than I think I am :)

27 times.
Yuck.
U poor lovey must be wrecked!!
Hope u get a rest today.

Simon had very restless nights too
Between epilepsy and tummy.
Some nights I get horribly patchy sleep between simes, heartburn, peeing and hips.
So I hear ya on the already broken sleep.
I was even thinking last night I might get a lie in once bub arrives
Cos now I'm up early with some everyday regardless of how much or little sleep I had
When I cant lift him Oh will hve to get up for meds and brekkie :)

They r gone off to town now.
Quiet house for myself.
:)
Just made a yummy quiche for dinner

I seriously doubt id go before u hon

No sign of anything at all here
And she isn't head down anymore either.
Part of me wants to go early
( my hips :))
But a bigger part of me is happier if she stayed till section date

I'm sure everything will be fine with your little lady. I so looking forward to you picking a name. And seeing pictures of all our little ones :)

I'm with you ladies on feeling like this is all still very surreal. I can't believe I could have my little guy any time now really. It still amazes me that I am going to have a son! The other night I had my first labour dream. I opted for an epidural and then couldn't feel any contractions whatsoever and so I didn't know if I was progressing at all and no one would tell me anything. it was so frustrating.

Anyway, I seem to be getting more periody style cramps on and off now although they are not at all sore just uncomfortable. Dozed off on the couch before dinner tonight and woke up with a pretty intense BH, gave me a right fright! DH laughed and said that some day soon I might well be sitting there getting "BHs" only to realise that they are regular and are actual contractions instead. That's a crazy thought! How am I 37 weeks on Wednesday?!?! Hope he doesn't keep me waiting too long now!

It only seems a little while ago we were in first tri!! Although I want to meet my little man now and I'm very uncomfortable I sometimes feel a little sad the pregnancy is almost over. My good friend announced she was having a little girl Friday and for a brief minute I felt really upset that I'm so near to the end now. Wish my emotions would calm down :rofl:

I can't quite believe that we will all be getting to meet our little ones so soon. Sometimes it feels like first tri was forever ago but at other times it feels like only yesterday. This has been a really odd year that is for sure.

My emotions have been all over the place lately. I cry over every little thing and for the first time in about two years I have a really bad panic attack on Friday. It was horrible and I felt so stupid and ridiculous. Fortunately DH is amazing with me when my anxiety really ramps up like that and he took good care of me. I blame a lot of it on hormones right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->