November Rainbows 2016

The cramps have subsided now but I've still got the back pain. I'm not worried though, just complaining about them!! Yeah, we won't be going back to the classes. They caused me more stress and upset than was worth it.

I've got that period like cramping low in my abdomen again but this time it is accompanied by a little back pain. Feels pretty rubbish to be honest.

I hve this too.
According to my Dr its stretching
I'm not entirely convinced
But think its just body getting prepped.
But def like Maryanne said if persists or gets bad better be checked xxx

3d scan here is 200-300
Crazy money really.
Def couldn't afford that!!
Would love a cheapie scan
But we don't hve them unfortunately

Little missy is moving away properly again
Lower and back head down
But not very low.
But enough for extra pressure
And being wet again !!
Think its just extra watery discharge from all the pressure.
Yucky though .
Constantly feel unhygienic

How ye doin xx

I had that extra watery stuff from about 30 weeks. Wasn't very nice and always made me feel like my waters were leaking. Midwife said its normal though. Now I've got some lovely thick yellow funky looking stuff. Doctor said its my body replenishing the plug which then keeps coming away as I'm 2cm. Honestly pregnancy is so glamorous!
Dh's face when I started talking to him about it was priceless!

Yeah I had it with Simon too.
And it wasn't my waters.
But yeah def agree preg is lovely and glamorous :)

I hve yellow mucusy stuff too
But not loads.
Had it with Simon too
Think its just bodies way of keeping us cleared out
And not infected near baby.

I'm so so crampy today and feel really weird. Hoping that today is the day but doubt it. Going for a little walk in a minute though as midwife keeps nagging me to stay active as it speeds things up. I just feel like laying in bed though. My old best friend from school had her baby last night, she was due the day after me. He's very cute.

Hope everyone else is well today?

Feeling a little crampy as well, maryanne. I don't think it means anything for me which I can't decide if I'm happy about it or not. I half want him to hurry up and get here but at the same time I want him to at least wait until November! I hope that this could be it for you though and that Henry is lovely and cooperative in a good position for you!!

I also have an urge to clean and tidy (not a huge amount of energy to do so though) so maybe nesting has kicked in? The kitchen could really do with a proper deep clean but I know that once I get started I won't want to finish it!

I doubt it very much. I just have a feeling that he's not budging anytime soon. Although I may have to go get checked out if I carry on feeling this strange. Feel all dizzy and been sick over and over all morning. Hoping it's not a bug. That timing would suck. Hope the cramping stops for you soon.

Nesting when you have very little energy is never fun. It's that urge to do stuff but knowing you can't.

I hope you haven't caught something! That would be the worst timing ever. I suppose that's the risk we run with being due in Autumn/Winter - all those horrible bugs floating about!!

I also really wish that DH wasn't at work today. It's such a beautiful autumn day and would be perfect for a dog walk. I'm just loathe to take her out myself when she can be uncooperative unless she knows that she is going somewhere specific and my hips/pelvis ache when I walk for too long. So annoying. I think I'm going to spend the afternoon getting on around the flat doing all the bits and pieces that I can without using up too much energy!

Awww it's awful weather here today. Raining and miserable like yesterday. I tried to get out but felt so sick that I had to turn back. I can't walk my dog myself anymore. He gets a little over excited when we first go out and I worry about him pulling me over. DH is the walker now. I do miss it though. Good job though that on rainy days my dog is happy not to go out. He would rather sit by the fire lol.

Hope ur not coming down with something Maryanne
Xxx
I've been thinking of going for a walk all morn
But haven't.
I'll def be taking Simon for one or two this eve
So ill save my energy.
And he is off tomorrow so busier day.

I used my new hand pump this morn
Curiousty got the better of me
Got a little bit of colostrum.
Think ill wait a week or so and start pumping then
No pain but belly got tight and little missy was moving lots after.

Half thinking if I went myself before section
I might try labour.
But don't know if that would be silly or not.
It was the Dr the last time put the idea in my head.

Can't hurt I guess lilesmom. Especially if you would be willing to get an epidural so if they need to get you to theatre quickly then your all prepped. If Henry has turned that's what I'm doing, it's the only way the consultant would let me birth naturally. Plus earlier she comes the smaller she will be so less chance of getting stuck. You have to do what your happy with though. Don't worry about what the doctors want.

They r 100% letting me decide.
They don't want the liability if there was to be a repeat of last time.
She just said it was an option
Or earlier section.
I was half thinking of trying for that reason
She be smaller if I went earlier.
But not sure if I be too scared to
I guess ill know when or if it happens :)

If u want henry out earlier
Id suggest pumping.
It def made little missy move a lot :)
But ur still feeding r u?
So might not do anything for u then

What raspberry leaf tea do u take
Is it capsules or actual tea?

Did u go for ur walk Lynanne? Xx

I pump everyday lilesmom. Was still breastfeeding up till 5 weeks ago but now little miss prefers a bottle but still give her breast milk. Even when Henry arrives im going to feed him and still pump for her. Midwife said my body will adjust and just produce more milk. Feel like a bloody cow most of the time though with all the pumping. I think cause I've been breastfeeding all pregnancy my body is used to it :(

I take the capsuales as I hate tea. Just Gotta make sure they are pure and not filled with junk too. I'm not sure if they will work but it's worth a try. I hope it's not the capsuales that are making me sick though :(

I was afraid u would say that.
Pumping isn't gonna work for u like that so
Xx
But glad your babies r still getting your goodness :)
I'm back to being excited about milky boobs again
I'll prob feel like a cow too soon enough though :)

Hope its not the capsules.
Would u try not taking them for a day r rwo
Just in case xx

If I don't feel better by later then I'm going to stop taking them to see if things improve. I never get ill, it's really unusual for me. Although was at the hospital most of last week for auroras operation so maybe I just picked up some germs when I was there. DH text me from work to say that he's been reading on the internet that lots of ladies have sickness before labour. He shouldn't be allowed internet access as now he's going to annoy me with that all day.

I remember being excited about leaky boobs last time. I woke DH up in the middle of the night just to tell him my boobs were leaking. He wasn't impressed lol.

lilesmom, I didn't go for a walk. Decided against it as I don't much like the idea of getting stuck with sore hips/pelvis and an uncooperative dog all by myself! Oh well.

I've had very slightly leaky boobs for a while now and a little part of me feels bad that I won't be breastfeeding and putting them to use. I know what is best for me though, and therefore best for my family, and the stress of not knowing how much he was eating or being the sole provider would be too much for me. I can't afford to have more panic attacks like Friday and feel my anxiety flare up.

I was thinking that Maryanne
But u must be so sick of everyone telling u u could be going in labour xx
Hope its eases up xxx

Lynanne u know what's best for u and ur family.
I'm gonna give bf a go
But not pressure myself this time
If it works great
If its too much then I'm going to formula.
And not guilting myself hugely like I dud last time.
Not worth it.
Xxx
Happy baby happy mom
And vice versa xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe