November Rainbows 2016

I'm no where near done have a storage bed so that's getting done tomorrow lots more shit to throw away :haha:

Come on Henry stop being stubborn hopefully come midnight he will come knowing he is now in his month :flower:

Took Lucas trick or treating tonight with the intention of being out 20 mins at most no soon as we stepped out he met a friend from school and me and his friends dad ended up traipsing the streets for nearly 2 hours I'm worn out, wouldn't mind so much but I don't really like the idea of it much but he has missed out loads over the years as I'm always working so thought I'd let him go this year

Maryanne I assume because of the OC worsening you will stay in hospital until you have Henry?

Nope. Currently im at home cuddled up in my own bed with Aurora. I discharged myself last night and will now attend the day assessment unit every two days to monitor my liver levels and go on monitor and my midwife will come see me everyday in between to check on baby. I couldn't stand being in hospital anymore and this whole thing being dragged out. Was starting to have serious concerns over the care I was getting, and the icing on the cake was when at 11 last night a nurse came in and put a cannula in my other hand. I asked why I needed another one and she said the doctor would explain, so 20 mins later a doctor comes in saying the have serious concerns over how baby is doing and would be doing a section first thing. I got very upset as it made no sense and then she called me Kayleigh. I asked her why she was calling me that and then they realised they were talking to the wrong person!!!! The girl they wanted was next door. Honestly I'm so annoyed and I'm making a complaint. I'm also going to be delivering at a different hospital as I don't trust them. Not putting my babies life in their hands. So nice to be home.

Hope everyone had a great Halloween and all the little babies are doing well :)

That's worrying :growlmad: Glad your at home now and will be monitored daily by someone :flower:

It's November it's our month :yipee::headspin::wohoo:

Maryanne, that's really concerning that they had the wrong person. Thank goodness you questioned it properly. Glad you're home with the kids and hope Henry won't keep you waiting to long.

Lucasmum, I cannot believe it's November! How has that happened?! It's our turn now! :happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Im a million more times relaxed now im at home. It's so lovely to be back with the kids, even missed DH, although that was short lived when he kept me awake all night snoring :rofl:

Whoohoo!!! It's crazy that in just a few weeks we will all have our babies.

Poor DH know what you mean though OH is working on US time so often just crashes on the sofa it used to bother me then I realised I get the bed to myself and there is no farting and snoring now when he comes to bed I'm always asking is he sure he doesn't need to work tonight :rofl:

Haha lucusmum I totally understand! When DH and I first got together the thought of sleeping separately used to upset me. I hated him suggesting sleeping downstairs if he's on lates so he doesn't wake anyone. Now I love it if he works late and crashes on the sofa whe he gets home. I love him more than anything but I don't like the snoring, the pillows being covered in dribble or the bedroom smelling of farts :rofl:

I genuinely can't sleep if DH isn't in bed with me. There's been the few occasions in the past where I've woken up and found him sleeping on the couch because he couldn't get comfy in bed and I've woken him up, told him off and made him come to bed. :rofl: I mean he is just like yours - snoring, farting, even punching me in the head in his sleep once in a while, and yet I still can't sleep without him! :dohh:

Maryanne glad ur home.
That's scary about getting the wrong person.
Why would someone need two drips for goodness sake!!!
Hope now ur home and a bit more relaxed labour can atart
I read before if ur too tense ,
It can slow or stop it.
Xx
Hugs xx

Really bad night sleep.
Little man has been queried for asthma
I'm pretty sure he had an attack last night.
Like croup but not really sick.
Then had a fit from it
Gggrr.
Stupid epilepsy.

I think uti is creeping back.
Since I'm off the antibiotic I'm feeling slightly worse everyday again

Doesn't rain but it pours.

I'm sorry your having a rough time lilesmom :( these last few weeks are so hard without the extra stress. Ca you see your doctor to sort out the uti?

Yeah we r both going to dr at 12.
She is very busy after the long weekend id say.
So that was first appointment today.

Do u go to same hosp or different one for your sweep?
That's very dodgy going to wrong person like that.
When I was 16, I was in hosp, nothing serious.
But they tried to make me take the meds of the lady in the bed opposite me.
I was on iv meds, no tablets.
And she came in saying take these now.
I was very shy when younger
And nearly did.
:)
Cos a person in authority told me to.
Not only would I hve meds I didn't need
But that older lady be missing whatever it was she was getting.
I know they r only human
But these things should be triple checked

Same hospital. It's a joke there. Yesterday a doctor tried to raise my liver meds saying the current dose obviously wasn't working. I said how would you know as you have taken no bloods since before I started the new meds. So they apologised and said it was a lack of communication. And then last night they put a other cannula in that was meant for someone else, upset me by telling me my baby was in danger and I needed a section today yet that was the girl next door. Honestly I'm so so annoyed. When I was leaving I said could they let me know who my new consultant was and they had even forgotten to refer me to someone new. I feel like I'm safer at home than there. And I'm not trusting them with my baby.

Hoping the doctors get you both sorted. Bad enough one of you being poorly, let alone both of you xx

Awww lynanne that's sweet you make him come back to bed I used to do that but me and the cat much prefer it on our own now :haha:

Awww lilesmom hope you and Simon are feeling better soon asthma is such a horrible thing to suffer I hope they get him diagnosed and the correct medication sorted sooner rather than later for you and him :hugs:

Venturing back into the pit of disparity that is my bedroom in a moment to finish of what I started yesterday today is the turn of he under bed storage I'm actually hoping to find Lucas' old skin and his baby blanket his great Nan made for him :flower:

That should read sling not skin we aren't some kind of satanists or anything :rofl:

Skin! Hahaha that made me laugh. Disappointed now, was thinking you were like lizards that shed or something :rofl:

Although I live among scaly thing she that shed and I have psoriasis and shed flakes myself i don't tend to save it :rofl:

:rofl: oh Lucasmum, that made me chuckle!

Now that it is November I'm officially serving my little man his eviction notice. Munching on some pineapple and bouncing on the yoga ball. Yup, get out here and meet us you little Monkey!

Ordered a birthing ball the day should be here tomorrow (no doubt will be fighting Lucas for a turn and no doubt him and OH will make a stupid game with it which again no doubt will end up with one of them hurt) I made a curry the other night managed about 3 mouthfuls I went off curry when I was pregnant with Lucas and never developed a taste for it again much to both boys disgust as they love a curry :wacko: shall have to get some pineapple I always buy them but hate cutting them so leave them sitting then bin them :blush: maybe I should stick to tinned :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->