November Rainbows 2016

I know. I can't believe I'm going to meet my boy so soon! Im fully prepared for the induction to take a while though, I don't think this baby is ready to come out at all. My liver levels are too high to leave him in much longer though so have no choice.

Maybe that's why you have felt so rough lilesmom. Iron should help. Although I will say that it makes my tummy feel awful. I'm sick so much on it although without it it feel like a zombie.

No sleep for me either. Up worrying about anything and everything, mind and anxiety is in overdrive.

Hugs honey
It will all go great.
Ur body has loads of the work done ahead of time
So should be easy to get it to kick start with induction xxx
Mine wasn't any way prepped with Simon
Which is why it took so long
U hve loads of it done already.
u will be holding henry before u know it xxx

Thanks Hun. I just don't feel he's quite ready yet. I think if my liver levels hadn't of started climbing he would 100% go overdue. Still I'm hoping it will all go smoothly. Just got a major case of nerves at the moment.

How are you feeling today? Hope your little man is feeling a bit better?

I thought the same with Simon.
But I hadn't dilated or effaced at all
Now he is head down
And u hve good headway with both
Fingers crossed it be easier xx
I know its hard to shake nerves though xxx
Hugs xxx

Simon is in good form
But quote snotty :)
So not too bad.
I'm wrecked today.
Feel a bit dizzy and funny
But its prob lack of proper sleep id say

Hve got it in my head my plug is gonna go.
I've read too many threads here on it I think
And that silly dream I had that my waters went at 36 weeks
And I had her myself.
Totes wishful thinking.
Nothing doing :)

It never rains but it pours pulled the plug from the bath last night and it drains so slow you can have another 10 mins soak heard a weird pop sound and the next second the bath was empty all over the bathroom floor :wacko:

Thankfully OH does a bit of free lance work for a plumber so got in touch with him and it's cost all of £8 to fix :flower: the seal clip thing holding the overflow pipe thing had snapped so it was just a case of a new one pushing the pipe back on and a pei e of plastic and some sealant :happydance: could have cried last night thinking it was going to cost £100's

Bit of a lazy morning here just catching up with some laundry and Lucas has a game later :flower:

Glad it was an easy and cheap fix
Oh is great for fixing stuff here.
Saves us a fortune.
Its brill.

Went to town earlier but lazy now.
I'm doing shoebox charity thing
And organising some from my family to send too
Its taking me ages
Cos they r all putting in the wrong stuff
And not in boxes or wrapped or anything
But it will be worth it on Monday
When I hve lots of stuff to send.

I wish OH was practical at fixing things he is useless it's the reason the cot is still in bits :wacko:

Oh here can take apart anything and fix it
He doesn't understand how I'm so clueless like that
Hid brain just knows what to do
Tellys, ovens, lawnmowers, anything at all he can fix it.
Built my full wall of shelves downstairs
He is very handy at times ,:)

Sorry Simon still isn't well :( poor thing. Hope you feel a bit better soon too. Try not to worry to much about your plug. I don't think it means all that much. I lost mine all in one go at 36 weeks. Nothing happened. Then after the first sweep lots more came away as it must have grown back but still nada. Yet with Aurora my plug came out about an hour before my waters went. Wish pregnancy and childbirth could be simpler, like always work the same way so you knew what was happening. I was so confident this time thinking it would be a breeze as I knew what I was doing but it's no different to the other times.

Oh no lucusmum that sucks! Glad it's fixed. We had a similar thing happen a few months back and our kitchen sink flooded our kitchen. Cost is a small fortune to repair. Glad you got it sorted quickly.

My DH is 50/50 when it comes to house hold jobs. I mean he's great when he's actually doing it but it's getting him to do it in the first place. Nagging is the way forward in our house :rofl:

I haven't lost it.
I lose bits the whole time
But that going on months
And just refreshes itself.
She puts on so much pressure
I'm expecting it to go.

But ill be keeping my section date I reckon :)

I thought id be induced again too
And weirdly half wanted to
Cos I knew the process
Section is new
But should be fine hopefully

You are lucky if you can get them to do things OH really is a lost cause yet stick a broken PC or anything he can fx that he can build websites with his eyes closed (luckily for me one recently was for a plumber :haha:) I do all the DIY and decorating but leaks or electrical I don't touch just waiting for the electrician on Monday and we can have heat again god knows what OH did but it all went bang 2 weeks ago :wacko:

Left my poor cat out earlier forgetting about fireworks just got n and he is trembling and crouching to the floor as he crawls along he isn't hurt he is just such a scaredy cat he is petrified of the hoover so fireworks are a big no no for him he is sat snuggled up now purring like a loon but still jumps at the bangs :dohh:

Had really bad sharp pains all evening don't think it's meaning anything though after a trip to the loo they have gone :blush:

Ugh, I have such rubbish lower back pains tonight. Hips also starting to feel stiff now. I wouldn't complain about it if I could at least get comfy or it would definitely lead to something but I can't imagine it will. I feel like I should just get used to being uncomfy for the next week or two at least.

My cat has an infected cut on his head
Neighbours dog attacked him
Also attacked one of our chickens
Prev killed two of our chickens
He is a menace.
They got an electric fence now
So hoping he stays away.
Our poor cat only has three legs
He was knocked down when 7 months old
And had to hve one amputated
He could do without being terrorised too.
Has antibiotic now
So hopefully be heard soon.
It looks horrible though
Poor guy

Hope ur eletric is easy fix too xxx

I had a good pain day today
Managed two walks.
Not long or fast.
But still nice :)
Some days I get a good day out of the blue
Think its prob if little missy moves a bit
Hope u get some relief too Lynanne xx

Awwww poor kitty hope he is ok :cry:

Ours is ok now just clawed me in the leg for reason so back to normal :wacko:

So because I'm stupid and crazy and don't care for an easy life at all I have 99% agreed to another snake in the house a friends friend hasn't the time for hers anymore I've agreed to visit it on Monday and if it's as placid as they tell me no doubt it will come home with us :cloud9:

Sounds like my cat
He us fighty bity cat
If ur rubbing him and he is done
He will just bite me!!
The brat.
Should be fine when antibiotic kicks in
He is tough as old boots :)

How many do ye hve now?
Sure one more wont be too much extra work will it?
:)

Total tmi
But I can't seem to find a bowel balance lately
I'm either too often or not at all
I haven't changed food much
I'm not sure why the changing

One more wouldn't hurt it's more of a room issue would have to share our room as well as the baby I know it's in a tank but still needs to have a docile temperament maybe the snake and the baby could double up solve a space issue :haha:

I'm the same with bowels can't get a happy medium :wacko:

U could hve a little mogli on your hands :)
( is that how u spell bear necessities guys name :) )
:)

Its normal enough so then :)

Hope you cat feels better soon lilesmom, poor thing. Our cars are refusing to come in. They are running round the garden like idiots. The rabbit is scared though, it's curled up on my lap, such a cutie. Acts more like a cat than the cats do.

Hope you feel better soon Lynanne. I really sympathise with how your feeling. The last few weeks are awful. Although I'm nervous about induction I want it over now. Plus my liver levels are making me feel so poorly. Stay focused on the end result, your lovely little one will be here soon!

Lucusmum your crazy! :rofl: fancy having my animals for me too. They are driving me mad tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->