November Rainbows 2016

Well done, Lucas! That's fantastic news. You must be so so proud! Future pro hockey star in the making I think!

Been getting slight cramps again and lower back pain plus he is being a right little wriggler this evening which isn't helping my discomfort! I just know that I'm totally in for all these aches for another three weeks or something!!

Thanks lynanne very proud, he was pleased as punch when I told him then did a silly jig round the front room and smashed his foot against the table so yeah definitely a hockey player no sense :haha:

I get the same feeling I think I will be stuck with the pains until D-Day :wacko:

Today is the day!!!! Weird to think within 48 hours I will be meeting my son. It feels surreal.

Hope everyone else is well today!

Best of luck Maryanne.

I'll be on later to catch up
Nesting on in force
Now simes gone off to playschool again
Conscious of less time left.
Last few projects to be done
:)

How on earth im going to get anything done today is beyond me I will be runnng back and forth checking for updates :haha:

Good luck Maryanne :happydance:

Nah nothing again now maybe she is just protesting at the lack of prams :rofl:

Lucas has made it to the third and final trial if he makes it through the next one he is in the team :happydance:

That's brilliant well done Lucas.
Xxx
U must be so proud of him.
Great news

Will try not to keep everyone waiting too long :rofl: I think this little man isn't going to make it simple for me though. Just got to the hospital now, waiting to be booked in and I'm sat crying like an idiot in the waiting room. Saying bye to DH and the kiddies broke my heart :(

Bit crampy and those wavy pains in my back again today
But my contractions were a lot in my back too
Not enough to think anything doing though
I'm another in for 3 weeks of guessing I think :)

Will try not to keep everyone waiting too long :rofl: I think this little man isn't going to make it simple for me though. Just got to the hospital now, waiting to be booked in and I'm sat crying like an idiot in the waiting room. Saying bye to DH and the kiddies broke my heart :(

Aw hugs sweetheart xxx
U will di great.
We will be here with u.
Not the same as in person
But u do hve lots of support xxx

Thank you. You ladies are fantastic. Feel like a right fool sat here crying. Guess I'm not as brave as I think I am lol

Aww maryanne, I'd be teary and scared too if I didn't have DH. As lilesmom says, you've got us even though we can't be there in person! You are going to do amazingly and then you'll have little Henry with you in no time!

Feeling a bit of that nesting creeping back in but as much as I want to get a bunch of stuff done I can't be bothered at the same time! I think the plan for today is to bath the dog, give the place a quick tidy and then make some freezer meals for the week after he arrives. I want to make things as easy as possible for DH and I so that while he is on paternity leave we can really make the most of spending time with our wee boy. Really hope he won't keep us waiting too much longer. I can't wait to meet him. That being said, the idea of suddenly going into labour is pretty scary too!

Thank you, you really are wonderful :) just got to my bed now. They don't do anything fast here.

Hope your little one doesn't keep you waiting too long Lynanne. I made lots of meals too so when I'm here and first home we don't have to worry about cooking. Although I have a feeling most of them will be cleared by the time I get home. I made a homemade pizza last night for their dinner today and found Zack and DH munching it this morning at 7am. Sigh.

I swear we share the boys Maryanne I would have found mine eating it as well :haha:

We should pack them off together lucusmum, they would all get on great and give me and you some peace and quiet. They have gone for a McDonald's now! Alright for some. Can't believe I'm adding another boy to the family, it's only going to get worse lol.

At least you have aurora and the rabbit :rofl:

How's it going have they actually done anything yet?

Thank you. You ladies are fantastic. Feel like a right fool sat here crying. Guess I'm not as brave as I think I am lol

Ur not at all hon xxx
It's a nerve wracking time
Especially when u hve a bad experience behind u with it
But it will go better for u this time
U more than deserve a smooth induction xxx
Hugs honey.
Hope ur settled into a bed now
And they can get things moving for u
Give u something to focus on xxx
Hugs

I'm glad little missy is evening out our numbers
Could do with some female back up in my house too :)
Hee hee
Joke.
I would hve been delighted with a bro for simes too.
But boys def more boisterous
Simon loves making noise
So does Oh come to think of it

On a different note.
Had sex for first time in ages last night
Wavy pains in back today
Not sure if they r doing something or not
But I'm kind of hoping I go before section
And might try to avoid it
But prob not!!

My nesting is back with a vengeance
I'm wrecked from cleaning yest and today