November Rainbows 2016

Sounds like things r working for u xxx
Fingers crossed u make good fast progress.
Hugs xx
When will they check u?
Xx
Hope its soon for u xx

I think its tomorrow.
Gp Dr the week after.
Hosp at 38.
Then prob pre section booking
Then section.
So not many :)
So long as all stays ok
Xxx

Hope things are moving along nicely for you, Maryanne! Hope you aren't too far away from meeting your little boy!!

I managed to bath the dog this morning. She's so fluffy now. It's been long overdue but luckily she doesn't get really dirty or smelly! I just wanted her washed before baby gets here, plus it'll probably help her get her winter coat.

This afternoon I spent about two hours prepping meals for the weeks after little Monkey man gets here. I've got three chicken meals in different marinades, all the bits and pieces for my beef stew and two lots of chilli. I've already pre-frozen some soup and I'm sure we'll break up the prepped meals with some simple pasta dishes and the like. It's not very exciting food but I just want to avoid eating really unhealthily once he is here. I know the temptation for takeaways and quick, easy, convenient food will be strong when we are feeling exhausted!

I did that last time
But never figured on my taste buds changing when bf
I ended up dumping lots of them
I should really do a few.
But I'm lucky Oh is a great cook
When Simon is in playschool ill put him to work
Haha :)
He makes nicer dinners than I do
But don't tell him I said that :)

Yours sound yummy though lynanne
Cant go wrong with stew or chilli
Id say we use slow cooker lots when bub arrives

DH is a great cook too but he never seems to cook the standard meals that everybody eats. He always wants to try new recipes that have a million and one ingredients! It's always really nice though. He made a lovely chicken chow mien last night which was great but he left the kitchen in such a mess. He never cleans up as he goes with cooking like I do and it drives me crazy!

That sounds very like my oh too
Loves cooking funky things
But is good at the standard stuff too :)

Been having pains in back and bump all day
Would love if they turned into somwthing
But highly unlikely

Hope ur ok Maryanne xx

I must make and freeze a cheesecake though too
I make the best ones :)

Oooh, I haven't had cheesecake in ages! My sister makes some really nice low sugar ones so I might see if I can have a word with her and get her to make some over Christmas!

I'm feeling a bit achy too. A little lower back pain again and any time I stand up I feel so much pressure in my pelvis. It's really uncomfortable so unsurprisingly I'm sat on my bum again! I just want my little man to hurry up and get here. I don't really feel impatient yet but 99% of the time I just feel so excited about meeting him that I want him now.

I'm fine :) still in pain but no active labour yet. DH and the kiddies have been in visiting for a few hours, lovely to see them but miss them so much now. Midwife thinks I may go into labour tonight, we shall see.

Hope your all well xx

That must have been nice to have the kids and DH keep you company for a while. I hope Henry doesn't keep you waiting too much longer! Can't wait to hear that he's here!

Mines pretty much gone again doh
Was fairly persistent all day
Was starting to get hopeful
But nah!!

Fingers crossed for u Maryanne xx
Glad u had company for awhile xx

Glad you had some company :flower:

My friend had her little girl this afternoon 13 days late weighing 5lb 8 she is teeny :cloud9:

We also went to visit the snake tonight and she is just beautiful and is coming to live with us tomorrow :cloud9:

Someone please get this child out of me!!! He's not budging. I wouldn't be surprised if this ends in a section.

Awww how teeny :) I wish I had tiny babies! Will your new reptile member of the family have a name?

That is small for so late.
Bet she is cute!!!
Hope alls well for them xx

Henry we r gonna hve to give u a talking to
Come out here and cuddle ur mom!!!
Xxx

I took an internet quiz and apparently based on that I'm going into labour soon
Or else I'm completely over analysing everything.
Um....
I think I know which sounds more true :)

He's in so much trouble when he finally arrives. Even the midwives can't believe I'm still not in labour. He obviously is really comfy in there. Just found out I have to go on the monitors and have my next exam at midnight! That means no sleep for me!!

Haha :rofl: I love those online quizzes. I always have cancer or I'm pregnant. I hope it is labour for you though if that's what your hoping for x

Ur body is working hard
But he is just too cosy in there!!
Hope u hve more progress when checked xx
I know how disheartening it can be to feel like ur worling
But not progressing xxx
They might surprise u with a few more cms
Xx
Hope so

Those quizzes always tell me I'm not pregnant :haha:

The new snake is called Tetris so we will keep that name :flower:

My goodness Henry is a little to comfy in there how can you make it uncomfortable for him so he decides to come out :haha:

How long will they leave it before section?

Ha ha.
Id say ur probably fairly sure u are by now :)

That's a cute name.
How big a snake is it?
What kind and colour?
Not that I know many kinds
But I do like them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe