November Rainbows 2016

Think of the most annoying song u can find and play it to your belly near the top Maryanne, might push him down to get away from it :)

I've got an ad jingle stuck in my head for last two days
Soooo irritating.

She is just short of 4 foot so still has a bit of growing she will be between 5-6 ft fully grown she is a corn snake really friendly and a white/yellow in colour with Tetris shaped markings on her belly hence the name :haha:
They were really lovely people and agreed to deliver her for us as there is no way I'd be able to help OH with it up the stairs the tank is massive :flower:

I'm close to trying anything lilesmom! I'm so uncomfortable.

Well tomorrow it's more pesseries, then if nothing by Wednesday morning then a section will be discussed :( i just want this to be over now. Zacks birthday is on Thursday :(

Awww I love corn snakes. Zack desperately wants one. I'm not so keen as have no experience in looking after reptiles. It would be dead in a few dats knowing me.

She is quite big.
Sounds lovely.
I actually do know corn snakes :)
They r kinda skinny aren't they?
Its feeding them puts me off.
I hate bugs
I'm not as bad as I was but still squeamish over them

I still feel periody but the wavy back pain is gone
Really wish I could get going early out of my head.
I'm doing my own head in with it
Let alone anyone else.
Oh just smiles at me and goes nope ur not
So no joy there :)

Hugs Maryanne
The waiting in induction sucks
Everytime they give u a new bit
U r hoping this is the one that will work now.
Horrible if it doesn't
Hope u do kick off over night yourself
U still getting pains?
Xx

See my DH is the opposite. Every niggle and he's like 'this is it, you get in the car and I will get the bags'. He's a fool. But a sweet one. Miss him a lot tonight.

Did you go early with Simon lilesmom?

Yea I'm contracting every 4 minutes but I'm just not dilating anymore. The midwife is asking a doctor to come out to check me over. Worried that possibly the damage I had last birth could be affecting dilation. We shall see. I think he's just being stubborn.

Ok Henry this is your final warning, you have to come out right now mummy has had enough :haha:

Yeah they are quite skinny compaired to some types feeding doesn't bother me it's only dead mice :haha:

Maryanne they are really easy to look after only need feeding once a week much easier than children :rofl:

Haha that's it I'm having snakes from now on, plus you can lock them in a glass box. Think it's illegal to do that with kids, although I've been tempted :rofl: I might consider it. He either wants a snake or a lizard.

I've been warning him all day. At this rate you three will have your babies before me haha.

I think we've all been tempted and anyone who's say not has to be lying :rofl:

Been feeling very periody again tonight not sure it means anything any more :wacko:

Anyone goes into labour before me then I'm having a diva tantrum!!! You have been warned! :rofl:

Simon was induced at 39 weeks
Didn't arrive till 2 days later
Like u I was having pains
Got to 4 cms
And stopped there for ages!!
Eventually got going again after ages on the drip.

I had no signs for Simon though.
No bh, no back pain, no nesting,
Nothing .
He stated breech till very late

Think its just cos little missy showing some signs of wanting out
But sure might hang in there till section easily enough after.

Hope ur Dr has good news for u when ur checked

I think we've all been tempted and anyone who's say not has to be lying :rofl:

Been feeling very periody again tonight not sure it means anything any more :wacko:

Our bodies prob are doing some prep
But its annoying when u think maybe it will happen
Then nada :)

Id say ur safe from me anyway Maryanne xxx

Gonna try get some shut eye.
Hosp app at 7.50
And is an hours drive away
Doh

Blergh that's early sweet dreams and good luck tomorrow :flower:

I'm off to bed also need a rearrange my bedroom tomorrow to fit Tetris in :cloud9:

Night night Maryanne here's hoping for no sleep for you and Henry puts in his appearance :hugs:

Night all! Good luck for tomorrow lilesmom and have fun welcoming Tetris lucusmum.

Welcome to the world Henry Alexander!!! 9lbs 2oz, born in 45 minutes with no pain relief what so ever. I love him so much already!

Aaah!!! Huge congrats, Maryanne! Just look at that little face! Welcome to the world at last, Henry!

Right, who is next?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->