November Rainbows 2016

He is so cute, maryanne! If I wasn't about to have my own then those pictures would make me so broody! You must be absolutely thrilled. Well done you, having him without pain relief and nice and quickly in the end. Great weight too!

Welcome to the world Henry Alexander!!! 9lbs 2oz, born in 45 minutes with no pain relief what so ever. I love him so much already!

Little beauty.
Well done hon.
That's all your work over last few weeks made it faster in the end
Well done hon
He is only gorgeous xxx

Look at that face just perfect, he is so gorgeous :cloud9:

Congratulations to you all :happydance:

He sure kept you waiting long enough but my goodness he came out quick when he decided he was coming out :haha:

Our first Nov rainbow.
Waiting in hosp with a stupid grin on my face.
Delighted for ye.
Did u escape a tear?
Hope so

I don't deserve a well done. I was begging for pain relief but there was no time and the gas and air made me sick. I totally would have had everything going if I could have.

No didn't escape theatre :( third degree tear but that's ok. He was 100% worth it. I'm so in love with him.

Hurry up ladies!!! We need more babies.

U totally do hon.
U did it.
U made and birthed a beautiful baby boy xxx
Huge well done deserved xxx

Cant wait to join u in being a new mom again :)

You deserve all the well dones and congratulations! No matter how much you begged for the pain relief you still did it without it and now you have a beautiful little boy as proof! I can't believe that's the start of our rainbow babies arriving! I can't wait to join you as a new mummy and have my little boy!

I'm impatient to see all your little ones now!

Crazy that in just a few weeks all of us will have our babies here

Knowing Henry is finally here is making me impatient now :haha:

Meh your allowed to beg and scream surely that's one of the perks of labour :flower:

Hope the tear heals for you nice and quick with out complications

Now that Henry is here it all feels very real that we are going to have our little babies soon! I hope your tears heal quickly and without any real issue. Any ideas when you are going to get home?

I'm "busying" myself by looking for Christmas presents although I seem to be getting too easily distracted by looking at things I would want for myself. Not that I would be buying anything for myself though, it's just nice to look!

It def does make it more real.
U hve ur lovely little boy
We r all lined up to hve ours over next few weeks
:)
Good times :)

All perfect on scans.
6.5 pounds ish
Not fully head down anymore
But I know she switches.
I'm actually happy to wait till section now.
Remind me of that when I'm giving out later
:)
One more hosp visit in 2 weeks
Then section the following week all going well.
Did bloods but I feel ok so hoping they r fine
It feels close again
Was in and out in 1 hr 40 mins
Record for my hosp :)

I have to stay 3 days because of the tear and blood loss. Henry is a little sleepy too due to his rather traumatic entrance into the world. He won't feed so is having his feeds through a tube at the moment. He will be ok though. He's a big boy, huge in fact! The newborn stuff is snug on him. Good job I didn't go over or he would have been 10 pound like they said.

Glad your appointment went well lilesmom!

Hope everyone else is well.

3 days will fly hon
I had to stay 8 days after Simon
Even that flew.
Xx
Worth it to both be fine going home xxx
He is gorgeous.
He looks really strong xx

I'm ready to go home bit know we have have to stay in. All I can think about though is my own bed. Would be bliss!

Any news with anyone today?

Hope the three days fly by and Henry's feeding gets better quickly too. I bet coming into the world that quickly is pretty traumatic for little babies! The whole thing must be terrifying for the little things!! I hope you are feeling good.

My body is totally telling me to slow down today so I have. I have already had a nap and been taking it easy all day. I would love for things to hurry up now, especially now that Henry is here, but I still think I'm in for a long wait!

Nothng exctng gong hee stole Lcas' laptop bt half they keys dont ok as yo cn see :wacko:

Nothng exctng gong hee stole Lcas' laptop bt half they keys dont ok as yo cn see :wacko:

And for the English version nothing exciting going on here I stole Lucas' laptop but half the keys don't work as you can see :rofl:

Got fed up with iPad so thought I would pinch his laptop my word it's awful he can have back :haha:

No news here either.
Had hosp, which was all goof thank god.
She isn't fully head down even again today.
So way unlikely ill go before section.
If bloods stay fine then Nov 28th it is :)
Which hopefully they do.

Just had a nap with sr squish
He wanted half hour so I up again
I could hve gone for more
But am grateful I got some :)
Haha.

U be back in your own bed in no time hon
But I know what u mean
U cant beat home xxx
But when u need hosp, they can be good too xxx

I got what u were saying Lucas mom :)
Um always on my phone
My laptop is about 20 yrs old and doesn't really work

Lynanne must be something in the weather
I'm sleepy too xx

Hopefully we will go in order which means you next Lynanne. Is the midwife offering you a sweep at 40 weeks?

Not long now lilesmom! 28th will be here before you know it.

Did the snake come to live with you today lucusmum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->