November Rainbows 2016

At my last appointment I was told I can have a sweep at my next appointment which is 40+1 (a week on Thursday). I would love to think I won't make it that far but that seems very unlikely to me!! I think I'll probably take her up on the offer though, just to see if we can get things moving!

It's always worth a try. My two this time didn't work but I had one with aurora and it worked in hours. At 40 weeks they have a pretty good success rate!

It really will fly in :)
I'll hve the arrival of all your bubbas to keep me going in the meantime
No phone call from hosp yet so hopefully bloods all fine.
They usually ring that eve if stuff wrong
But hve been called a few days after too.

I didn't see thus page
Id def try it at 40 weeks Lynanne.
Good chance if ur body is already gearing up for it

Meet Tetris poor little girl is a bit nervous but gradually coming further out she is a sweetie

Attachments

• IMG_1523.jpg
    IMG_1523.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 5
My sister had a sweep with her LO and said it was such a waste of time as she needed up going overdue and needing induced anyway but I know every body and every pregnancy is different so I'm definitely up for giving it a try. As I say, I'd love to not even get that far!

Hope your bloods are fine, lilesmom. I'm sure you're right that these next few weeks will fly in with everyone having their little babies!

Oh, hello Tetris! I would have loved a snake, especially growing up, but the feeding always put me right off them!

Awful BH and back ache this evening OH was shouting at me (I should add in a very jokingly manor he is a dick at times but not this much) in Tesco as I they were stopping me in my tracks and telling me to hurry up with the trolley and to stop moaning he got a few glares :haha:

Gonna eat soon haven't the energy to cook or eat ATM take some pain relief and see how I go through the night like everything else will turn out to be nothing though no doubt :dohh:

Hope they either turn into something or f of for u hon xx

I had those wavy back pains earlier today too
But vamoosed again
Think I'm a bit dehydrated.
Must drink more.
My pee is a bit concentrated too
Soz tmi :)

Yeah all gone now didn't even get as far as taking the paracetamol :wacko:

Still a bit achy across the bump though

So sorry I haven't been on in a while but wanted to update. My yellow bump turned blue! Rhett Hardy was born on November 4 at 7:22 am weighing 8 lbs and 12 oz and 20 and 1/2 inches long. Can't believe we stayed team yellow! We were all so excited to finally hear it's a boy!

https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj178/kpoohbear28/Mobile%20Uploads/20161106_105532.jpg

Congratulations kls. What a cutie.

I feel like I have been run over by a truck today. Every part of me is sore. Worth it though, my little man is just so sweet. He had the feeding tube out today. He's on a preemie bottle and doing ok with it. He's still not strong enough to latch on to the breast but hoping we will get there eventually.

Hope everyone else is well today!

Take all the drugs going Maryanne :)
U deserve a break
My new little niece had the same thing
Couldn't suck hard enough for a bit
But is bf away mad now with ages xx

Congrats kls, he's gorgeous.

Maryanne, sorry to hear you're feeling so sore. Just try and rest as much as possible and take all the painkillers they offer you. That's my advice anyway.

39 weeks today! Eek! Why is it that despite being even closer to meeting my little man I feel as though all progress has stopped? If you asked me today I would say that I don't think he is going to come on his own and I'm 100% going to have to be induced. I've probably made it too goddamn comfortable in there and he'll be determined to stay put. I've been so pleased that I haven't been super impatient but I can feel the impatience creeping in now. I just want to meet my little guy already!

I can't have too many painkillers because of my liver :( things haven't settled down just yet. Should do in a few days. Still looking at my little man, can't quite believe he's mine.

Awww Lynanne hopefully he won't keep you waiting too long! Could be any time now.

I hope the pain eases for you soon and Henry can start on the breast soon :flower:

How is everyone feeling about the election results? I woke this morning and went back to bed hoping it was all a bad dream but nope its real :nope:

Gotta be honest, Lucasmum, I'm sort of hoping that someone is going to tell me it has all been a big practical joke. I really don't get what is going on in the world this year. All I can hope is that we have made the situation seem worse than it really is and in 2020 when someone else is hopefully elected we won't have a world that is in ruin.

I fear in 2020 the next president is going to have one hell of a clean up job :wacko:

I also believe we will see another assassination of a president or at the very least several tries

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->