November Rainbows 2016

Thanks ladies.

He's sedated at the moment. Had a lumbar puncture and is on oxygen and a feeding tube. I can't even hold him. This was my worst fear. I'm so afraid but I'm trying to stay strong for him.

Hope your all doing well. Keep checking for updates.

Giant hugs xxx
Take one day at a time
And if that's too much take one hour or min at a time.
He is with ye,
He has everything he needs
And he won't remember any of this later in life xxx
Babies hve huge resilience
Once antibiotic kicks in and he turns the corner for the better he will be home in no time xxx
And u will treasure him above everything for knowing how precious his life is.
Xxx

My heart aches for u hon
Cos I know what a hard time ur going through xxx
Sending u virtual hugs xx
Wish I could give u real ones xxx

You are doing amazingly, Maryanne. Henry is lucky to have such a strong mummy looking out for him. As lilesmom says take it one day, one hour, one minute at a time. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon and henry will be fine, keeping you up all night and being the little monster you'd expect. My heart truly goes out to you and you're in my thoughts.

Oh Maryanne you are very much in my thoughts and prayers as is little Henry and the rest of the family life is so fecking cruel big hugs to you all :hugs:q

Thank you all. Your support means so much to me.

He's doing ok. The consultant said he's made real progress through the night and he his chances are great since its been caught early. 5 days of sedation and antibiotics and then he should be moved back to a normal ward to recover.

I don't want to bring anyone down though so won't post in here much about it. Last thing you want to hear about being so close to having your babies. You need to hurry up though, need some good news to cheer me up xx

That sounds promising he is a little fighter post as much as you want if you need to rant moan laugh or cry we are here for you :hugs:

I hope Zack is having a happy birthday I know how much it meant for you to be home with him and all back to normal but I bet he won't mind and I'm sure you will make it up to him after :flower:

Nothing exciting going on here except I can't do my shoe laces up properly anymore :blush:

Post all u like hon
Don't leave us xxx
That's great he had a good night
Poor little pet xxx

I just commented earlier how putting on my socks and shoes makes me breathless Lucas mom
We def approaching the finish line for pregnancy :)

Had Simons new social worker out there
She is really lovely
And was so helpful.
Going to try sort some stuff for us
Great to feel u hve back up against all the red tape

That's great you got a good one seem to be few and far between these days with the amount of pressure and red tape, I hope she can help with some extra equipment or home adaptions or even just to be a support :flower:

She talked the talk anyway :)
Hee hee
Last was all promises but no delivery
This one seems like she is very on the ball
Fingers crossed she follows through.
I think she will though.
Seemed lovely and professional too.

I got no snooze after.
I don't know why I'm always a little nervous before they call
Its just social worker makes me think of bad parenting
And kids being removed.
Even though I know no fear of that here
Think its from telly :)

Yeah I get what you mean there seems to be such a stigma attached to seeing a social worker I think people just assume they are there to protect vulnerable children but don't look past the fact that that is more than abused and neglected kids, doesn't help that when you hear a news story involving social workers it's because there usually have been serious failings they never publicise the good stuff these people do :wacko:

Anyway I hope she works out well :flower:

Got a meeting at the school shortly for the residential trip next sept, it's only 5 days away and Lucas really wants to go but I'm not so sure he will cope with it I've paid an initial £10 deposit but will decide for sure after today's meeting :wacko: if he can go they want another £50 before they break up for Christmas and then another £200 before the end of July I swear they think we are made of money, also have to pay £30 today for his Harry Potter studio tour trip next month where do they think we get it all from :haha:

That's costly alright
If ur not sure he be ok especially
Hope he loves it if ye decide its for him.
Xxx

Yeah she was lovely.
Hve met a few now cos Simon is in therapy since he was born :)
Out of 4, they were all nice
But 2 were good and 2 u may as well ask thin air :)
So 50:50 for us
Glad we hve good one now :)

Hope henry is doing well Maryanne xxx
All thinking of ye xx

Well it looks and sounds amazing quite fancy it myself without a bunch of school kids of course :haha: I've decided he can go just gotta save up now :wacko:

How's Henry doing today?

Ugh, had some painful tightenings low in my bump tonight that have been super uncomfortable. No rhyme or reason to them but whatever. It's horrible not knowing what to expect, I have no idea what contractions actually feel like. I feel like I'll never know that it's really happening until it is waaay too late!

A lot of pain here tonight as well still don't think it will come to much just my body preparing :wacko:

Little Henry is doing ok thank you. Making small steps but I'm taking it all as good signs. Just very tired.

Sorry to hear your all in pain. Don't miss that at all. It is nice to have my body back to myself. Although my hips are still very very sore.

That's so much money lucusmum! Don't know how they think normal families can afford it.

Glad the social worker was nice lilesmom! Finding a good one is rare. Hope she can help you more.

That's good to hear small steps are good :cloud9:

Keep thinking I should get my ass into gear and actually pack the hospital bag with all the pains and stuff rather than wait till the night before the induction :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->