November Rainbows 2016

Lilesmom, Do whatever feels right for you. Connor is doing great with his formula so far and I know for a fact now that breastfeeding just wouldn't have been right for me. Having DH share the feeds has been a lifesaver.

Speaking of feeding, Connor is now taking between 2oz-3oz every three to four hours at feeding. I'm so proud of him especially after he ate next to nothing at the hospital on Sunday. Sleeping like a dream during the day but a wee nightmare during the night. I wish he would switch his "routine" around so he would sleep more at night and be awake for cuddles in the day. Oh well, I won't deny I cuddle him regardless of whether or not he is awake although he does sleep for good stretches in his pram during the day too.

MIL came over today to bring some presents from her friends. This little boy is getting so spoiled! She just wanted an excuse to get an extra little cuddle from her newest grandson. It's adorable. Apparently FIL said he was jealous that she was getting to see him and he had to work. We'll see them all on Sunday anyway. My sisters and parents are visiting today and tomorrow too :happydance:

I have another midwife visit tomorrow and Connor is getting the heel prick test done. Not looking forward to that one bit but I guess it just has to be done. Hopefully she'll take a look at my stitches and say that they are all doing well too. As I've said they do feel better so hopefully she will. Can't wait until they are 100% though!

I've decided I want to get myself a topaz ring now that both my boys have officially been born in November. The only thing is I don't want to spend a stupid amount of money on it, especially with Christmas just around the corner, so I am definitely looking for something that is probably under £100. As someone who only ever really wears my wedding/engagement rings and cheap jewellery from mainly high street stores even £100 feels like A LOT. I like THIS ONE and THIS ONE Thoughts?

Thanks hon
I'll try bf but if I find it too much um switching
It was my Dr turned me off surprisingly
She seemed to think it be too demanding on me
With c section, bub and simon
She could hve a point
Will just see how we go

I'll look at the links now Lynanne
Glad feeding is going so well for ye xxx

Bub had been pretty quiet all day
Her hb is running a bit fast too
But just got it steady again
It was 185 at one stage and staying up about 175+
Was thinking id hve to go get checked
But then it steadied again
So its prob alright isn't it?

I'd say it's fine lilesmom. Little lady was just probably wiggling about even if you couldn't feel her. Henry's heart rate used to be super fast on the monitors sometimes and they said it was periods of movement that does it. It's what they look out for when your on a trace in hospital they like variation in the heartbeat, especially if there's low movement reported. I spent waaaay too much time on those monitors, can you tell :rofl:

Heart one gets my vote too!

She was def moving
Think I peed her off
She went ape!
Still is now
After being super quiet all day

The heart oneis gorgeous
I want it!!
But my fingers r double their normal size :)

Hope every one is ok sorry not getting on much with OHs family and my mother here all the time it's difficult :wacko:

We are doing good had the midwife here this am and Edie had her heel prick test she didn't even murmur so used to being stabbed in the foot from the hospital :cry:

She has lost 5% of her body weight so not bad though Lucas never lost only gained the piglet and now weighs in at 7lb8ozs so still a very good weight not surprised the amount she poops thought it would be a bigger loss :haha: her bum is looking less red as well now we are putting the Sudo on her

Took her to the ice rink last night, Lucas was so proud showing her off to everyone and she was so chilled out being passed about pillar to post and received some gorgeous presents I won't need to buy her anything till she is about 2 :blush:

She is going across London tonight as it's Lucas' 3rd and final trial we are nervous I don't think she really cares so long as she is wrapped up and there is access to a boob :rofl:

Lilesmom if you think formula is the way for you to go then feed her that doesn't matter what she gets so long as she is happy and healthy hope she is behaving herself in there today not long to go now :flower:

I love both rings lynanne but for me I think I prefer the eternity ring you have got me thing about the stone now with both children being November babies I won't tell OH just yet though :haha:

Maryanne how are you and yours is Zack loving it now he has a baby brother :cloud9:

Ur very good for getting out and about so fast.
Ur right though Edith be happy so long as she has mammy. Xx
Lucas sounds like a lovely boy
Best of luck in the trials to him
Xxx
Brilliant he came so far
Fingers crossed for a hat trick :)

I think I'm thinking too much about feeding to distract me from the actual section
Getting nervous
But cant wait to hold her :)
And find out her ruddy name!!!!
Hee hee

Good luck for Lucus trials! Hope he blows them away! Lovely to hear little Edith is doing so well. Henry isnt a fan of being taken out yet, he hates the car seat, he hates the Pram and doesn't really like any one else bar me :rofl:

Only a few days now lilesmom!!!!! I'm so so excited for you.

Zack adores Henry. He doesn't leave him alone. He's so proud. Such a wonderful boy. Aurora still thinks he's a cat. And if you ask does she like him she says no. At least she's honest.

New born cry does sound like mewing a little :)
She will grow to love him xx

Clever henry,
Stick with mom xx

Hopefully one day. Then I can remind her when she's grown up that she thought her brother was a cat called Gomez :rofl:

My little chunk is now 9lbs11!! Honestly can't believe he's so big. He looks huge compared to how aurora was at 2 weeks old.

Hee hee ��
Simon grew at the rate of 90 too.
Still bigger than average.
In 6 yr old clothes at nearly 3.5 yrs age

Got call from hosp.
In for 6.30 am Mon morn
Am second on the list so if no emergencies
Should hve bub by ten am.
Fingers crossed no delays :)
I be nervous enough waiting as is :)

That's so exciting lilesmom. I can't wait for the last of our little babies to be born!

We're doing great. Connor has been such a good boy today. He slept in his crib really well last night only waking up at 2:30 and 5:30 for a change and feed. I took the early one and DH did the later one so we both got good solid blocks of sleep. Little lamb didn't even wake up until 8:30! Had the midwife visit for his heel prick test which he wasn't impressed with but he did great. We won't have her visit again until next Wednesday and then she's signing us off to the health visito :happydance:

Yea we are good thanks. Henry is still very unsettled and have had to resort to having him in a wrap most of the time so I can get things done. I babywear anyway so I don't mind too much but would be nice if he would settle in his crib or with daddy. The midwives said its normal though after he's been so ill and to just go with it for now. He's such a little love though. I adore this boy.

DH came in tonight and announced that he's been thinking and he still really wants 5. So now he's in the dog house and I'm ignoring him. The last thing I'm interested in is more babies atm. I don't even want to think about it. And I can tell you now that after having a 9lber there will never be 5.

Lynanne that sounds fab
Well done Conor xx
Glad things r going so well sleep wise for ye
Makes a huge difference.
Xx

Maryanne hugs xxx
Hope henry settles a bit soon xx
He sounds like he might be a hungry little man like Simon was
Xx
Glad baby wearing works for u
I could see myself doing it with little missy too.
Hope u manage to get some rest hon xxx
Y need to heal too
Did they give u day for stitches?
Hope its soon xxx

I hear u maryanne
I'm feeling like two sounds good too
I def won't be thinking about another for at least two years
Want to get both my bubs walking first.
I think they will prob walk around similar time
Which would be soo amazing :)
I'm looking forward to being able to do physio with Simon again.
I feel awful I cant do it
But I honestly physically cant.

Also really looking forward to healthy eating without heartburn
And losing weight.
I'm talking stones here
But cant wait to get started.
I've done it before
I'm doing it for good this time!!

Xxx

Next Wednesday lilesmom. I'm dreading it. Last time I got a cute baby out of it, this time I just get sore lady bits.

I must admit I feel so much better now I'm not pregnant. Didn't realise how ill I was feeling. I'm in no rush to do it again. Took the kids out today and walked like 4 miles with the pushchair. Been so long since I've been able to do that.

You doing anything nice on your last weekend before baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->