U don't need to suffer for it too much xxx
Hugs
Least its soon
But sorry it had to happen at all.
X

Not doing much
Feeling crappy and sore mostly
Don't hve the energy for much
Sort out last few bits and get lots of Simon cuddles is my plan :)

Maryanne, Shame that Henry doesn't settle much but at least you are able to baby wear. My SIL passed on her wrap but I'm way too scared to use it at the moment. I'm sure it'll become invaluable when DH goes back to work though.
I've always wanted a big family, maybe four kids, but seriously after actually giving birth Connor could end up being an only child!! I'm sure in a few years time I'll probably want to give him a brother or sister but for now, and even possibly forever, I'm just so happy with my little guy. I'd have murdered DH if he was seriously considering more so soon! :haha:

Lilesmom, Hope you have a nice last newborn free weekend. I'm too am looking forward to losing the weight although to be fair now that the bump has gone I already feel a lot better about myself. I wasn't at my best weight pre-pregnancy thanks to all the losses seriously messing with my body so I'd love to get back to how I was the summer of 2014 when I got married. Quite a long journey (about 2 stone) to get there but once these stitches are healed I can do more exercise and hopefully make good progress.

I'm sure u look fab hon xxx
I've more like 5 or 6 stone to lose depending on how much goes with bub :)
But I know I'm doing it
And can do it
2 will be a doddle to u xxx
Just don't pressure yourself too much for it

Sounds like a perfect weekend lilesmom! Enjoy it!

I love my wraps Lynanne. I've used wraps with all on mine. Does help when they won't settle and you need to get things done. DH doesn't like my baby wearing though as the wraps can be pretty expensive but it's my one weakness and I barely spend money on anything else so he can't complain. There's a few lovely baby wearing groups by me to as well as a baby sling ballet class which I used to go to with aurora so will be starting again with Henry soon.

I literally felt like murdering him. It's great that he loves children and he's such a family man but the last thing I want to think about atm is being pregnant again. Plus to make babies that means we need to start bedroom dancing and at the moment I never want him near me again with all these stitches. I would hurt him if he even tried it in the next few months.

Yeah i think his timing was seriously off!!
But his heart was prob in the right place.
Xxx
Don't even think about any decisions on that for a long time
Till ur well again
I wouldn't rule out one more here
But if decision had to be made now u would!!

Maryanne, I think he might have jumped the gun slightly with telling you he wants more!! I can barely even imagine having sex again let alone another baby!! I think especially with your stitches situation it was a bad idea of your DH to mention more!! I hope that this time your stitches heal well and don't cause you any issues.

Lilesmom, I have always been pretty slim but between my wedding and falling pregnant with Connor I'd gained about a stone and I could really tell. It made me miserable. Wanting to lose the baby weight has given me the kick up the bum to go the extra mile and lose that extra weight at the same time. I'm not going to stress about it though and I accept it'll take time but by the summer I hope to be back where I was. I'm pleasantly surprised with how much my bump has disappeared already, especially as I am not breastfeeding!

When u don't put on much it goes fast xx
Its def nice to feel more yourself again :)
Looking forward to that :)
Within 3.5 weeks of having Simon my extra 1.5 stone was gone
Hoping for repeat or better this time

My bump is all gone was the moment I delivered just the wobbly bits that were there before straight back into pre pregnancy jeans not sure if this makes me pleased or sad :wacko:

Edith projectiles pooped on me at 0200 but then sleep from 0230 till 0540 so I can forgive her :haha:

She seems really sleepy and some times dosent feed well others does really well she is weeing and pooping just fine and screams and wriggles when changing by I think I'm just paranoid with the jaundice something is wrong, also her cord fell off yesterday so that had me in a panic but it's clean and healthy looking and I read that it can come away from 5 days :wacko: midwife is back Monday because of the jaundice so we will see then :shrug:

Can't believe it's only a couple of days before your section :happydance:

I did baby wearing with Lucas I'm going to visit our local sling library next week to see what advice they have and what they can hire to me Lucas was a lot bigger when I started and what I have I don't feel is quite right for a newborn :flower:

Lynanne Connor sounds like he is doing really well don't fret yourself with loosing weight yet just enjoy him instead :flower::flower:

Maryanne if OH came in now and said more I would be delighted but he is adamant we are done, in my heart of hearts I know he is probably right but the thought of no more kills me so ignoring it all and enjoying Edith and Lucas :cloud9:

I'm sorry lucusmum :( guess that puts it into perspective for me. I mean grateful to him, and I know I should feel lucky. I just think he picked a bad moment. I probably will be broody a few months down the line. But at the moment with all the complications in late pregnancy and almost losing him I really don't want to think about more just yet.

I'm 2 stone lighter since giving birth. Most of that was weight of the baby, placenta, etc. But the rest I lost cause that week Henry was in scbu I didn't really eat. I feel so much better in myself though with that weight gone. I still want to lose 3 stone so once I've had my 6 week check I shall be making an effort to get it off.

Try not to worry about the jaundice lucusmum. Breastfed babies take longer for it to go. The more she sucks the quicker it will disappear. Aurora was jaundiced for about a month. If the are still jaundiced at two weeks though the do a blood test to check the bilirubin levels. I thought auroras would never go. It did eventually though. I know how worrying it is though. Henry still has a bit. Since I've been taking him out in the sun though it's disappearing quickly.

Lucasmum, Connor's cord fell off on Thursday night, so day 4 technically. Midwife said its looking great. I didn't realise it could come off as early as that but apparently it can! I've got to be honest, I'm too scared to even try my pre-pregnancy jeans until at least Christmas! I am wearing pre pregnancy clothing though just not the jeans!

Henry's cord came off early too. 3 days and it fell off. Auroras took 5, zacks took 8 days.

Body tricking ne again today
Pains on and off all day
But they r gonna go nowhere again
Not consistent or strong enough.
Would hve been nice if they let mw hve my last weekend
Oh gone into nesting mode :)
I'm helping but not much help :)
Place is getting pretty clean and tidy looking
Woohoo

That's good! Nice to have a clean tidy house and even better when you don't have to do it yourself. Hope the pains stop for you soon!

Yeah I feel better leaving the house in a decent state :)
They r gone again
Thank god
Knew they were going nowhere
Just annoying me

How ye doin xx

Yea good thanks. Having a nice relaxed evening, cams shopping and having baby snuggles.

One more day!!!

Sounds lovely
Yeah I cant believe its finally nearly here.
She feels,seriously low tonight.
Still being silly half hoping she comes tomorrow
She is either gonna pop my waters or my bladder with all her punching
But chances r teeny
Our bedroom is ready for her now
Lovely to hve it properly set up
:)

Gone back to being ok about bf again
Think my Dr just threw me a bit
I'll take it a day at a time
It will hopefully go ok
But if not then I will hve tried like I wanted.
:)

Just go with the flow. Even one breastfeed gives a load of antibodies so if you decide it's not for you then she will have still had the first feeds which are the most important. Just do what's best for you and your family and ignore silly doctors. They always interfere

I think I was just tired and nervous
So i listened too much :)
Should just go with my own instinct
Thanks xxx

I'm sorry lucusmum :( guess that puts it into perspective for me. I mean grateful to him, and I know I should feel lucky. I just think he picked a bad moment. I probably will be broody a few months down the line. But at the moment with all the complications in late pregnancy and almost losing him I really don't want to think about more just yet.

Yeah I think that he has realised he could have so easily have gone home a single father hit home to him and it's not hit me yet I'm sure it will one day :wacko:

Edith met her cousin Millie today she looks tiny in comparison I'll try and get the pic to upload but again to make me panic all anyone could focus on was the colour difference :cry: poor Edith she's not that bad

Don't worry too much honestly lucusmum. Aurora looked like a Simpson for the first few weeks. People always used to mention it, like I didn't already know. It will fade. The more she feeds and poops the quicker it will go and by the sounds of it she's pooing lots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->