November Rainbows 2016

Good luck for tomorrow lilesmom, be thinking of you! Will be watching out for an update tomorrow xx

Good luck, lilesmom. Will be thinking about you and eagerly awaiting an update!!

Thanks ladies.
Finally nearly there.
Fell asleep when getting Simon to sleep for half hour
But wide awake again
Me I mean :)
Doh.

How ye all xx

I was very nervous this morn
Excited this eve
Now I'm calm :)
Wishing time away now.
But comfy relaxing with Simon conked beside me
Be weird being away from him
But be lovely to finally meet her :)
The sooner I get in, the sooner I can come home hopefully :)

How u doin ?

Only a few hours left now!! Eeeek!! God anyone would think I was the one having the baby haha.

Yea I'm good. Trying to settle a very restless Henry. My little chunk is 10lb3 now!!! So proud with how he's coming along.

Hee hee :)

He is growing mad isn't he.
Well done henry and mamma xx

Maryanne, sounds like henry is doing great! What a lovely weight gain! I'm curious to know what Connor weighs now but I don't think he gets weighed until the health visitor takes over. He's eating well so I'm not worried, just curious.

I'm so excited for you, lilesmom. I'll be checking for updates all day!

He never stops eating Lynanne. Can already guzzle a 5 ounce bottle but the midwives said that's common in babies born big, they have bigger appetites. Aurora didn't weigh this much till she's was like 2.5 months.

I'm already on update look out. So exciting!

That's great! Connor eats 3oz about every three hours which I'm pretty pleased about. Cant wait until he's up at 4oz and we can start using the prep machine. It'll make everything quicker and easier for sure!

I love my perfect prep. Well worth the money. How are your stitches feeling now Lynanne?

So much better. I still feel a little sore if I sit for too long or whatever and I'm still a bit stiff but I really can't complain. How are you feeling about getting yours redone? Using the prep machine will be good, save us from a lot of crying. I just didn't see the point in using it for 2oz or 3oz when the smallest amount it makes is 4oz. Too much waste!

I have to admit that I used it to make two ounces but then I kind of weighed up the waste to having time to make them properly with looking after aurora too and decided I could deal with the waste :rofl: thank goodness he upped the amount he ate quickly so now we don't waste any.

Yea I'm a bit nervous but be glad to get it over with now. I don't feel right down there so know it needs doing. Hopefully it will feel more normal once it's re stitched. Well as normal as it will ever feel after giving birth to 3 children lol.

Sorry been MIA :wacko:

Finally we are a family of four it's been lovely having people here but glad it's just us :cloud9:

Any updates lilesmom hope it all went well :flower:

I'm hoping Edith is weighed again today if the midwife ever turns up I hate waiting around for people

Both Connor and Henry sound to be doing really well :cloud9: Lucas gained really quick as well Maryanne :flower:

So Lucas didn't make the final team he was cut we expected it but still disappointed for him, his response well I'll just have to work harder and show them what they missed out on

Not a lot else going on here I'm just trying to locate some nice baby groups there were plenty when Lucas was a baby but I think the whole sure start thing was booming back then don't hear it any more well not in this area anyway :wacko: even the local church dosent have a play group but there must be something or somewhere we can go :shrug:

Little perfect Emily is here.
7 - 12 and doing fab
Had huge feed and asleep last two hours ��
Best baby ever :)

All went grand thank god :)
Super happy

Attachments

• IMG_20161128_123644.jpg
    IMG_20161128_123644.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 12
With the perfect prep can you make a 6oz bottle then split it into two 3ozs to save waste and put one in the fridge for later or does it not work like that :flower:

She is beuautiful welcome to the world baby Emily :cloud9:

Congratulations lilesmom well worth the wait for her :flower:

Oh my gosh she's adorable lilesmom!!! So happy for you. Welcome to the world Emily.

They don't recommend keeping feeds in the fridge anymore lucusmum. Stupid as when I had Zack we were told to make up feeds in advance and keep them in the fridge and Zack never died. Crazy how much things change. I used to make up like 6 feeds at a time with him and whack them in the fridge for the day. Just heat them up then when he was hungry.

Welcome to the world, Emily! She's an absolute beauty! So happy that our little rainbows are all here now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->