November Rainbows 2016

They don't recommend keeping feeds in the fridge anymore lucusmum. Stupid as when I had Zack we were told to make up feeds in advance and keep them in the fridge and Zack never died. Crazy how much things change. I used to make up like 6 feeds at a time with him and whack them in the fridge for the day. Just heat them up then when he was hungry.

Oh wow I didn't know that so the perfect prep only takes moments to make a bottle? I'm not sure I'd function well enough during the night to make a bottle up :wacko: i assume you can use cool boiled water ie fill the kettle and boil before bed so you can just make one up quick rather than wait for it to cool and stuff :wacko:

That's why I wanted breastfeed so much again lucusmum. By the time I come downstairs, even though it only takes a few minutes sir the prep to make a bottle, Henry has woken the whole house up screaming and I'm wide awake. So much easier just to whip my boobs out.

Thanks ladies
I'll catch up soon
I'm wrecked xxx
Hope ye and bubbas all well.

I really didn't know that, you learn something new every day I think I'd have a kettle and microwave by my bed :haha:

Have a good rest and enjoy little Emily :cloud9:

I really didn't know that, you learn something new every day I think I'd have a kettle and microwave by my bed :haha:

Have a good rest and enjoy little Emily :cloud9:

I actually asked DH to buy me a perfect prep for upstairs :rofl:

Ah, the beauty of living in a flat. The prep machine is literally in the next room!!

I've noticed that my bleeding has increased after being next to nothing the past few days. Not concerned or anything, just annoyed as I think I'm going to have to buy more pads! :haha: At least I'm not having any issues with my stitches any more other than they feel a tiny bit uncomfortable once in a while.

Trying to look for Christmas presents tonight but it isn't going well. I'm so unprepared this year!

Mine does that. I think it's stopping and then starts again. With aurora it took 6 weeks stop.

I'm doing the exact same. But baby xmas outfits are distracting me. Henry now has an official buddy Elf costume for xmas day haha

We have lots of Christmas outfits already that we've been given as gifts. He'll have a different Christmas outfit for every day for the week before Christmas! :haha: My sister has knitted him the cutest green, red and white striped dungarees that I can't wait to put him in!

I hope he is getting you one :haha:

My bleeding is doing the same it's not been heavy anyway due to them cleaning my womb during surgery :wacko:

I keep having to buy first size nappies as she is tiny and has a skinny bum we have lots of the next size but they leak as to wide for her :haha: Though she only pooped about 6 times yesterday so we are improving :rofl:

Nope! He said no way :( mean!

6, that's really good. We are still on about 10 million :rofl: I'm forever cleaning up poop. That's my life now with two under 18 months lol.

Hope everyone is well!

I can only imagine it's a never ending cycle :haha:

Braved going out with just the two of us today the first part was easy I took her into work then to Sainsbury's we had a wonderful time buying up clothes till we both needed a nappy change wouldn't let me take the shopping in the trolley through to baby change despite me having by this point paid for everything left the trolley out side, changed her bum but couldnt go myself as no where to put her :wacko: Sainsbury's is the complete other side of town, all I can say is thank goodness for jumbo size maternity pads :rofl:

That doesn't sound fun! I'm terrified for when I go further by myself. How I'm going to cope with two nappy changes I don't know. I've been sticking quite local with the children if I'm by myself and only going further with DH. Although it's back to normal next week. Homeschooling, baby clubs, etc, kinda nervous but I'm getting cabin fever being in so much. Baby sling meet Monday. Be Henry's first baby club outing :)

Stitches tomorrow :(

I'm not sure I'd cope out on my own yet, Lucasmum, so good for you. Sounds like you managed really well even with the nappy changing/needing to pee scenario.

Maryanne, I hope the stitches go well tomorrow and it can all be sorted out once and for all. Will you be able to go back home once they are done? My stitches are driving me crazy today. Perhaps a little tmi but they are SO itchy! All down there feels so itchy and it's a itch I just can scratch! I know it probably just means they are all healing well but ugh!

That's Connor officially called Connor now! We went to take him to get his birth registered today in town and then went for a little wander around the Christmas market before jumping into boots to buy some more maternity pads. The bleeding has definitely increased but the reason I wanted more maternity pads was more for the cushioniness for my stitches :rofl: Comfort first! Exhausted now.

DH will be driving me home afterwards. He's going to be at the hospital with aurora and Henry as I'm not ready to be away from him yet. Just annoyed in need it redone. Sorry your still suffering. The itchy stage is horrible. It is good though as means your healing well! I know what you mean about the pads. It's like sitting on a pillow lol. I could totally wear thinner ones but I'm enjoying the comfort!

At least you won't be away from Henry and aurora very long at all if they are going to be at the hospital with DH. I guess that makes it a little better. Hope that this fixes them properly. And you're right, it is like sitting on a little pillow. Much more comfortable than the thin pads I probably could be using!

Oh bugger forgot about registering :blush: I think I'd better book an appointment I do recall them saying its appointment only nowadays :wacko:

I'm on the last of the thick pads I think I may put the thin ones away and treat myself to more could have been a whole lot worse if I'd been in the thin ones :haha:

Good luck tomorrow I'm sure it will be fine :hugs:

I have the mid wife health visitor and the new tumble dryer coming tomorrow so I'll be thinking of you whilst I'm under interrogation :haha: I've also got an ironing pile to keep me occupied :wacko:

We've had a really sleepy day today worried I'm in for a rough night now :dohh:

A few of Edith :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_1651.jpg
    IMG_1651.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1635.jpg
    IMG_1635.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1628.jpg
    IMG_1628.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 4