November Rainbows 2016

That's great lilesmom! Bet your so pleased!

Yey for poops lucusmum. Lucus looked so proud giving her a bottle, was just adorable. Zack panicks too much when feeding the baby. Poor lad is always afraid he's doing it wrong. I'm trying to build his confidence up as he really is a great big brother.

Henry is feeling better today :) although woke up to scratches all over his face. His one scratch mitten must have come off in the night and he's cut all his cute little face.

Another sleepy day today should I be worried? I think she is getting a cold so that could explain it or maybe the mess are making her feel so much better she is just catching up :shrug: she seems ok though if that makes sense :shrug: Also hadn't fed much but she does have days like it where she doesn't feed much, will see how she goes tomorrow I think.

She hated that bottle :rofl:

Ouch poor Henry, I often wake up with blood under my nails from scratching I think I need scratch mits!

It's forecast snow here for tomorrow and Friday, living so close yet so far from London and being just mins from one of the main routes in means it could be chaos on the roads here tomorrow! I'm staying indoors I think, I made lucas dig his snow boots out just in case, he has packed himself an emergency kit for school consisting of the snow boots a spare hat and spare gloves just he case he needs them on the walk home, we live no more than 5 mins away from the school, nor sure how much snow he is expecting :haha:

I think your right
Sounds like she is catching up on sleep now she feels better xx
She could hvd been overeating before to sooth the reflux
Most kids avoid eating with it
But some eat more cos while the milk is being drank it soothes
Simon used to do that when young.

Got a beco Gemini carier today
Much easier on my back then the mothercare one I had
But will take time to build up to long distance ��

We r supposed to get snow too.
That's so cute with his emergency snow bag :)

We have sleepy days too lucusmum. Although I'd prefer more. The screaming days are what we get most of. Hope she's not getting poorly. Maybe the pooping has just tired her out! Lol

Awww they are lovely carries lilesmom!

Snow forecast here too. Zack has spent all day talking about what he's going to do, make a snowman, go sledding etc. Bet we get nothing at all :/ told him not to get his hopes up but he won't listen.

Taking of emergency supplies zack had a zombie apocalypse bag. In it is a nerf gun, nerf bullets, binoculars, plasters and a pot noodle :rofl: how he plans to make the pot noodle in a zombie apocalypse I don't know.

Hope ye get enough snow to make the boys happy but not enough to cause hassle :)
Xxx
Least he thought of some food for his apocalypse bag :)

Simon is happy to be back to school.
Sleeping properly again now cos he is tired
Emily is much more settled now I'm off antibiotic
But I'm not sure uti is gone
Hope I don't end up back on them.

The snow has just started we have lost Lucas to it could pack up and leave home he wouldn't notice, he is like a dog at the window :haha:

I'm loving the pot noodle bless him, if he's like me he doesn't mind a crunchy pot noodle :rofl:

Still sleepy don't blame her to be honest it's so cold and miserable :wacko:

Yea but he won't eat the bits of tomato and sweetcorn in it so makes me sieve them out first so I'm not sure I'd find time for that if zombies were attacking :rofl: he hasn't really thought it through.

Hope the uti isn't coming back lilesmom. Glad Simon is enjoying being back, hope he's better now.

Awww that's cute lucusmum. It's snowing here now but only a tiny bit. Zack's gutted. Even I wanted a bit of snow.

Snowing a lot here
But only sticking in places
Not sticking here .
Could ho visit my parents
They hve snow.

OH makes me sieve them out as well :wacko:

Snow didn't stick to well we had to go training and in town it was just mush, quite a bit when we got home in our village that's because we are quite high up, Lucas is hoping for a snow day tomorrow I think that's a bit optimistic :haha:

Was a bit worried earlier has Edith hadn't had her poop we have had one every evening since Saturday so having a cuddle and felt wet assumed I'd had boob leakage both is us soaked, closer inspection it wasn't me but Edith who had leaked her poop leaked out the front of her nappy :dohh: was a bit sticky if that makes sense, I've not been to well full of cold again and possible throats infected as well as a bit of an upset tum, so could be that or possibly the medication :shrug:

Meds seem to be doing something much less projectile vomiting and vomiting in general she seems happier, feeding less so I think you were right she was possibly feeding to smooth she certainly doesn't seem to be missing the extra feeds not screaming with hunger or anything so I'm not bothered :flower:

Hope you feel better soon lucusmum. Glad the medication is working. We seem to have poop leaks everyday. He saves it all up and then does a huge poo. Vanish is my best friend :rofl:

It snowed a lot here last night, none settled though. So much for the 5 inches they predicted. It's freezing here though!

I'm unsure if I want to vomit or die, I may possibly be being a touch dramatic here :rofl: I'm fine during the days then in the evening it hits like a brick, there are so many bugs about at the moment, I think it's affecting Edith as well :wacko:

Snow didn't settle here either was bitter like you said though and very icy :growlmad: so much for my snow day with the kids tomorrow means we have to do OH's choice of activity which is cleaning all the kitchen cupboards out :thumbup:

Hope u feel better soon hon xxx
Hugs xx

We got snow but none stuck here.
My parents got quite a lot
They live on high ground
Often hvs it when no one else does

Great night last night
She woke once!!!!
The 36 hours before that was awful
Fed constantly
And refusing bottles again mostly
She was very snuffly
Think that's why

Hope your feeling better today lucusmum?

That's great lilesmom! We are on two wake ups. One at 1 and then again 4 and then he's awake for the day about 7. I'm ok with that as it's 3 hours between each. Now just to get aurora sleeping. She still wakes up every bloody hour. That child. I love her to bits but she's so naughty :rofl: half three this morning she was using her cot as a trampoline and then when I ignored her she stripped off the bedding and threw it all out of the cot. She's now breaking up rice cakes all over my newly vacuumed floor. Sigh.

That's usually roughly the wake up times we hve too
Last night was an exception but a good one.
Aurora sounds lively :)
Xxx

Feel ok today and tonight maybe I've cracked this bug :shrug:

We wake once during the night couldn't tell you the time, little madam co sleeps so it's easier also the little sod doesn't much like going to bed before 0130 she lies there grinning at me I try to ignore her but can't help smiling back and chatting to her :blush:

Aurora sounds so cheeky :haha:

Glad ur feeling better xxx

We co sleep too
But I get up to feed her to try not wake simon
Cos he is in our room too
Emily usually goes to sleep about 7-8 ish
Then wake about 12-1 and 4-5.
So not too bad.
But she has the odd hungry night
Or sometimes longer gaps which is fab ��

We co sleep too. We do have a next to me crib but he's vary rarely in it. I always co slept with zack too but aurora hated co sleeping. She still won't sleep in bed with us now, guess the trampoline cot is more fun :rofl:

I get up to feed Henry too lilesmom. Otherwise zack and aurora get woken up. Henry is loud when he wants food.

Glad your feeling better lucusmum.

We hve a Moses basket beside me but it doesn't get used either :)
Think we prob do see what we do with Simon in a bit.
Crib beside me but three sided
Is that what u hve?
For now its better in bed cos of reflux
And to get more sleep :)

We have a cot next to us perfect extra storage space :wacko:

I have just chopped a deseeded 2 kilos of jalepenos for the freezer, I stink and my eyes are burning, how Edith is comfy on me feeding I'll never know, its a job I hate but makes it easier for cooking till I run out :wacko:

Edith sleeps on and off till 2300 then has an awake time :growlmad: trying to lose that one, sleeps till with one feed till 0730 is awake till 0900 then sleeps till about 1030 :flower: before being up for the day :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->