November Rainbows 2016

Hey girls, hope you are all doing well.

Connor slept through the night for 5 days but Friday and Saturday night he's woken up at 0500 and 0630. To be fair, waking up at 0630 is only half an hour earlier than he was getting up at during the week. It just seems worse because it was Sunday morning!! We've had him going down between 2230 and 2330 for a good few weeks now and can even put him down to sleep at night when he is still awake so long as I've sung him his favourite song first :cloud9: He sleeps in a little rocking crib (which we haven't rocked in aaaages) right beside my side of the bed. When he does wake up during the night it is only once and anywhere between 0400 and 0600 so I really shouldn't complain.

Just having a fairly lazy day with my boys today now that I've got a little housework done. I'm waiting on my sister coming over to dye my roots. Goodbye greys!! :happydance: I haven't had my hair done at all since early October so it definitely needs it. I'll get the blonde balayage done next week too.

Look at my handsome little man :cloud9:

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/dibdabdebs/8%20Weeks%20Old_zpsbm9up6g6.jpg

Awwwww he is gorgeous, he looks so big now :cloud9:

Well done you with the sleep routine :flower:

Awww what a cutie lynanne!

Hope everyone is well and had a lovely weekend.

My boy is 10 weeks tomorrow!!! Where has the time gone!

10 weeks :cloud9:

Edith was also 8 weeks on Sunday :cloud9:

Ok so why doesn't my baby sleep like normal babies :shrug: she seems to ping awake at 2330ish she is incredibly happy and we get the best smiles out of her but it can't go on, tonight she hasn't slept since about 1830 she was tired, real tired but would not sleep, then bam 2345 ping wide awake and cheerful as anything which is nice but I'm dog tired and she's acting like she's had 12 hours solid sleep :wacko:

That not good lucusmum, hope you managed to get some rest after. Henry does big stretches awake where he must be tired but won't give in. Sometimes 5/6 hours. I literally didn't know a baby his age could stay awake so long. Thank god he does do it in the day though. Must be tough dealing with it that time of night.

It's 5 am and he hasn't woken up for a feed at all tonight. Now if I could just aurora to sleep more than a hour without waking things would be great.

Emily slept from 8 to 1.30
Had feed then slept for another five hours.
She has settles into great routine
But has the odd freaky night.
I give her 2.5 oz formula after booby before bed
Gives us a longer stretch of sleep
Its the only formula she gets now.
Its what broke the cycle of loads of wakings for us

Lice in Simons school
Eewww
Cut his hair much shorter
So far he has escaped
Getting preventing shampoo
Hope he doesn't get them yucky

Emily moving into 3-6 month clothes
Babygros and vests too tight again
Sorted out her clothes.
Cleared a bit of space to get rid of newborn and 0-3
Keeping stuff we bought and got as presents
But giving back stuff we got off sil
Been very broody lately again
Crazy
I'm in no way ready for another preg or baby
Dr recommend a year wait after c section anyway
But min 6 months
Hope the broody passes
Need to get thinner over the next year first ��

We slept till 6am without a feed! Woohoo!!

That's great lilesmom. Hopefully this means all our little ones are settling into a routine now.

Headlice suck! I've never had them thank god and neither has zack. I use the tea tree preventer spray. Seems to have worked for us.

Broody here too. Me and DH had a whoopsie last weekend so just waiting to see what the outcome of that is. I usually O on day 12 so assumed it would be the same. As it was day 15 I assumed it was safe but had cramps the next day. Did an Ov test as was suspicious and a blazing positive. Was really upset and worried but DH said what ever happens is meant to be. We are officially ttc at 6 months though so we have a similar age gap. House is already crazy so may as well add one more :rofl:

I can't imagine feeling broody right now. Still haven't let poor DH come near me! I think I need to sort of just get over it and do it already before it becomes this big thing in my head. To be fair, it would help if I also had an ounce of energy left in me! I'll be interested to hear if you get a bfp, maryanne.

I'm exhausted today. Connor kept me up half the night grunting and flailing about in his sleep. He wasn't hungry, didn't need changed and wasn't in any sort of pain. To be honest I don't know how awake he even was during it! At the same time DH was snoring away beside me. It was so frustrating and left me exhausted. Why do I have to be such a light sleeper and wake up at every tiny noise?! I just wanted to sleep! May have had a little meltdown around 0430 after being awake for an hour and a half. Jeez, lack of sleep makes grouchy! No wonder I'm not broody yet :haha:

I feel your pain lynanne. I'm a very light sleeper too. Sucks cause DH is a terrible snorer. As for the bedroom department you have to do what you think best. It's still early days but I get what you mean. After I had zack it became a massive deal and 5 months pp I still wouldn't do anything. I literally just had to force myself and was shocked as it wasn't bad at all. The waiting made me more afraid and wish I hadn't spent months making such a huge deal out of it. I was very scared this time but it was ok. Feels nice to be back to normal in that area.

I'm not sure I want a bfp just yet, but I wouldn't be devastated if it happened. Will just see what happens.

Hope Connor sleeps better for you tonight.

DH is so lovely and patient concerning getting intimate again which is a relief. Not that he's ever been pushy in our almost twelve year relationship! I miss the intimacy though but I'm so nervous (and exhausted) to try anything. I think if I hadn't had the episiotomy I'd have been much more up for it.

Can't believe your all in or moving into 3-6 Edith is still squeezing into newborn :haha:

Soooooo the million dollar question did we get any fleet last night :shrug:

Gave up at 1230 and went to bed little lady was wide a ale decided to ignore it fed her rocked her and finally she dropped off at 0130 :happydance: OH nope don't get to excited as when I'm getting us both comfy she did "that fart" you know the one, the one that's that bit more, so I lay her down grab nappy and wipes and she is still sleeping, I got this I can do this with her asleep, once the nappy was undone I knew I was in trouble :haha: it was dark but enough light to see I needed more light and another pair of hands :nope: she was covered head to toe :wacko: 20 mins later she was screaming blue murder but she was clean and changed :happydance: dropped off again fairly quickly :happydance: until 0215 :growlmad: not sure why but she woke up hysterical managed to get her back to sleep by 0230 she woke again at 0445, 0650 then up for the day at 0930 :wacko:

So apart from tired we are good :sleep: not slept as much as I thought she would today so here's hoping for a good night :rofl:

Ewwww to headlice lilesmom we had one once saw something crawling in Lucas' hair got it out and squished it google image search said it was a head lice so shaved his head there and then :haha:

Eeekkk BFP maybe :happydance:

Lynanne your not alone we haven't dtd yet mind you hardly surprising with Edith never sleeping, would be nice but I honestly don't have the energy right now suppose I could just lie there :haha:

You never know you may feel ready in a few weeks lynanne. Your DH is understanding so I'm sure he won't mind waiting. He may be just as tired as you are sonot really up for it either. You never know. Have you spoken to him about it?

Lucusmum we have the poops that take two people to clear up too. I hate it when they do it just as they have fallen asleep. Sorry you had such a bad night. Fx it's better tonight for you! How's Lucus cooking going?

She has been asleep since 2100, woke at 2330 did her bum (no explosions hopefully as she had a massive one before her bath) a feed and is back asleep :happydance:

Lucas is doing well, he made rock cakes tonight, he just needs to learn to be quicker, not get distracted and not to panic, he tried to make them Sunday but forgot to preheat the oven and put to much baking powder in we tried to pretend they were still ok but they really weren't :haha:

When Emily does big poops she pukes too
Stupid reflux
Projectile vomiting just there.
Soaked us both but she was happy out.
Better go back to bed while I can
But I'm wide awake.

Oh back to work on Thurs
Eekk.
Be on my own then.
I lifted Simon for first time today
He is 22 kilos so had been putting it off as long as I could

Yum rock cakes.ur making me hungry
Again ��

No dtd here either
I'm still scared of too much pressure on my scar
One side healed so well
The other opened in patches
So is purple and angry looking still
Plus we hve two littles in the room
One who sleeps on me :)

We have had no projectile vomiting since starting the mess for reflux I have a baby who smells like a baby rather than puke :haha: still have some sickness out the nose but I can deal with that :wacko:

So after she woke last night she dropped back off at 1230 woke for a slurp literally a few mouthfuls when OH came to bed about 0230 then through till just after 0600 :happydance:

Took the little fatty to be weighed this morning she is 12lb 2.5 ozs, the little chubster and because she isn't very long she is getting even rounder :blush: think Buddha :rofl: her belly hangs over her trousers :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->