November Rainbows 2016

Roll on the spring poor Henry I wouldn't bother using anything on his face unless really needed not even water, it's not as if he is getting filthy

I had a shower yesterday thought I may as well as my hands have flared up now, so just the strip wash hurts :wacko: I can't even use my steroids as it's in large areas though the doctor did say with caution so I may do a once a week coating on myself :shrug:

Sound so like zack! Zacks always at deaths door and I'm always the cruelest mum in the world :rofl:

I only bathe him once a week which sounds disgusting but if I do it anymore his skin gets so bad. I give his bottom and boy bits a wipe over every day but otherwise leave him alone. He has to have steroid cream twice a day and emollient 4 times a day. It seem s to be keeping it at bay at the moment.

Lucas and Zack would get on so well :haha: Thurs morning he was wondering around telling us in that "ill" voice how sick he was then chatting to fecking Siri on the iPad perfectly fine :rofl:

To me it doesn't sound disgusting at all, me and Henry can go and be stinky on the corner together :haha:

Edith woke earlier full of smiles first time since this morning, she was due her calpol thought I'm better giving by it to her than leaving it till she is screaming, 10mins layer she is soundo in a calpol induced coma:rofl:

He's plays Xbox doesn't he. Will have to give you zaxks gamertag so they can discuss how awful their mums are :rofl:

It's surprising that he doesn't stink. I'd think bathing once a week would make a smell but no. He's perfectly ok. Suppose babies this age don't get up to much though. And even I admit I don't shower everyday anymore. I class it as a good day if I've had a shower and am not wearing leggings :rofl:

Awww glad she's ok. Looks like she will be one of the lucky ones that the jabs don't effect too much.

Dressed is a win for me :rofl:

Yes they can spend weekends moaning about us :haha:

I don't think she has escaped she has been miserable all day, just woke had a boob and a whinge and back off again poor little pickle :cry:

Oh no
Injections here Mon
Dreading it now
I can cry too
Depends how tired I am
I get weepy with lack of sleep :)

Water wipes make Simon Nd Emily rashy
They hve grapefruit in them
Can be harsh on delicate skin.
Emily only gets a bath about once a week too
A rub with wet cotton wool in between
She only had two baths in the first month
Cos I couldn't fill and empty it myself.
And she wasn't smelly :)
I'm very prone to rashes
Simon is too.
Emily seems to be following us.
But nothing terrible.
Just sweaty rash she has from sleeping on me
And being hot

I wish I could adopt in a year or so
I want another baby
But don't want the achy pregnancy and recovery
Wish oh would be on board but I know he wouldn't agree

I'm dressed and have make up on today and both small ones are napping. I'm parenting like a boss today :rofl:

How was Emily after lucusmum?

Good luck for the injections lilesmom. Why wouldn't oh agree? We are going to adopt. We both have said we would like to adopt a child with disabilities, possibly from abroad. We looked into it when we thought we couldn't have more children. Got cleared and are with an adoption agency. We want one more of our own but as will 100% need a section next time I'm pretty tempted to be sterilised at the same time. But then we will go back to our original plan of adopting in a few years.

When we had a few mc s I mentioned adoption.
I was surprised how anti the idea he was.
I know id love the child equally to the ones we already hve
I think he is afraid he wouldn't.
But I think he would.
I'm not sure they would let us cos our house is small
Would they hve to hve their own room like fostering?
Looked into that too
Would like it when kids r older

They do look house size. I'm not sure about the child needing its own room though. I know they require it with fostering but was never mentioned to us but then at the time we did have spare rooms. I can't see it being a requirement though. The getting approved part with tough though. We had to have medicals and interviews. Give breakdowns of our financial situations. Then there was an issue as they weren't sure I'd have time to look after another child with Zack being so high need at the time. It took us over 2 years to get approved, It's pretty pathetic as there's so many loving homes out there but they are way to fussy who they let adopt. If that's what you want to do though go for it! I'm sure you could get your oh on side.

Does anyone else have an angry baby, Edith has some serious anger issues, especially when she is over tired like now :haha: she is currently feeding but is constantly pulling off wailing flinging her arms about before trying to latch back on and glaring at me like it's my fault :wacko: she will head butt lucas and OH if she wants feeding and I'm on the loo or something, OH says she is not to be allowed to drive when she is older as she will have terrible road rage :rofl:

Was worried about her yesterday she seemed to sleep all day after thinking about it I realised it was only 48 hours since her jabs so was probably just the after effects, back to normal today :cloud9:

Adopting would be lovely but I want to foster teenagers when we have the room, seems daft the council won't give us a place with an extra room but won't consider us as foster parents as we don't have an extra room :dohh:

Baby for adoption here if anyone wants her was awake from from1730 after only napping on and off through the day till 0400 this morning, extreamly grumpy (can't for the life of me think why :rofl:) can also throw in an obnoxious 10 year old as a bonus :wacko:

Edith and OH are now fast asleep because he stayed awake till about 1230 with us poor poppet needs some sleep (sarcastic alert) whilst I'm taking the obnoxious 10 year old to the doctor as he is so sick I'm actually hoping they just shoot him to put us all out of our misery :blush:

Once the boy child is shot/back at school either or OH will be evicted from the bed and I'm hiding in it for the rest of the day :haha:

I have an angry toddler. She spends all her time screaming with anger and trying to attack people. She's a little fireball. God help any man she dates when she's older :rofl: Henry is just miserable. He always looks grumpy. It's so cute.

We have an obnoxious ten year old here too. He's apparently ill again. Although he's been ill everyday for about a month according to him with something different everyday. Yesterday he thought he had kidney stones :rofl: But yea today I'm the cruelest mum in the world for making him do schoolwork when he's ill as he thinks he should be able to lay in bed watching YouTube videos all day.

Hope you manage to get some rest!

Henryis still being a little star. He has a feed at 10 before we go up. Then he sleeps till 3 when DH gets up for work. As DH can do nothing quietly that normally wakes him up and then He has a bottle and goes back to sleep till 8!! I really think if DH didn't make so much noise getting ready for work he would sleep through. It's such a relief after having aurora who still hasn't ever slept through.

And af arrived. So no bfp for me. I must say I'm relieved. I would have been ok with it if I had but I'd still rather it be a few months from now.

The boy isn't dying not even close, he has a viral infection just as I told him he had, now admittedly I'm no doctor and he doesn't have to trust my diagnosis, but I have however got some experience I've learnt a few things along the way, he was actually gutted there was no drugs for him and he had to go to school and say it's a fecking cold rather than the exotic disease he has probably told everyone he has :rofl:

No sooner had we arrived OH started texting, Edith is awake and screaming how long will you be? Well my love there is 2765782 people in the waiting room you decide how long we will be :dohh: actually we were called through first much to the look of disgust of every other person who looked as sick as Lucas (not very) but had arrived before us :haha:

Poor Zack does he google the illnesses lucas does in the space of week I should have buried him 34 times as he would be clinically dead :dohh:

We are mean mothers aren't we :haha:

Maybe the angry thing is a girl thing?

What I wouldn't give for Henry to teach Edith how to behave :flower:

Angry baby and obnoxious boy (sounds like some sort of crime fighting duo)

Both looking like normal functioning humans don't let the out side looks fool you lol

Attachments

• IMG_2287.jpg
    IMG_2287.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 4
Awww that photo is adorable!!

Yes zack googles illnesses all the time. He thought he had the plague once :rofl: he's apparently had malaria too.

Hope you managed to get some rest!

The plague and malaria :rofl:

I got some rest, Edith of course has slept all sodding day on and off :dohh:

I'm going to lose myself in a huge bar of dairy milk and the ironing tonight, such a rock and roll life style :wacko:

Caught up but need to go to bed :)
I'm always on my phone.
Holding and typing with one hand
So posts tend to be short :)
Had app for Simon today.
To get a glove to increase his awareness of his right hand
Hopefully it will anyway.
Its a much busier life with two
But I'm still very grateful for them :)

I'll post properly soon I hope
:)
Simon still half sick so hasn't been in school.
Hopefully he be ok for tomorrow
Cos its pony riding day :)

Dont worry worry lucusmum, you can't be as exciting as me. I sat watching frontier while dipping digestives into DH's tea. Now that's rock and roll! Me and DH were sat talking last night about the time when we were both cool. I'd say that's long gone now :rofl:

hope Simon is better soon lilesmom. Pony riding sounds amazing. What an awesome school.

Another great night with Henry! I'm so proud with how he's doing. Hope he carries on with this routine as it's perfect but I bet he won't! I don't get that kind of luck lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->