November Rainbows 2016

Aww, Emily is gorgeous.

We definitely do have the cutest babies around!

Aw cutie.
That's so funny she still thinks he is a cat
She is gas :)

Thanks ladies.
I think em is cute too :).

Aurora is hilarious:rofl:

Edith dropped of to sleep not long before midnight :happydance: then woke at 10 past :dohh: was back asleep for 1245 asfter feeding and puking :wacko: she woke at 0445 for a feed then again at 06 for a few slurps of the boob and again at 0700 for a few more slurps, I got sleep :happydance: she just needs to cut of the slurps told her she should have fed more at 0445 then she would want a few mouthfuls, not entirely sure she will take that on board for tonight :rofl: I'm also not holding out that this is the end of her all nighters :haha:

Gonna wake her up now so she can go to her baby group and sleep her way through it as normal :blush:

Shes not so funny when you have to live with her lol. Just this morning she's tried to climb the bookcase, tried to climb in the washing machine and refused to go out without her superhero cape on (which is one of Henry's sheets) and then had a tantrum till zack let her wear his woolly hat even though she has her own hat. I would say I can't wait for her to start school but as I'm going to homeschool them like zack I'm never going to escape lol.

Glad you got a bit of rest lucusmum! Enjoy baby group. Henry always sleeps through baby clubs too.

Henry slept from 10 till 7!!!

Hope her sleep is more like that or better in future hon xx
Go Edith :)

Aurora does sound so funny
Little cutie xx

Emily slept 9-3.30.
Then 4 ish to 6.30
Second day in a row
Hope this is a lasting pattern.
She fed all day yest though.
Think its another growth spurt

I'd be tempted to send Aurora to school :haha:

Grumpy as hell today keeps wailing, I think she's a bit of belly ache she hasn't pooped in about 4 days after being in a good once a night routine, she is going for a bath later and I'll use the German belly cream on her maybe that will ease it if nothing else :wacko:

The bath relaxed her no poop yet but she is happy awake and smiley when she should be asleep :dohh: and has been all evening :wacko:

She finally pooped apparently while I was fannying about (OH's words) tiding through and switching things off is what I was doing and posting on here he was dealing with a massive poop :haha:

Ha ha.
Is he taking credit for it :)

My little girl is soo snuffly
Poor love.
Its driving her bananas

He is this amazing god like man as he had to deal with it all alone :dohh: not gonna hear the end of that one for a while :haha:

Mine is just a lily pie ticker think I you can get the badges on the breastfeeding section though :flower:

Game day here today was a tough one for lucas his long time (6 years) team mate moved to another club and they came up against one another for the first time today, most of the team were cross as he moved Lucas was sad and really nervous about having to play against him, both boys didn't have the best games for there teams I think there is to much mutual respect between them to play against each other :flower: But a bonus he was made assistant captain for his team today for the rest of the season so he is very happy :cloud9: The team also lost the game today the first one for 18 months, I'm glad to be honest they were getting very big for their boots not a pleasant thing to see in a group of 10 year olds, another game tomorrow and for a change I don't have to go into London for it instead have to go twice as far the other direction :dohh:

Well done Lucas on being made assistant captain. He must be so pleased with that!

Maybe a little tmi (is anything really tmi with you ladies now?) but last night DH and I attempted to have sex, emphasis on the attempted. It felt too sore for me so we ended up just giving up. I'm so annoyed with my body as I totally felt ready to go for it and yet it hurt! I'm blaming the episiotomy as I've heard that can totally cause sex to be painful for at least the first few times after giving birth. By blaming the episiotomy I can't help but feel responsible myself as if only I'd been able to give birth without an assisted delivery... Yadda yadda yadda. I know it's stupid to feel responsible or guilty but I totally do. I wonder if I was maybe a little in my head too and that made things worse. Gah, so annoying!

Anyway, Connor is ten weeks old today! My little baby boy is getting so big so fast. He was all smiles this morning which is genuinely the best thing ever although DH was getting a lot of them as I was busy trying to sort out the house. It's become a bit of a riot lately and a messy, messy house leaves me feeling stressed. Had lots of plans to get it sorted today but DH had training between 2-4 and has now said that his parents are coming over this evening so I didn't bother emptying my big hall cupboard that I had hoped to tidy through. Gah!

Connor gets his first set of jags on Thursday and I'm dreading it. Someone reassure me that it won't be that bad please!

Hopefully its better next time for u hon
Xx..u could hve been tensing which could cause it to be sensitive
Hard to make yourself relax
I had episiotomy with simon
Didn't hve trouble with dtd
The first tine alright it felt like I was too small.
I blamed me being tense and lack of use :)
Haven't dtd after Emily yet.
Still don't trust my tummy muscles and scar
Plus oh is sick now.
So r two smallies

Cant stop thinking about ttc
Even though I've my hands very full as it is
Think its cos I know I'm not allowed yet :)
Plus hormones
Pretty sure I ov over last few days
Got my ov pain
Think ill be one of the unlucky ones who gets af back early

I'm finding it so hard to eat healthy
Hve very little time and hve we just been grabbing stupid food
Really want to lose some weight
But nothing doing with my crappy diet
Little mouse feeds loads during the day.particularly last three days

Lilesmom, I did think that I might have just been tensing up too which probably didn't help. Im surprised that it hasn't put me off trying to DTD again. In fact, I think it has actually made me more determined to go for it. In a weird way I think that now I know it might hurt I'm no longer scared of the what if and I just want to get back to normal. I won't be rushing or pushing myself too hard but I'm not put off!

I'm definitely not ready to TTC again yet but I have been doing a lot of thinking about having #2. I think we will probably want a gap of between 2 & 3 years between Connor and #2 so we won't be looking to start TTC until this time next year or so. That being said I don't think I want another November baby so maybe we'll push TTC back until April or May next year. That doesn't really sound that far away. Still, it all completely depends on how we feel, if we can afford another and if we've managed to move our our flat and into a house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->