November Rainbows 2016

No. wish they would hurry up, they are really bothering him. They are so close you can see them clearly and can feel them but just won't break through.

I'm about 8dpo. Gona try and hold off with testing for now. I never get early Bfps so it only stresses me out. I had some serious, pretty painful cramping all day Saturday though which was very unusual so just waiting to see what happens now. I really don't think our timing was right this month though.

I was looking for special swing seat for Simon b'day
I put it on website group for cp I'm on to see if second hand one
They r 250 new from Ireland or 180 from uk
A lady messaged me with a free one.
Turns our her little guy died and her only condition is a photo of Simon enjoying it
And to gives it away free again when he us done with it.
I was so touched.
Poor lady
Her son was only 9,

I tested Thursday and bfn, AF should be due tomorrow if I have another 25 day cycle but I have a funny feeling that this month I ovulated later so may be looking st a longer cycle. It's so annoying as I wanted to take a relaxed approach but not knowing when I o'd is driving me insane. Will start temping next month if AF arrives. Gonna test tommorow though if she doesn't come.

Awww that is so sad but lovely at the same time. What a lovely lady. Hope Simon enjoys his swing.

How is everyone doing?

We bought Connor the fisher price spacesaver jumperoo today but we are sending it back because it's too small! Even at the highest setting his feet are completely flat on the floor. Think we might just suck it up and get the original one. It's a bit annoying because we only live in a flat so we wanted one that didn't take up lots of space. He loves his cousin's proper one that fits him perfectly on the first setting so he'll have lots of time to grow into it. So frustrating all the same. Can't seem to take it apart either so we will have to just hope that argos will accept it in its folded, assembled state!

Never mind that! DH put the seat in wrong, he numpty. Fito him now although he is already on the 3rd setting!

No AF as of yet and four faint lines on different tests. Eeeek. I'm not calling it a bfp yet though. Just a waiting game now.

Glad you got it sorted lynanne. Henry's in the last setting too. He barely fits in his. Gone into 9/12 stuff today. He's massive!

Eeeekkkkk.
Excited.
Early congrats xxx
Hope it gets nice and dark over next few days xxx

Emily is between 9-12 and 12-24
She doesn't look that big I think.
But smaller clothes don't fit her.

Conor looked adorable for dress up lynanne xxx

Hi Lucasmum xxx

Thank you. Had a few darker lines this afternoon. It's looking like a bfp!!!!
If baby sticks around due date would be xmas eve! I can't believe it to be honest. I'm in shock.

Emily looks like she long like Henry. Are you tall?

Ooh Maryanne that's so exciting! Any pictures of the tests?

I keep thinking about when I would like to start ttc. I think I'm good from September and then I'll just be waiting for DH to get on board to be honest. That might not be the easiest thing in the world though!

This is the latest. I know it looks pretty clear but for the next few days I'm just going to keep testing and see what happens.

Attachments

• IMG_5771.jpg
    IMG_5771.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 7
Well, that's definitely positive but I totally get the testing for the next wee while though! So exciting and keeping everything crossed for you!

Thank you Lynanne. I'm too afraid to get excited just yet. If they stay positive for a few days then I might start believing it.

You never know lynanne, your DH might be totally ready for another by then.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :wohoo::wohoo: can't believe you have a bfp already

What an earth are you all feeding you babies mine is a midget her feet don't touch the floor on the jumperoo at all 3-6 trews are still to long, I think I'm gonna have to pull her legs to stretch them out :haha:

Still not interested in solids so apart from a lick of an ice cream and a wotsit we haven't done anything here yet.

What a lovely gesture from the lady but so sad about her son, I hope Simon loves the swing :cloud9:

I mentioned to OH that we always said it wasn't fair on Lucas having a little brother or sister to play with when he was little and we shouldn't do the same with Edith he nearly fainted and said we will see :haha:

Im still not 100% sure this one will stick. I just have a bad feeling. Which I've never been wrong with before. I'm not going to get excited just yet. I would love to be one of those women who can be happy when they get a bfp. If we do get a sticky one though it means baby is due on xmas eve. Our timing is dreadful Haha.

Henry's slowed down with his solids now. Barely touched any food all week, but I just take his lead. If he wants it it's there.

You need to get working on him lucusmum!

Looks like I was right, woke up to blood this morning. I'm doing ok though, glad I didn't let myself get excited. It's to be expected really as with low egg count usually comes poor egg quality. On to next cycle I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->