November Rainbows 2016

We hve an unspoken bd ban too.
No real reason other than fear from too many mc :)
But we both seem to prefer it this way.
Still cuddles but that's all for now .
We r both so glad this one seems to be working out
We r afraid to risk it.

Lucas mom that doesn't sound high risk to me
There is 104 in 105 chance of not so :)
Higher risk than a 20 year old maybe.
Hope alls well.
But like u said if not.
Ur baby is ur baby
And perfect as they are xxx

Just back from hydro physio for little man
We r both wrecked :)
It's great though
Heading to Dr later
Think I've sinus infection.
Not too bad though
Just been lingering

Hope alls well xxx

Sorry to hear about that lucusmum :( try not to worry. I love your attitude though. We are the same. We refused downs testing as wouldn't make a difference to us either.

Hope you feel better soon lilesmom. Sinus infections suck. We do hydrotherapy with ds! It's amazing. He's always so relaxed in the water, it's lovely to see

Lilesmom thats a wonderful way of looking at it :flower:

Been on a bit of rollercoaster of emothions today and have had a banging headache most of the day I came home from work for a few hours earier took paracetamol and went to bed for an hour but its back now!

Moments after posting I read all I could on the internet, silly idea and for the most people that have gone on to have the test its come back fine and they have had no risk, I also thought if I did go ahead with the test then it would better prepare us and it would be easier explained to Lucas, after speaking with OH about 459377933 times today after this he stopped answering my calls :haha: I have decided not to go ahead with the test Lucas has his own problems but he sees everything in black and white and we really dont think it would matter to him what so ever, nothing will be done any different we wouldnt never ever consider termination/adoption we have waited 10 years for this little munch to come along and we all love it so much already, so what if it has downs syndrome its not 1950/60 any more when this was a problem.

It helped that I saw one of my clients today who is 62 and does have downs syndrome he is such an insperation he has a better social life than I have ever/will ever have :blush: he has been in the same job since he was 19 he lives independently does his own shopping personal care in fact his own everything I'm not really sure why we go in to him, we are supposed to support with meal preperation but he just makes us sit down makes us coffee whilst he does everything, no doubt thanks to the love and support his family showed him :cloud9:

Any way sorry long and a bit waffley

Lilesmom hope your feeling better sinus infections are hideous :flower:

We know a boy with Down's syndrome lucusmum, he's 19 and such an inspiration. He lives in a shared house with friends, goes to uni, works and goes out partying on the weekends. He doesn't let his disability hold him back at all.

Hope your feeling better today lilesmom!

Thanks guys.
I'm good.
Thyroid meds upped but no antibiotic.
She said she reckons ill shift it myself
But takes longer when preg.

Lucas mom I totally understand the indecision
My Oh does that to me too ��
I think ur making the right choice though.
Not worth the risk of further testing
When its not going to affect your decision about bub anyway.
I was going to get the harmony but decided against for the same reason.
I could be worrying unnecessarily
I don't think u can prepare ahead of time anyway really for special needs child
Its on the job learning
Same as any child ��
Hee hee xx

That's rubbish lilesmom. Still at least they sorted your thyroid meds out. I found they heartbeat on the doppler today, Yey!! When is your scan now? xx

Its my own fault.
I said to her its been there a few weeks
But I'm not sure its bad enough for antibiotic ��
Better to avoid if poss ��
I like my Dr ,
She will only give if she thinks totally necessary

Scan is tomorrow.
Eekkk!!!
Scan at 12.
Booking at 2.
I prob be there for the day!!
I don't want it and want it at same time
Not as nervous as previous ones.
But kind of don't want to go too

Good luck for tomorrow lilesmom! I know it's gonna go great! We were there 6 hours!! But was worth it.

Good luck for tomorrow I will be checking in when I can at work for updates :flower:

Today I'm exhausted and I ache all over, I walked round the park today, twice, with 2 different wheelchairs! Its lovely being able to that but I'm feeling it now my poor thighs have gone on strike dont think I can move of the sofa for the rest of the night :haha:

Tomorrow I will be in 2nd trimester :happydance: I'm hoping magically the tiredness will go and my energy will come flooding back, I dont hold out much hope though there wasn't that much to start with :blush:

I'm still waiting for that moment lucusmum! I keep thinking any day now but then I end up even more exhausted than the day before lol.

Hahaha! Well maybe it's just going to take a little longer than expected. I'm sure we will all get there though. To be honest I'd happily lay around the house all day in my pj's napping if I had the chance.

That sounds like my idea of heaven and hell at the same time, see I want to rest and sleep but I can't sit still I have to be doing something like now I should be sleeping I have to be up in six hours but I keep finding silly little jobs to do!

Don't worry it's 2.45am now and after nursing my dd when she woke up I'm now ironing. Everyone is asleep and the house is silent so i thought Id make the most of it, but now I know im going to be exhausted tomorrow. I just can't get comfy in bed anymore though. Think it's time to go maternity pillow shopping :)

I'm wide awake at 5 am with my phone under the duvet ��
I'm gonna be a tired momma later!!
Least I slept soundly till 4 anyways ��

Good luck for today lilesmom!! Looking forward your update later :)

All fine on scan.
Dates bang on.
Bub wriggling like a mad thing ��
Hee hee

Waiting on booking now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member