Wriggly

Attachments

• WP_20160525_17_52_26_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160525_17_52_26_Pro.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4
Pic posted upside down
I could see shape of face and all
Was fab

I have managed to burn my tummy today, its a large smile shaped burn, I have racked my brains all day trying to think when and how I could have done it, I only realised as my top was wet so I had a look and there it was with the blister burnt, it looks red and nasty with at the the time black fluff all over it :haha: now cleaned and covered with a dressing

I have no feeling whatsoever in my stomach due to numerous operations thats why I never felt it at the time and its a bonus as I cant feel what I would imagine to be painful and stinging, its rather large though I'm pretty sure OH must have been trying to brand me in my sleep though he swears not :haha:

I really do wish I had some recollection of it happening though so I can avoid whatever it is I done so I dont do it again :wacko:

Lucasmom, like a sunburn or a burn from heat? That sounds terrible. I hope you figure it out.

I got the results of the quad screening today, and all came back with good news. Unfortunately, I pissed off a co-worker and she yelled at me. I cried A LOT...I felt like such a baby, but I'm not used to people yelling at me and not talking things out like adults. The hormones definitely did not help me emotions...

Ouchie Lucas mom
Glad u cant feel it though
Did u lean over a cooker or anything?
So easy do if cant feel it.
Hugs xx

Hmmohmra
I cry when I get mad or frustrated.
Its soo annoying in an argument
( which I always try avoid)
Makes me feel really weak
But it usually stops the argument pretty fast when one crys
Usually me .
Its not right to be yelling at you anyway.
His or her fault not urs
Hugs xxx

I'm nearly 13 weeks.
Hurray
13 weeks same day as my sons 3rd bday
Does it get any better
Super happy with it.
Better get my lazy bum out of bed now to make us brekkie.
Xxx

How your tummy is better soon lucusmum, that sounds horrible!

Hmmohrma I hate people that shout rather than talk. It upsets me if I'm pregnant or not, no need for it at all.

Yey for almost 13 weeks lilesmom. and that's lovely it being on your sons birthday. I'm still hoping this baby won't arrive on my sons birthday, his is the 10th and baby is the 13th. I hoping I go early like I did with dd. They will probably want to induce me early if oc shows its ugly face again.

Hope they don't clash hon xxx
I'm thinking the same here about going early from oc.
But having said that my liver is all within range again npw
Except alkaline phosphatase which can be out due to preg anyway.
So maybe we might escape it this time
When did it show up last time for u
Wasn't till 38 weeks for me .
Hoping to escape it this time
Got some mat trousers today
Man they r comfy
Like day pyjamas :)

I'm still unsure if maybe section ne better this time.
Simes got stuck and that's why he had a stroke.
Thinking maybe section to avoid a repeat.
I've tilted uterus
Which I think is why he got stuck
But recovery from vag birth id better.
I'm sure the Drs will hve some opinions on it
:)

Mine started at 30 weeks, but by 38 weeks it pretty severe. They gave me a sweep and my daughter was born within hours so saved being induced. Was induced with my son and was awful. I may need a c section this time because of the damage to my cervix last time. Plus both mine got stuck. I'm not sure what's happening yet but will discuss it with the consultant on the 17th. I'm hoping to avoid oc this time, although my levels aren't good already so I doubt I will. Just want this pregnancy to hurry up and for this little one to be here safe.

You just do whats best for you hun. You know what's best for you and your baby.

They did a sweep with ds and nothing
Just a bit of discomfort and bleeding
Nothing else, until induced 5 days later.
I'm not sire which is better
Would prefer to avoid section for picking up ds and stuff
But if its the better option for bub
Then id prefer it.
We will see .
My sil had c section
She said she was pretty good after a week.

There was some blood still in my urine yest

I don't see any anymre
But when I dip the test strips it's often there
She sent off urine sample to check.
I've been headachy and tired
So might be uti
Better check anyway

I figured out the burn mystery :happydance:

I was holding a scalding hot bowl yesterday and to save my fingers I remember leaning it on my tum I guess from that :haha:

Would Ds mind if the baby came on his birthday maryanne? This ones due date is 30/11 but they wont let me go past 38 weeks with being diabetic which makes 16/11 and Lucas' birthday (10 also) is the 18/11 he is desperate for the baby to come on his birthday :flower:

I hope that stops for you soon lilesmom, hopefully they will sort it for you soon if it's a uti.

Ds is desperate for baby to arrive on his birthday, I mean he wants it so badly. I'd prefer at least a days difference, so they both get their own days and they can both get the attention they deserve but as long as baby arrived safely I don't really mind. I just would hate for Ds not to get a proper birthday as I was in hospital. It would kill me being away from him on that day.

Obstetric cholestasis. It's a liver condition that can develop in pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->