November Rainbows 2016

Sorry I've been MIA. We went to Disney world and then my oldest dd broke her arm the first day of summer break. So it's been chaotic here. Hope everyone has been doing okay.

AFM, I am 16 weeks today! Was super nervous at my ob appointment today because April 2015 at 16 weeks we found out the baby's heart had stopped beating. However, Had an excellent check up today! Baby's heart rate was 145bmp. Hopefully now I can rest easy and not worry. The best days of pregnancy are here!

Glad all is well Kls. Congrats on 16 weeks.

Sorry for not posting much the last few days. It was the anniversary of when we lost tabitha and ive been a bit down. Picking myself back up today though, only a week till our gender scan. And I actually bought something for baby today, baby now has a car seat. May not seem a big deal but for me its huge. Just gonna baby step my way through this pregnancy.

Good to hear all is well with the baby kls sorry to hear about DD I hope shes not in to much pain :flower:

Been thinking about you maryanne I saw that it was the anniversary of Tabithas passing, I hope you and DH are both OK :hugs:

Thanks lucusmum, I'm ok. Just always a tough time of year and being pregnant makes it a little bit harder. We took flowers yesterday for her though so that was nice.

Hope your well? How's the bleeding now?

Hope everyone else is well!

I know what you mean maryanne. The whole month of april I'm always in a funk cause I have Grayson's birthday and death day to go through.

Yay for the car seat purchase. That is a big deal, it's making everything more real! We haven't bought anything yet...I haven't even let myself start looking. But maybe I will soon. We are team yellow though so hopefully it'll make selections a lot easier when we start buying.

DD is surprisingly doing real well! She only took pain meds twice and one if those times is when I made her because I didn't know if she would wake up in the middle of the night in bad pain. Kids are tough!

Thanks all for being so nice. I'm ok, I'm glad it's over to be honest. Although it's always hard starting another year without her. Must be so tough having to deal with two days kls. Awww your stating team yellow are you? That's lovely. I wish I was, but DH and ds are desperate to know and if it makes them happy then I really don't mind. I'm getting excited to know now myself. Hope your poor dd feels better soon.

I'm good thanks :flower: Bleeding has pretty much stopped I occasionally get some pink when I wipe b ut I'm not worrying about it I know the reason now :flower:

I would love to stay team yellow but again OH and DS really want to know and I'll do any thing for a quiet life :haha: We did find out with DS and it was nice knowing and giving him a name, DS is desperate to name this baby but I'm not convinced by any of his choices so far we may have to get a list of what we really love and let him choose from that so we dont have a baby called hedgehog or something like that

Haha lucusmum Zack is exactly the same. He really wants to name the baby. For weeks he begged to call it Dominic if it's a boy, and then Megatron but he's picked a name now that we and DH actually love. Glad the bleefing is settling for you though :)

Haha Id love to see the midwives face if we told her we were calling it Megatron.

Reminds me of when we went to register Lucas' birth OH being the dick he can be at times was adamant that he was going to tell the registrar that we were naming the baby "big floppy donkey dick" when we were called in the registrar turned out to be the scariest looking woman who was about 459 years old when she barked at us what are you calling this baby OH in this teeny tiny voice said "Lucas Caleb Marsh" I sniggered and muttered what happened to "big floppy donkey dick" lol

I'm a hideous mean person :haha:

I actually cheered today when I found out 2 of my old ladies had gone into hospital and I only had to work 2 hours today, I'm also hoping and praying that one I have to spend 2 hours with tomorrow dosent get discharged till later in the week :blush:

I love my job I really do and it means I dont get paid while they are in hospital but the idea of being finished work on a bank holiday at 1400 sounds like heaven :wacko:

You sound like you have earned a bit of a rest lucusmum! Try and relax this afternoon and enjoy the sun!

Hope all is ok lilesmom?

U def deserve the rest.
Not ur fault they had to go to hosp
But a surprise break is nice xx

Hey thanks Maryanne
Yeah I've just been feeling crappy and grouchy
So i stay quiet :)
Hope alls well xx

I'm glad all is ok with you and baby! Was starting to worry! Don't worry im grouchy all the time lately. Bloody hormones!

Think I've uti still.
But results of first sample seem lost
So sent in another one today.
They both prob come back the same time :)
How ye all? X

Oh no! That sucks! Doctors are useless. I'm good thanks. Gender scan been moved forward to Thursday evening so I'm getting excited x

Had a lovely day finished work at 1400 jumped straight into the car and headed to the seaside we have so much choice within an hour of us, we got there and it was freezing and blowing a gale :haha: We had a wander along the beach then along the pier before spending a fortune on the 2p machines at the arcades followed by fish and chips on the sea front though sat in the car :flower:

Lilesmom hope your feeling better soon

Eeeeep your gender scan is so soon :happydance:

That sounds lovely lucusmum! Glad you had a good day. We always spend a fortune on those bloody 2p machines too. And then come back with s bag full of crappy keyrings that Zack has won from them lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->