November Rainbows 2016

We went to the beach too.
I said id stop feeling sorry for myself :)
Feel much better.
Weather was good to us we went swimming bit cld but not bad
Paddling in a pool
And picnic
Was lovely.
Simon was giggling the whole time
Lovely to see :)

These ones were for tokens all that money for a crappy minecraft wrist band and 2 packs of popping candy :wacko:

Glad you had a good day lilesmom must have been a lot warmer where you are we were freezing :haha:

See now I really really want to go to the beach! Lol. We are gonna go friday if the weather holds up. It's so warm here in Wales at the moment. First time for everything I guess! Haha

Its lovely here too.
Just went for a walk and was roasting within a min :)
Thinking of going to beach again today but trying to round up someone to go with us
Its 90 min ish drive but was soooo nice yest.
Oh is back at work.
Most other people working too
Doh
Why don't I know more sahm :)

I literally know no stay at home mums. I guess living nowadays is so expensive both parents need to work. Beach would be amazing today though! We are settling for a walk. And ice cream, I need ice cream! Lol.

Had a walk and ice cream. :)
My poor lil dude is wrecked from yest.
We were going to a well near us.
Its nice with a streams and sheep :)
But he is,way too tired.
We came home again to let him sleep
He tires mire easily cos of his cp and epilepsy
If he gets too tired his epilepsy is worse
He is teething too
So a bit crabby
I'll see what he wakes like

My niece is a sahm and only 4 yrs younger so we r good friends
But she has 2 smallies.
My car is only a micra
With special needs seat anchored in passenger seat
No back doors
We don't all fit in my car
And she doesn't drive.
Doh. :)
My sis bw in summer hols soon.
She has two older kids , 5 and 6
So we will hve play dates soon :)

Hope your little man is feels better after his rest. He sounds like such a brave boy with all he has to deal with.

Hey girls, sorry I've been MIA for a few days (manic weekend), I hope you are all doing well.

Well, it's official: I can no longer fit into any of my shorts!! Fortunately a couple of pairs of jeans still fit and I bought some super comfy trousers that feel like pjs but no shorts! The weather is gorgeous just now up in Glasgow and I have no freaking shorts thanks to bump! :dohh: Despite owning a tonne of dresses I'm not really a girly girl so I always opt for shorts over skirts and dresses. Looks like I'm gonna have to suck it up until I can get my hands on some maternity shorts! I'm off out at the theatre tonight to see American Idiot and I know I'm going to melt so I need to come up with something to wear pronto!

Still, I'm so happy that I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow - that was fast! And I have my midwife appointment on Thursday. Oh and I'm sure I'm feeling more regular movement. Not kicks or anything but just general wriggles! Is it strange if it is only just starting to feel real?

Glad all is well lynanne! Enjoy your show tonite, I'm jealous. Lots of wriggles here too. I agree that it's going so fast!

Scan for Thursday has been cancelled as they overbooked :( feeling upset. Been moved to Saturday morning now. I don't care about the gender, just was looking forward to seeing baby :(

Thanks Maryanne.
He is a great lil boy really
He does hve the deck stacked against him a bit
But he sees the joy as much as poss
Like most kids. :)

Lyn Anne I still only half believe in really getting another bub
Some days I do
Other days I think is it possible?
Xx
I'm in all mat clothes now already.
I get big fast!
Mat shorts aren't something u would see much actually
I got some trousers like urs too
Sooo comfy like pyjamas
I live in them and leggings

Oh no, maryanne. that's rubbish that they have cancelled it. When will your appointment be then?

lilesmom, I don't know that I quite believe that I'm getting a baby at the end of all this yet but I think I'm finally accepting that I'm properly pregnant, iykwim! I must admit that I just feel like I look a bit chubby at the moment and not really pregnant at all. It doesn't help that I wasn't exactly in my best shape before the pregnancy so I very much feel a bit wobbly!! I'm not sure that I'm ready to part with money for proper maternity stuff although I know George at asda do reasonably priced maternity shorts. Only problem is I have to buy them online!

It's saturdsy morning now. Which I know isn't too far away but I'm still upset. Just want to know baby is ok.

We have bumpage going on here too. I'm rather big. But then I always carry big. I never stopped wearing my maternity stuff after I had Aurora though so no change for me haha.

Mine looks like a bump in the morning
But by eve I look like a blimp!!
My whole tummy goes hard.
My ankles r swelling a bit too
But even when not preg they do in the heat
I splashed out on two pairs of pants and two leggings
Had some tops from before.
One of my mcs I got very optimistic and bought mat clothes at 8 weeks.
Doh
I genuinely had a bump so though I be fine.
I gave them swiftly to my niece
But the cutie kept them for me
And gave them back to me unworn this time :)
Hope u get ur shorts hon x
I hate buying online
Cos I tend to fit in different sizes and hve to try everything on

Maryanne hugs
That's sucky when ur heart is set on one day
Only for ir to be switched xxx
Hope its because if u had gone original day bub would hve been in wrong position
And now sat u see everything
Hugs xx

Just heard bub.
Broke out the Doppler again.
Got it right away.
It was at 137
It swam away
But I found it a few times.
I think I made it mad though.
Cos feel lots of activity since :)
Made me happy though.

Dr text today
Want a repeat sample
I'm not sure what's goin on with it
Seems to be blood in my urine all the time
They don't know why.
Worrys me a little in case it's something that could harm bub
But least its being checked out

I hope they get it all worked out for you Lilesmom. I was born with a defect that caused UTIs and kidney infections until it was surgically corrected when I was 21. That stuff is no fun. Don't forget to drink a lot of water!

Good luck with the scan. It's a bummer they switched it, but I'm glad they found a close day to make it up. Our office called this week to say our doctor would be in surgery the day of our sex scan, and now we're going to see a different one just for that day. We're a little bummed bc we really love our OB, but we didn't want to push the appointment back any more. Already dying to know, and it's still 3 weeks away!

I think I'm feeling some movement the last two nights, but I'm not sure it's not just other belly stuff. It seems different though.

Today was field day at school so I spent all day in the sun and manages to miss sunscreen on the nape of my neck. I have a sliver of sunburn...I ate and drank water all day. The sun really took it out of me.

That sounds yucky hmmohmra
I only get uti s rarely
Seem to be more often for me when ttc
And preg .
But i don't get them often normally.
I got tonsillitis lots when young
But grew out of it
Glad ur surgery sorted it
But not nice u had them lots before that
I burn stupidly easy
I wear factor 50 now.
Like my ds
I take ages to tan
And it fades fast
So no point in trying :)
I will stay a milk bottle :)
Hee hee

I actually am feeling much better
I got up a few times to pee during the night
And didn't wake up sore
So maybe my bladdar was just overfull.
Whoops.
Not sure about the testing
But um just gonna hve to banish it from my brain
Until Drs get back to me.

Hope alls well ladies

Have the given you any clue what it could be lilesmom? Hope they sort it soon for you, try not to worry to much.

Yey for movement hmmohrma!Hope your sunburn feels better soon. It's been hot here too and the heat has been killing me. Normally I love summer too!

So the lady doing our scan just phoned, she's felt so bad about overbooking that's she's going to see is after the clinic closes. And refund us what we payed as an apology. So happy I get to see baby tomorrow!!! I don't even care about gender at this point. Just as long as baby is ok.

That's brilliant Maryanne xxx
Great news xx
My gp didn't seem concerned.
Hosp seemed a bit concerned qt my booking app
But maybe just being cautious.
No clue what they think it might be
I'm gonna hve to forget it for now
Cos ill only wreck my head guessing
Or worse googling :)
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online