November Rainbows 2016

I'm sure if they were really worried hun they would have you at the hospital now. Have you mentioned it to your midwife? I used to get a bit of blood im my urine when I was a child, I had an irritable bladder. There was nothing they could do for it though, and it went away by itself after a few months. Perhaps it's something similar for you?

How are we all today, I'm feeling rubbish today still suffering with constipation and its giving me terrible tummy cramps, I also cant empty my bladder properly never have been able to :blush: and the constipation makes it worse :wacko:

I also have a complete pointless consultant dermatology appointment tomorrow at 1945, its the only day off the week I finish early I just want to go home and slob out not faff about going to an appointment I should have had 3 months ago to be told not to use steroid creams which I'm not anyway :dohh:

Yeah hopefully its nothing Maryanne.
It was hosp midwife seemed concerned
But more in case of infection I think
I rang my Dr.
She said she would hve yo get Dr to ring me back.
Thought oh oh, doesn't sound good.
Turns out second sample isn't back
She only saw the first.
They said unsuitable container,
They r sterile ones my OH uses for brewing :)
Didn't think infection.
But wanted repeat.
They never told me that's why repeat.
So I used same type container.
Doh :)
Id say its prob not to worry about.
Just silly crossed wires with my Drs office

I had a break from constipation
But its back
Partly my own fault
I skipped a day with my berry smoothie
If I hve it every day
And eat carrots and very little bread
I'm ok.
But I ate too much bread too.
Is food contributing maybe hon?
Plus I now love drinking milk
So might contribute too

Great news Maryanne! Excited for more new tomorrow!

I had a while of constipation a couple weeks ago, but all seems to well now. DH and I have smoothies for breakfast every weekday, and I've started adding benefiber to mine for he extra fiber. I've become obsessed with cherries the past few days, and I've been stuck on oranges! Of course we had pizza and ice cream sundaes at school to to celebrate the end of the year....

Hope everyone is well today! Sorry for the ones suffering with constipation. Thank goodness mine has passed.

So no scan today. Our car has broken down. I'm beyond upset. Cant get a courtesy car untill tomorrow. Im so annoyed since our car is brand new. The sonographer at the clinic has been great and is still giving us our free scan but we have till wait till saturday now. I just feel like I get excited and then they cancel it, they offer it to me again and our bloody car brakes down. It's not fair. I was so so excited to see baby.

Hugs xxx
U were meant to wait till sat it seems.
I get the annoyance though.
It sucks it keeps getting changed on u xxx
I think you will hve better scan on sat for all the waiting
And suckiness xxx
Hugs x

Hmmohmra are u on school hols now?
My sis gets hers tomorrow
So I will hve company some days with her and kiddos ��

We r goin away for the weekend.
Going to Oh parents mobile home near the sea.
Love the seaside!!!! ��

I think your right lilesmom. It was meant to be saturday and it seems everything is pushing it to be on Saturday so I'm gonna take it as a sign. Not in a good mood at all. Beatiful day and im sat in the house waiting for them to collect our car. Beach tomorrow though, woohoo!!!

How is everyone today? Good I hope?

I hate being stuck home without my car.
Hugs.do ye hve paddling pool or something fun ye could do xxx
Hope so.
Sat is nearly here.
With the beach tomorrow, it will be here before u know it.
Enjoy.
I'm not sure r we going tomorrow or sat
OH still hasn't told me when he can get off :)
Id prefer tomorrow cos its sooner :)
But if its sat, I've tomorrow to pack and get stuff ready.
But could do it fast if tomorrow :)

I'm very jealous! I'd love a weekend away! Bet your little one is excited! I'm looking forward to a day at the beach tomorrow, if our courtesy car arrives early enough.

Its a surprise one too
So its even better hee hee
Lil dude doesn't hve the language skills to know where we r going
But he will be very very excited when we get there :)
He loves water and sand and outdoors.
He giggled the whole time we were at the beach in monday
Was lovely .
Hope u get ur car on time hon
Is it a long drive

Oh that sucks about the car todays scan just wasnt meant to be for you :hugs:

Lucky you lilesmom I would love a weekend away by the beach with the sun, closest I get is weekend after next in Telford (very boring place) stuck insode an ice rink, story of my life :dohh:

I'm not sure the constipation is food related if anything my diet has changed for the better, I've always had a few issues if I dont go one day the next is like having constipation very difficult and painful :blush: Anyway I did manage to go yesterday the first time in about 5 days it was traumatic to say the least :cry: I also after and through most of today had some pinky discharge from wiping which I believe was from the trauma of pooping :blush: Any way enough about my BM's or lack of them :haha:

I hope you and your family have a great time hun, you deserve it!

Hahaha lucusmum b&b is the only place you can discuss your bowel moments in conversation and it be perfectly acceptable. It's nothing compared to the threads dedicated to Cervical mucus :rofl:

Anyone else lost their appetite? I just haven't been hungrt at all the last few days.

I try to tell the OH about whats going on with it all and he just looks at me with disgust :haha:

Off food but bloody starving all the time if that makes any sense at all :wacko:

Had a little wobble earlier convinced myself all is not well, I'm thinking about hiring a doppler cant afford to buy one but you can rent from Ebay £9.99 for a month, convinced myself my belly had shrunk god knows why its huge and hard but again I was convinced it had gone flabby and the little flutterings that are probably nothing more than indigestion have gone, but they are back now I ate spicy food as this seems to set them off even though I hate it, then I got distracted from my doppler search when someone messaged me to say Lucas' hockey team is in the local paper and the boy is mentioned so of course I had to dash out straight away to buy it :cloud9:

Hugs Lucas mom
For the worry and the bm :)
Xxx
Its really weird I thought my belly shrunk yest too
I think it might be moving up highrr
So its changing shape.
Maybe it was ur bm deflated it .
I know I'm very bloated at times

I'm the same
No mind for food
But starving when I eat
Had bbq yest.
Meat and milk r yummy at the mo.
2 things I don't normally go for

My appetite was all over the place in the first trimester and I found it really hard to know what I wanted to eat or to stick to meals. Now however I am much better and will pretty much eat anything going. I'm quite surprised by how much I like meat at the moment (other than chicken and fish I don't normally eat a lot) but I'm always wanting something meaty. I've heard that a lot of people go off meat during pregnancy but so long as I don't have to handle raw chicken I'm good!

I'd love a little break away. In fact DH and I have been looking at log cabins for the first week in July just so we can get away for a few days with the dog. Don't know if we will as a lot of them seem over priced especially when we can't guarantee nice weather! DH is running the business this next week while his dad is away with MIL, SIL, her husband and my nephews in Salou, Spain. Lucky for some! It does mean that DH will be a massive ball of stress this next week and so tired!

I read daily preg updates
Most days :)
Yest update was about the increased need for protein to build bub,placenta, blood etc
I know with ds I wanted extra meat but not till my iron went down
But I just had my iron checked and its fine.
So must just be instinct :)

We,were looking at hol homes for a week
But prices were mad even for next week
So long weekend in inlaws mobile home it is :)
We r very lucky its free thus weekend
And they r letting us stay
I love the sea anyway
But my hay fever has gone bananas
The eve at the beach helped it loads
So hoping the few days gives me a break from it

I just don't want anything at all. I will fancy something, cook it and then when it's done its not the taste imagined. DH is going mad at how much food im wasting. But I just can't eat it. It's not like me as normally I have a great appetite.

We really need a holiday. But at the moment there's no time, as we can't afford for DH to be off from work and we need to save his holidays in case I end up in hospital later on. Last time from 30 weeks I was in hospital more than I was home. He had to take it unpaid so this time we are preparing in case it happens again. If all goes ok and he doesn't need to use them then we are going to go away after baby arrives. Most likely a centre park holiday.

I'm desperate for my holiday in the sun but won't be getting it this summer I will have to make do with a few weekends around the uk which really isn't warm enough for me lol

I think we may go to Spain for a few days after Christmas I'm not sure yet I'm also thinking to drive it oh thinks I'm off my rocker but I don't mind it we have done it a few times before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->