November Rainbows 2016

How many hours does that take lucusmum?? We were thinking of driving to France next year. Seems easier than planes. Plus I hate flying.

Eeeeek today is the day!!!

Best of luck hon.
R y gonna let us know gender
Or keep it to yourselves?
X
Exciting :)

I will be letting you all know straight away!! :)

Enjoy your weekend away! Hope you have a lovely time xx

Good luck Maryanne! What time is your appointment?! Cant wait to hear the gender. Do you have any last minute feeling about what gender baby is?

11 o'clock. Time is passing so slowly. I'm dying to get there already. I'm gonna guess boy. I don't mind either way, but my gut says boy. Although at the last scan the sonographer said the nub looked girly so who knows. I'd be equally as excited either way.

Not too long to wait now! I still have four weeks until I can find out!!

It takes about 3 days but thats with stops and sleeping :flower:

Cant wait for the scan news :flower:

And we are having a beautiful baby.....boy!!!! I knew it. Cannot wait to meet my little man!

Hahahaha!! Lucusmum I almost just choked on my hot chocolate in the middle of Starbucks.

Congrats on your little man, Maryanne!

Lucasmom, I got a Sonoline B on eBay for just under $40 with shipping Buy it Now. That might be cheaper if you plan on keeping it longer than a couple months.

Lilesmom, Friday was my last day with my kids (second graders). I told them about the baby and showed them the last ultrasound picture on the projector. DH is coming with me Monday to pack my classroom, and then my summer vacation officially begins. I work on a farm part time in exchange for food during the summer and fall, but I'm only doing the minimum of 4 hours and early mornings because the heat is already getting to me with the pregnancy.

Not sure if you remember me telling you all sil was due in October well she has had her 20 week scan and a private and they still arent 100% but 99% sure its a girl yay another niece but oh lord she wants to name it Mini, not a huge fan anyway but her last name is Marsh, Mini Marsh FFS :rofl:

Haha I call her m&m for short. Be nice for the cousins to be so close in age though :)

Hope you had a great weekend away lilesmom!

Thanks ladies! So over the weekend we picked babies name :) Yey!!

I keep trying to get my DH to discuss names with me but he doesn't seem interested. Ugh. Wish we had some names picked!

Thanks Mary Anne xx
Mobile home and not walking ds is hard.
My back hurts!!
Heading home today a day early
Our weather has gotten worse too yest
Not bad , just not sunny.
Boo.

OH wont talk names with me either
Which is more annoying since I said he could chose
But id hve veto power :)

Our little boy is going to be called Henry Alexander. It seems so real now that we know and he has a name. Although I do think we should add Megatron in there somewhere lol,

Glad you had a good weekend lilesmom. We finally got to the beach yesterday. Was amazing. Although I managed to get sunburnt :/

DH doesn't really want to talk about names until we know the gender. He doesn't want to get attached to a name only for us to be unable to use it which is fair enough! We do have a bit of a list though! My niece wasn't named until she was born though and they'd known the gender since 20 weeks. That would drive me mad.

Maryanne, that's a lovely name for your little boy!

Actually had a proper name conversation :)
Emilie or amilie for a girl
Nathaniel for a boy.
Current faves but very likely to change too
Once we find out gender.
Girls name is my choice
Boys is Oh.
:)
Nice to hve ideas :)

Lovely name Maryanne xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts