November Rainbows 2016

Henry Alexander is lovely I would like Alexander but it's the name of my friends son

We have the name conversion so many times with Lucas we had loads of boy names and no girls it's the other way round this time we have our next scan on July 13th and we will find out then hopefully

Glad your weekend away was nice it finally got nice weather here just in time to go back to work lol

Is anyone else struggling in the heat? It's killing me! I'm trying to make the most out of it but Im so blooming hot!!

No I love the heat the hotter the better for me, its been about 23 here today and yet I'm sat here freezing to death :blush:

I'm loving the heat! Today it was about 25 and it was great. It makes me feel so tired by the end of the day though. I've spent the last three days with family which is always amazing, especially now that it involves niece cuddles. Can't believe she's 4 weeks already.

I feel like whilst my bump is still small it is definitely here now. It's nice to see especially as I barely have symptoms at all any more, totally normal of course!

I normally love the heat but it's making me feel so ill at the moment. Only walked to the shop yesterday and thought I was going to faint. Maybe I need to drink more water, my dd has been nursing a lot more so maybe if I up my fluids I might feel better.

Yey for bump lynanne! Mine is coming along nicely too. Big, but then I always carry big. Everyone seems shocked when I say I'm only 17 weeks. Hows everyone else's bumps looking?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2
I hve to do my walks early morn and later eve
I get a headache otherwise
Within like a min of leaving the house :)
Weird
I don't usually get headaches
And didn't with ds
But seems normal this tine for me
Hay fever isn't helping either
But I still love summer :)

My bump.
I always get big fast
Did this with ds
Stayed more or less the same for few months
So didn't end up totally ginormous :)

Attachments

• WP_20160607_08_49_40_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160607_08_49_40_Pro.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
Ah, your bumps are gorgeous, I'm so jealous!! By comparison mine just looks a bit lumpy! :haha: Oh well, here is mine from today (16w6d). Please excuse the dirty mirror!!

Attachments

• bump 16w6d.jpg
    bump 16w6d.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
U hve a lovely bump.
Main reason mine is bigger is my tummy was bigger before preg too.
My mirror is filthy
Only realised after I took the pic :)

Cute bump lilesmom! You have a lovely bump lynanne! I'd kill for one like that! Once you have had a baby is already stretched out and the minute you get your bfp you look 3 months pregnant lol. I only had my dd 9 months ago so my tummy is still super stretched already.

Did you get the results of your urine test after lilesmom? Hope things have settled down for you now.

Thanks girls. I definitely wonder if people just think I'm getting a little chubby, at least I know that it is baby bump! I didn't exactly have my flattest tummy before i found out I was pregnant but now that it is bump I really don't care! I know that first babies often have smaller bumps.

Movement has been limited lately for baby (although I know it is totally normal as I'm still early for a first pregnancy) but I'm sure I felt two little kick type things this morning. I can't wait until it becomes really obvious and unmistakable.

That's really great for a first pregnancy lynanne! Hopefully you will feel baby more often now. I was about 18 weeks with my son before I felt him the first time. With dd I was just 13 weeks, but she was a crazy baby. She moved non stop. This one is quieter, it's only this week ive started feeling stronger kicks rather than just little flutters. And it's not regular at all yet. It's mad that we are all approaching the half way mark now!

I think I might have spotted the movement/kick simply because I know what to look for and can be super in tune with my body. Still, I wouldn't be telling everyone that I felt the baby move as I can't be sure yet. It's early days though. I can't believe that we are getting near the half way mark either. I never thought it would happen! I just need to get to my 20 week scan, find out the gender and then the next big thing is 24 weeks and viability! I don't want to wish away the summer but I can't wait to get that far!!

I'm so looking forward to our v day!! I have a little calender on our fridge that is counting down to viability. Then will change it to due date.

I haven't had proper kicks yet
But hve flutters which is nice
This one is super active in comparison to ds
I feel ages away from halfway yet :)
Hoping to get next hosp date soon
So I hve something close ish to count down to :)
And see lil bub .
Should hopefully be within next week r two I get the letter

Gorgeous bumps, I may feel brave in a day or 2 and post my flab rather than bump :haha:

I wish I was feeling more, but I know it's still early. My summer vacation began today, and I go to work on the farm tomorrow. I'm going early to try to beat the heat....I'm a little worried about how I'll deal! Here's a picture from today. It's still mostly just the chub I put on after the last D and C, but the lower part is definitely bump. I can't wait to find out the sex! I'm so happy we're all still here!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
Lovely little bump hmmohmra x
I'm tempted to book private gender scan
But should get my hosp app soon I hope
They will give me mini scan at every app
Cos I'm in high risk clinic.
Cant really afford to waste money
But am soo tempted
If my appointment date doesn't arrive soon
I might hve to :)
Are u getting gender scan hmmohmra?

I'm sure you have a lovely bump lucusmum!

Cute bump hmmohrma. Hope you first day working on the farm goes well.

We went private lilesmom, I just couldn't wait! Seemed ages till our 20 week scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->