November Rainbows 2016

I do agree with lilesmom that if your anaemic or just a little low on iron no matter what you eat it's very hard to bring your iron levels back up to normal and then if if you manage if they fall straight away. Cant hurt to get them checked. Mine are low, am on ferrous sulphate. I'm anaemic all the time anyway though even when I'm not pregnant.

Hope everyone is well today! I've just come back from our local hospital birthing centre. My midwife is away this week so she wanted to do my checks before she went so had to visit her there. I honestly can't wait till I meet my little man now, seeing all those tiny new babies has made me so broody!!

Your making me broody Maryanne :)
With ur cute little babygro and talk of babies :)
I'm finally starting to feel a bit safer in getting excited too.
Imagining ds as big bro is nice too.
In some ways I feel like ill be preg forever.
In other ways it's going fast enough.
Over 15 weeks now.
Not long till we r all halfway.
:)

I wonder how close all our bubs will end up being in age.
Who will go early or over :)

Mine will be 14 possibly 13 months apart!! I must be mad! Haha. I'm still hoping I will go early but my son is desperate for Henry to arrive on his birthday. Will you be induced early lilesmom?

Good evening ladies hope you are well I will have a proper catch up tomorrow for now its coffee and bed I'm bloody exhausted :sleep:

My bro and sil are preg,
They hve a 2, 3, 4 and 16 yr old :)
There would hve been less of a gap this time too
But for 8 losses since last girl
Poor guys.
They do great and love the small gaps.
The girls r very close.
They met later on life
So it was have them fast or not at all
:)
They chose fast .
U will do great. Xx

Enjoy ur rest Lucas mom x

Awww bet they have there hands full! That's what my DH would love though, if he had his way we would be having another one straight after this one. Me im not so sure. I know if we want more we would have to have them quickly as my egg count is so low but that would mean three under three and I'm not sure I could manage that lol. I've said we will talk after baby arrives. I quite fancy adopting next time though, although DH isn't so sure.

Enjoy your rest lucusmum!

lilesmom, They sure sound like they have their work cut out for them but that's so lovely! I would love a big family but after all our losses I'm not sure I could go through it all many more times to get the four kids I want, you know? DH says we are to take it one at a time!

I'm not sure how they manage it
But they seem very happy .
And their kids r beautiful,good kids.
Sil ran a playgroup before becoming sahm
So must be standing to her :)
My bro is very hands on dad too
So its a joint effort :)

Im the same as ye,
Unsure about more.
One bub at a time.
I most likely one.
But same as ye losses hover over me as well
If I could be guaranteed my bub
I prob would.
But would hate to line myself up for more mcs.
But I don't really think I'm done
Unless two is a lot harder than I think
Then maybe I will be :)

Id like to adopt too maryanne
OH thinks its a terrible idea.
Maybe he thinks it wouldn't be his child
But to me it totally would be.
As much as any genetic child of mine.
How could u not love him/her.

Ds is about to nap.
Nodding but fighting it.
New meds hve him tired.
Just back from the pool too.
He is great in the water.
Lovely to see him soo happy :)

We r going to apartments o. The beach with my sis and her kids thus weekend.
They hve nice pool and kids club too.
Been before and he loved it .
I sound like I go away all the time.
They r the only two times this year :)
Weather here has turned rainy
But least we hve the pool anyway :)

I mussed ur Qs Maryanne
Sorry.
I'm thinking I might be induced early again
But not sure
Haven't met consultant yet.
It prob depends on if oc comes back this time.
Which is quite likely
But my liver function tests hve come back into range
So hoping to avoid it.
Did they say anything to u on if u will?

It depends how my liver holds out lilesmom. My levels are all over the place at the moment but seeing consultant Friday to start meds so hopefully that will keep them under control. I'm not sure if me being on fragmin injections will effect wether im allowed to go naturally or not. Obviously you bleed heavily when on blood thinners so know ive got to stop the injections a few days before I give birth but won't know when I will be giving birth to stop the meds. I managed to avoid being induced with dd as I went into labour at 38 weeks the day before I was due to be induced but was Induced on ds and it sucked. I know the main thing is baby gets here safe but I really was hoping not to need induction.

I was induced with DS it wasnt all bad but it wasnt all good either they put the drip in wrong and moaned at me when I said it wasnt hurting yet but my arm did it was several hours with a wrist twice the size it should be a student noticed the mistake :wacko: once resited correctly it hurt like hell and he was out within in an hour :haha:

I will be induced somewhere between 36-38 weeks depending on babies size but no later than 38 weeks, thank you diabetes :growlmad:

I think adoption is a great idea. My parents adopted my older sister before they had me, so it was always my normal. I've never known having a biological sibling. I would love to adopt one day. I also know March of Dimes recommends a full year between pregnancies to let your body heal. Make sure to share that with you partners ladies. Your health is so important too...especially for the little babies coming and the ones you already have.

I'm feeling much better as of last night. I slept a lot, and I got back to eating normally. I fell asleep without taking my vitamins on Friday (which I never do), and I didn't eat dinner that night because I was tired and feel asleep early. I think that just really messed with my system. I'm glad to be feeling better today though. I was going to call my doctor today if I still had a headache.

I think adoption is a great idea. My parents adopted my older sister before they had me, so it was always my normal. I've never known having a biological sibling. I would love to adopt one day. I also know March of Dimes recommends a full year between pregnancies to let your body heal. Make sure to share that with you partners ladies. Your health is so important too...especially for the little babies coming and the ones you already have.

I'm feeling much better as of last night. I slept a lot, and I got back to eating normally. I fell asleep without taking my vitamins on Friday (which I never do), and I didn't eat dinner that night because I was tired and feel asleep early. I think that just really messed with my system. I'm glad to be feeling better today though. I was going to call my doctor today if I still had a headache.

That really does depend on the woman and pregnancy hmmorhma. And to be honest I'm a little offended at your comment.We started ttc after my cycles started up again. We spoke to our fertility consultant and after scans and blood tests were given the green light to go ahead. And I must say this is my easiest pregnancy so far. Yes I have complications but I will always have those. Some ladies don't have the option to wait. With my egg count if I waited a year it would have been unlikely we would concieve at all. In in no way would risk my health for another child and to say think of the children we already have I feel is out of line. Of course we thought of the children we had, and that's why we consulted an expert in the field before even attempting ttc. We are lucky to be under one of the best fertility clinics in the UK. I think the main thing is you run it by a medical professional first and get get advice tailored to your specific situation. I'm sure you meant well with your advice but we are grown women who are all perfectly capable of making the decisions that are best for our families ourselves. And I certainly don't need to share the information with my partner as after 9 years ttc, 7 years of testing and 19 pregnancies the poor man knows more than most doctors. Anyway I said my bit now.

I was induced with DS it wasnt all bad but it wasnt all good either they put the drip in wrong and moaned at me when I said it wasnt hurting yet but my arm did it was several hours with a wrist twice the size it should be a student noticed the mistake :wacko: once resited correctly it hurt like hell and he was out within in an hour :haha:

I will be induced somewhere between 36-38 weeks depending on babies size but no later than 38 weeks, thank you diabetes :growlmad:

You have diabeties do you lucusmum? Is that a pregnancy thing or an all the time thing? Hope you had a nice weekend after, did your son do well in his game?

We could all end up early so :)
Watch now ill be left go over
Id be in shock :)
If all went well this time,
I'm half thinking of ttc 6 months after :)
Its either ill go fast,
Wait till bub is in preschool
Or not all all
I'm soo decisive :)
I'm not sure what march of simes is.
But I've heard repeatedly its 6 months for moms body to build back up stores.
It def doesn't hurt bub or family though.
My bro and sil r flying it.
Very little between all their smallies
Its only mom might suffer xxx
But if u look after yourself u be fine.
I might be saying never after this one
Hee hee :)

Hope ur liver levels r helped by meds hon xxx
I've heard of people being put on meds and doing great.
I see what u mean with the Injections
Will need to be a planned date really.
I'm thinking ill be told if oc reappears,
It be planned.
Otherwise I might not.
But I'm not sure after ds, if they might advise section.
If they do, ill jump at it
To make sure not a repeat.

Officially got ds autism diagnosis today.
No surprise.
But needed it for preschool
So its good to hve it sorted

I know it's tough lilesmom but that diagnosis really helps. Hugs. At least now your little man can access the help he needs. Does it mean he gets the place in that special preschool?

Haha maybe we will end up back in the ttc sections together :rofl:

Its an all the time thing being pregnant means they keep an eye on me closer is all :wacko:

I think its a very personal choice for when we all (but not me) start to TTC again, I know we should give our bodies time to rest and heal but no one knows our own bodies better than ourselves and if you are ready then why they hell not, for me if I was to TTC it would want itto be a defo do it sooner rather than wait due to my age but I also personally know my body is going to need an awful lot longer to heal than someone with out medical complications and the age issue but this is an issue I'm aware of and have no problem with :flower:

Glad you got the official diagnosis that you need :flower:

Awww no, that sucks. I care for my nan and she has diabeties but luckily Its well controlled with diet and meformin. Does yours course you many problems?

I know it's tough lilesmom but that diagnosis really helps. Hugs. At least now your little man can access the help he needs. Does it mean he gets the place in that special preschool?

Haha maybe we will end up back in the ttc sections together :rofl:

We very well could do :)
Hee hee.

To be honest its not hard cos I've thought it for yonks.
It opens doors for him too.
Thanks
Yeah he gets his place in school now which is great.
Dr today had high praise for his future school.
Which was lovely to hear.

Hope ye r all well ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"