November Rainbows 2016

That's great! Glad he's got his place. A good school is so important.

Yea I'm good! Still tired so no change there. I'm more tired now than I ever was in first tri.

Hope everyone else is well :)

I wonder is it your liver making u tired hon?
I know a sluggish liver can totally affect energy levels.
Hope the medicine might help u feel better.

I'm feeling lucky at the mo.
I'm tired by eve but that's normal enough.
Its def easier than it was with ds so far.
Here's hoping it lasts :)

I rang hosp today and asked to switch consultants.
She took my details and said she would get back to me.
Should hopefully be sorted now soon.
Hope it doesn't push my next appointment out by much .

Xxx

I never thought of that! I literally have no energy to do anything. Its unusual for me cause im normally full of energy when not pregnant. Had my iron levels checked last week and they are great so maybe your right lilesmom.

Ah that's great. Fingers crossed it doesn't push your appointmet back. Even if it means a little bit of a wait though at least you will be happy with who your seeing I guess. Must have been awful for you finding out you were with the same person x

Hugs I get like that when my thyroid dips
It sucks to hve to drag yourself around the day. Xx

Yeah that's what I thought
Hoping it cant push it back too much
Cos it is a high risk clinic
I doubt they would want to let it too long.
Plus anatomy scan will be needed soon enough after my July 4 app
So hoping it won't be too long.

My 20 week scan is the 30th but should get a quick scan Friday at the consultant appointment. I'm really nervous though as im still not feeling baby all that often. Hoping he's hust a quiet one. Some days I don't feel him at all. Will they keep you waiting long to find out if it's changed? Sucks that they couldn't just do it over the phone.

I'm not really feeling much anymore either.
Its since bub moved up
Can still get hb on Doppler fast when I do try
But I'm beginning to want a scan now
Its feeling like a bit since my last one again.
They didn't say how long to get back to me
I didn't imagine it should be hard to change
But I suppose she maybe has to notify a few people

Im the same lilesmom, I really want a scan now. It's so weird as on my dd I was having regular movements by now. DH could feel her from the outside too but this one there would be no chance of feeling it outside. I barely feel him inside :( I know my placenta is low and not at the front so I can't explain it. I'm exoecting bad news at the 20 week scan. Just seems so strange why I can't feel him. Not sure if im over worrying cause this is the week I lost tabitha or wether I have cause to worry.

Would u try ur Doppler hon?
Should be easier find him now he us bigger
I totally get the extra worry cos its same time as u lost Tabitha
Would make anyone fearful
Huge hugs xxx
Every preg differs.
I never felt stuff this early with ds.
I def felt moving earlier with this one
Bub could hve turned to ur back too
Simon used to do that and I wouldn't feel him much for few days
Scared the life out if me.
Twice in late preg I went into be checked cos of reduced movement
None of the usual things got him moving
They said much better to check than worry at home.
Hugs hon xxx
Hope u feel better soon
And lil monkey stops playing tricks on mom :)

I think I'm gonna hve to break out the Doppler again too
I was limiting to once a week.
But this would be second time this week.
But I really want to.
I only use it for very short time too.
The further I go from a scan the more I want to check
But overall I'm much much less worried thank god.
Hope ye r all well xxx

I know I'm slightly different as this is my "first" pregnancy (to have gotten this far) but I haven't been feeling too much movement either to be honest. Sometimes I go almost a week without anything. Yesterday I'm sure I felt a little kick but today when I was using my Doppler I am sure baby kicked/punched it a couple of times as there was a definite bumping sound, if that makes sense. Heartbeat is still good for me, anything between 135 - 155 to be honest, and hearing baby bump against it is definite movement. It actually made me laugh out loud.

Edit: also, I use my Doppler about three times a week when I'm feeling particularly anxious but more often than not just twice. Once on a Wednesday as that begins a new pregnancy week and Saturday so that DH can hear. That isn't too much is it?! I'll use it less when baby moves a lot more, especially if they don't like it much! Haha

I only limit mine cos I know Simon used to squirm away.
It's we not harmful at all
Just for bubs peace and mine
So i don't get obsessed with it :)
Sorry if I made it sound bad to use it more xxx
It's totally fine.
Xx

Glad alls well with ur little wriggles :)

Got my new date.
July 12
Pushes it out by 8 days.
But means ill be nearer 20 weeks before I'm seen again.
Doh!!

If it gives you reassurence lynanne then it doesn't hurt at all. I think midwives just advise agaisnt using it everyday. A couple of times a week won't hurt baby at all though. You must be so happy to be so far Into your your pregnancy now. So pleased for you!

I might get mine out when I get home. Just half afraid I wont find it and freak out. I'm freaking out a lot lately. Poor DH, don't know how he puts up with me.

Awww im sorry they have pushed it back lilesmom :( still at least you are with someone new now. Hopefully it means you won't have to worry so much. Still sucks to wait though x

Yeah a,week isn't terrible :)
I felt better even having made the phone call to change.
Looking up private scans for gender
But earliest they will do is 17 weeks.
Not sure if I hve or can justify 100e to book it.
They do a gender,and anomaly scan from 18 weeks for 120
But then that's only week and a half before my hosp date.
Ummmm......
What to do :)

Don't ask my advice, I will always say go for it lol. But then I spend way too much on scans. I'm holding back this time. But it's difficult. Everyone needs to hurry up and find out the gender, Henry wants to know :p I can't wait to hear what your all having.

I thought it was fine to use the Doppler, it's more to do with the anxiety it might be wise not to use it too much! So long as it doesn't do any harm! I just thought it was too cute that my baby was kicking away!

I cant wait to find out what I'm having! Two weeks on Friday! I didn't have a feeling either way until about a week ago when I started feeling like this is a wee boy!

Oooooh might be another boy for the group. Looking forward to hearing your news. I'm looking forward to our 20 week scan to confirm we are having a boy. Half afraid now we are going to go and they will say it's a girl lol.

I'm half thinking boy too.
But I do change my mind on that :)
Hee hee.
I wont book it
Don't really hve the money spare to be honest.
Not for the sake if ten days or so :)
Will get anatomy scan through hosp too
So would be a waste rreally.
Found bub in two secs.
Steady around 150.
So I'm good for now again :)

In start of preg I dreamed boy a few times
But we will see

So possibly lots of little boys for the group :) I kept dreaming my little girl Aurora was a boy but no, was so shocked at our gender scan. This one I swore was a girl till the day of the scan but obviously he's a lovely boy so I think for me next time I have to go with the opposite of what I think. Clearly my mummy instincts are way off.

I've only dreamt that this little one is a boy. Never a girl. I don't really care what we have though. I have a teeny tiny preference for a girl but only because I've always wanted a girl. If it's a bit though I'll be just as thrilled. I hate saying I "have a preference" because in all honesty no matter what I have so long as my baby is healthy I'll be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->