November Rainbows 2016

Lynanne it gets worse trust me! My DH and ds are always fighting. I turn my back for a second snd they are wrestling in the middle of the floor. They were having a kick about out the garden yesterday, I came in for five minutes to get a drink and I heard laughing, went back outside and the were rolling round the floor wrestling trying to feed each other grass. I literally just went back in and left them to it lol. Glad telling your in laws went well though!

I'm ok thanks. Scan Thursday so looking forward to that second opinion. Plus I possibly felt baby move this morning. Not getting my hopes up but I can't explain what else it could have been if it wasn't baby.

I caught up earlier but hve forgotten lots.
Baby brain :)

Maryanne glad ur feeling movement.
Hurray xxx

Lynanne, that's what u can expect
And heaps worse :)
But its all part of the fun.
I often pretend I don't see stuff too,
Unless I know ds is likely to get hurt,
From the rough play.
Which has happened, but not badly obvs.
OH is,a giant child
But that's not a bad thing :)

Well done Lucas.
U must be proud
Worth all ur driving and watching and waiting xxx

I ended up back in an a and e most of yest
But not for me.
With my mom.
She was sent home again thank god.
She is 75 and has lots of health issues.
She was struggling to breath and I took her to her dr
Who sent her to hosp by ambulance on oxygen
Going back to hosp next week for more tests
To try and figure it out.

Was beautifull here today
Super sunny.
We spent most of day outside.
Was great to hve some summer :)

I hope your mum is OK and feeling a bit better now and the tests come back fine :flower:

Maryanne, thank goodness for movement! I hope this is a good sign before your upcoming appointment!

Lilesmom, how stressful for you and your mom. Hope they figure it out. It's scary when our parents are sick. :(

Lynanne, I've been off a few days. Congrats on your little boy! I'm sure watching DH play with the nephews had a different feeling after finding out your little one is also a boy. <3

Congrats Lucas and Lucasmom! Way to work hard!

I've been hanging in there. Nothing to significant happening. It is Independence Day here, so we went to the local airport for fireworks. Dh's boss has a small plane and hanger, and he always hosts a party. Of course there are drinks that I didn't partake in, but I ate SO MUCH! If I ate like this every day I would be big a house by now. lol After two weeks, I've finally gotten over this cold...just a bit of a cough now.

I hope your mum is ok lilesmom? Sounds like your having a very stressful time at the moment.

Glad your feeling better hmhorhma

Sure I'm feeling small flutters still. Maybe I'm imagining it, but just got a feeling our little one is ok.

Thanks ladies xx
It would be better if they found something fixable in the tests.
She has been very unwell in patches for ages
So would be great to find something small
That would help.
She had cardiac arthymia , epilepsy, emphysema ,asthma, hernia and diverticulitis.
Poor mom.
But she is a brilliant patient.
They hve ordered oxygen for her at home now
Which is great .
Thanks xx

Maryanne glad ur feeling movement xxx
Ds was in his swing yest and kicked mw right where jellybean is midswing.
But Doppler and baby moving makes me feel better about it.
He wears orthotics so he gave me a right hard kick
Totally not on purpose, just playing.
Doh.

Got a call from hosp today
They never cancelled my appointment when I switched consultant
So the appointment today was still there for me.
But would hve been consultant i didn't want anyway
My appointment is just a week away now
Hurray .

Happy 4th July xxx
Hope u enjoyed ur food party hmmohmra :)

Hope alls well ladies xxx

Aww, poor lady, hoping she feels better soon.

Don't sorry to much about ds kicking you. Baby is still really well protected. I panicked over the same thing about a week ago. Dd is always climbing all over me but consultant said baby would be fine. Not long left for you to wait now!

I've a good bit of padding anyway :)
Hee hee
Ur nearly there too hon.
Hope alls great on Thurs for u xxx

Simon used to go super quiet for his growth spurts
I wonder if they just caught him during one?
I went to hosp twice to be checked he was so quiet for them

I really don't know lilesmom. I want to be hopeful but then I'm worried im deluding myself as my consultant seems worried. But I'm sure I felt him. I just feel like I can't trust the hospital. With my dd she was originally a twin, at 8 weeks I had a muscarrige. But the scan showed only one twin had passed and my dd was left. They said there was no heartbeat and wanted me to have a d&c. I refused as i still felt pregnant. Two scans later they still said there was no heartbeat and booked me in for the procedure yet it still didn't feel right so paid for a private scan and there she was with a great heart beat and wiggling around. I just have that feeling that they are wrong again. I'm not saying there is nothing wrong with him, even I think something isn't quite right but I don't think it's as bad as they are making out.

Jeepers that's awful how they got it so wrong !!!
Thank god u listened to your gut and went private.
Id trust your instincts and stay hopeful.
I so my best to not worry about things that might not happen
Until confirmed
Easier said than done at times
But def worth trying to do xxx
Hugs xx

I have just popped to Tesco, OH was craving M&M peanuts something wrong in the whole thing to start with :blush:

And whilst waiting behind the homeless guy in the queue he lifted his shirt and lowered his trousers flashing his bottom at me which was covered in poop :rofl:

The security guard and guy behind the till could do nothing but roll about with laughter, its a good job things like that bother me and I saw the funny side but I can imagine some people would be really offended, all OH had to say on the matter was you should have bought him some baby wipes and did you remember to get my sweets :dohh::haha:

I think you need to stick with your instinct too. It sounds like it definitely served you in the past.

Lilesmom, I've read and been told by OB that a hit would have to be hard enough to seriously injure you before hurting baby. Yay for the uterus! ;)

Lucasmom, what a strange outing!

I think I would hve ditched the sweets and left :)
Bums r bad enough without being covered in poop :)

Thanks hmmohmra
That's what I was thinking too
I had no lasting soreness so I figured bub be ok.

How is everyone today? It's so hot here! Very unusual For Wales! Lol

Lovely here too
Hurray
Just back from feeding the ducks and the park
Ds trying to sleep but epilepsy keeps waking him.
He should snooze soon.
Bub is super squirmy last few days.
Must be turned forwards so I can feel at the mo
Cos hadn't been feeling much for a bit .

My moms Dr got her in for tests today.
So heading to a differs hosp to be checked.
Fingers crossed its not something big.

Been thinking lots on if I should push for c section this time roynd
Cos appointment is next week now.
Think I prob should

Hope alls well ladies xx

I've considered the same lilesmom but for me I know it's not best. I need to get back on my feet and out of hospital quickly so for me a natural is best as long as it's what is best for baby too. I have an appointmet with the anaesthetist on the 13th as I have to have an epidural this time as soon as I'm 4cm as my risk of needing an emergency section is high so they want to prep me ready so if anything happens im ready for theatre. I'm going to see what he suggests is best and take it from there. You just do what's best for you and baby. Hope all is ok with your mum!

We just got back home too. I must admit my hips are starting to get very sore now. Didn't start till much later last time.

Hope your mums tests went well :flower:

How are you feeling maryanne? Have you felt any movement I hope all goes well on Thursday :hugs:

Thanks lucusmum. I'm ok, trying to keep busy. No movement today but I'm sure I felt it yesterday so that's given me hope. Plus he still has a great heartbeat on the doppler. Hope all is good with you! When is your scan now?

Thats great he has a strong heartbeat :flower:

Scan is a week tomorrow seems to be dragging :wacko:

Still havent felt any proper moveement but I'm putting it down to flab anterior placenta and no feeling in my tummy due to all the operations :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->