November Rainbows 2016

This bub was a week ahead on the last scan too
Oh and me r both big frame and tall
So stands to reason we hve bigger bubs :)
Hopefully not too big.
But nice to know they r growing away all the same xx

Spa day was lovely.
Very very relaxing :)

Weather here I fab too.
Went to Tesco and got bags of ice and lots of ice lols so I'm sorted.
It's lovely to see the sun again :)
How ye doin?
I was melting yest
But only cos I wore too much clothes and had no ice :)
We had speech and Lang yest too.
So had hot car journey.
Free day today :)

Little man is conked
He hates the heat.
Doesn't seem to suit him or his epilepsy.
We go out in the mornings and eve.
Then do indoor stuff in middle of the day

Happy bday Lynanne xx

I've started buying baby stuff.
I can feel him moving away now everyday
So its made me realise its a real baby at last :)
Ordered nest for buggy and adapters for our car seat yest.
And breast pads today :)
My boobs r feeling like they might leak at times.
So handy to hve.
:)
I just like buying anything baby related :)

Daddy is really tall. 6ft5 so I'm guessing that might play a part on why are babies are so big. Aurora is in 18-24 months clothes and she's only 10 months. Dh loves it though as he thinks he produces Amazonian women lol.

Im dying in this heat. DH ran out to buy me some fans last night though as I was so hot and miserable. I'm sat now with both of them on me eating ice lollies lol. Normally love the heat. I was pregnant through last summer too and the heat didn't bother me. This year I don't like it at all. It makes me feel sick and faint. Hope your little man feels better soon. Poor thing :(

I'm loving baby shopping too! We technically didn't need much as we have a baby at home already but I'm still buying. I can't help myself. What pushchair have you got? Did you say it was an out n about? There's a fault with the pushchair we bought and I'm not sure weather to go for another one the same or the out n about double.

I'm not doing to bad in the heat I love warm weather, I did however wear my sandals to work today and whilst training a new girl in moving and handling I ripped my big toe nail of wasnt overly painful as its not a proper nail its a trauma nail it grew back after being removed when it shouldnt have, but there was a lot of blood thats how you dont use heavy equipment :haha: Throbbing like crazy now though I really need to change the dressing as its blood soaked but I'm not brave enough to do it just yet :blush: Also its the same foot as my broken toe so I look like a right idiot atm

I was fine until last two days
Its been super hot.
Lovely sum but just a bit too hot for mouse and me.
Its raining here tonight
And supposed to be cooler tomorrow.
Ashamed to say I'm half glad :)

Yeah I hve the out n about.
I love it except for punctures.
Be sure to get the version with solid wheels.
Then its great
My bro and sil hve double and swear by it.
I'm gonna just keep with the single
Ds has toppled the single
And will be getting his wheelchair soon.
So I think ill hve to use sling when I hve the two
Use my single plus nest when mouse is in preschool

Lucas mom ur poor toes!!
Ouchie!!
Ur foot must look battered
Hope both r better soon xx

It's a little cooler here too today, but not much. Meant to cool down
In a few days and I can't wait!

We are thinking of getting the four wheeled version rather than the 3 wheeler. It looks really nice. And it's like £200 cheaper than the pushchair we had to return. All the reviews say good things so we might go for it. Not sure weather to get a carrycot with it though or just use the newborn support they sell.

Oh no lucusmum! Your poor toes! Hope your ok!

How you feeling lilesmom?

Oh Lucasmum, that sounds horrible! I hate anything happening to my toes!

As for big babies, DH and I are pretty average heights (he's 6ft, I'm 5ft6) so I'm hoping we'll have a pretty average sized baby. I'm actually a little scared of having a really big baby!

Yesterday was great. As the weather was nice, and I live in a flat, my parents invited me to spend the day at theirs in the garden. I love, love, love the sunshine and heat so I made the most of it as we got temperatures of about 28. Today however is thundery and rainy. The road outside my house looks like a little river! DH got home yesterday for my birthday just after 1pm so it wasn't as bad as I had expected. He brought me flowers too which was sweet. Turned out to be a really nice day and I was totally spoilt as always!

Little monkey has been a bit quieter over that last couple of days but I know that can be pretty normal. Still, it doesn't stop me worrying as he can be such an active little man when he wants to be. I'm glad I have the Doppler for times like that as it's just extra reassurance when I hear his heart beating away nicely.

Glad you had a lovely birthday Lynanne! Try not to worry, im sure your little man is just fine! This baby isn't very active but dd was and there were times when she would go a little quieter for a few days. Think she just changed position so I couldn't feel her very well.

My bump has gotten drastically bigger over the last few days. I feel huge! How's everyone else's bumps looking?

Its a bit cooler here too now Maryanne.
Around 20 c which is just nice :)
I think yest hit 30.

I'm def a fan of the out n about.
Would love solid wheels on mine though
We get punctures a lot
But think its more so cos ds is over the weight now.
So too much pressure on the wheels.

Its such a comfy buggy .
Ds still sleeps in it by day.

Amazon hve the pram bit less than half price in clearance section at the mo.
Its 55 sterling.
Much cheaper than normal .
Its an older version but fits most of the buggys
Just make sure it fits urs :)
I decided on newborn support
Cos I've a cosy toes bunker already
I'll use two together.

Lynanne glad he got home for ur bday
And u had a lovely day xxx

Love to all.

My bump seems to hve grown over last three days too.
Been very hungry for those days too.
So was prob growth spurt .

Oooooh I just had a look and can't find it. If you know how could you post a link for me. I will buy that if I can find it. I'd be happy with the newborn support but dh really wants baby in a carrycot and not forward facing. He's so fussy sometimes. We ordered the pushchair today though so I'm excited for it to arrive now.

It's 29 here today. It's cooler than yesterday, temps were 31 degrees yesterday afternoon. Still too hot for me though. I'm sat with those cooling strips on my head that are meant to bring down kids fever. DH just walked in from work and laughed at me. I don't care though as it's keeping me cool.

I found it test in the clearance section
I'll hve a look again
Copy and paste only works on my phone sometimes
U know what sorry I'm a dummy
It was official phil and ted page.
Sorry

Thank you! I'm gonna order it now. The ones I were looking at were over £100! Your a star!

A bit cooler here today not anything that you would notice went down from 34 to about 32 supposed to be cooler again tomorrow, I love the heat I hope it lasts into weekend after next then I have a week off :flower:

Thank you! I'm gonna order it now. The ones I were looking at were over £100! Your a star!

No prob
Was gonna order it myself but decided not to :)
I think u need to get the adaptor to attach it too.
Think they r around 40 euro.
U might get one second hand though
Mouse woke up yest
And I got no chance to get back on xx

Id love the heat normally too Lucas mom.
But it really doesn't suit ds
And no way id get a chance to lie down and soak up some sun :)
Which would be want id love.
Its much cooler here now again
So we aren't struggling :)

Nearly 21 weeks

This last week disappeared without me even realising

Cooler here today thank goodness! Still sunny though which is nice, letting the kids loose in the garden. Ds is making a catapult and dd is trying to climb onto the dogs back for a ride. Why can't I have normal children lol.

Yey for 21 weeks! I'm 24 weeks Sunday! Cannot wait till v-day!!!

It's about 21 degrees here and sunny which is nice after the super heavy rain we got yesterday. Of course, I'm spending pretty much all day indoors though trying to get things done around the house so I can't get out in it! Might see if DH wanted to take the dog to the park this evening after dinner. We haven't done that in ages because the weather has been so poor!

Time really does seem to be flying in. I can't believe that in just under a week I'll be 24 weeks! I can't wait for V day either, Maryanne!

I'm so excited about it! I always relax a little once I pass 24 weeks.

23 week bump shot :) I feel enormous!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
I think that is normal for kids :)
Xxx
Sounds fun.
No sun here today.
Mostly yucky and rainy
We went to pool in morn.
Then shops later.
Braved a walk too but not a very long one :)
Hope we get weather like yest again soon.
Was sunny but around 20
Perfect for us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"