November Rainbows 2016

It's a lot cooler today too. Still sunny though which is nice. Meant to have bad storms the next few days though.

How's everyone feeling? All good hope!

A bit cooler here today supposed to stay about the same I think.

Haven't felt the baby much the last week I'm not sure if it was due to the heat but my goodness she is making up for it today I actually feel sick for all the movements I wish there were proper kicks but it feels like my stomach is on a roller coaster ride, I fear she is going to cause me trouble just like her brother :wacko:

Had some good news today though Lucas has been given a diagnosis of mild autism a long time ago we never got an official ADHD diagnosis so 4.5 years later 3 different consultants (one discharged us as he wasnt prepared to listen to my potty mouth, I may or may not have called him a useless pile of ************** and a ********, in my defence he saw us twice well actually OH and Lucas twice me once I was in hospital so missed an appointment! and the time I saw him he spent exactly 13 mins with us told us the autism diagnosis was wrong and there is nothing wrong with him, as he had observed him for long enough anyway I digress lol) far to many appointments to count we finally got our official diagnosis :happydance: But only Lucas could have woke in the best mood ever and been so helpful during the morning before school we new we had to take drastic measures to get the doctor to see the real Lucas so we told him on the way his xbox had broke cue major melt down :blush:

Hope you ladies are having a lovely weekend!

Hope your feeling ok lilesmom. How long is it till your scan now?

Glad you got a diagnosis lucusmum. I remember how hard it was to get zacks.

Glad u finally got dx Lucas mom xx
We got ds cos we eventually paid private
Needed it for preschool.
Would still be waiting another few years if not for that

Hey Maryanne xx
Its just over 2 weeks now.
Gotten really achy over the last few days in my hips.
Hve physio on 28 th
Hoping she can help a bit
Put up 4 pounds thus week
But I'm hoping its fluid cos I'm starting to swell a bit.
Hoping that's just the heat :)
I hadn't put on anything in over 9 weeks
So I'm thinking its prob the fluid.
How r u doin xx

Id swear my bump has gotten smaller !!
But the actual hard bump is bigger and higher
So I figure bub is fine

Attachments

• WP_20160722_09_25_41_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160722_09_25_41_Pro.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 5
Great bump pictures, Ladies! <3 I hit v-day this week. What a relief. Our doctor said she is perfect, and her growth is right on track.

My dad came to town to help DH lay tiles in the bathroom floor. We ended up buying a new toilet and vanity to replace the old. I'm so happy to have these projects complete before she is here, but our house is in shambles right now!

Lovely bump lilesmom. Mine changes size and shape. It feels smaller today where as yesterday I felt huge! The 4 pound is probably just water and baby lilesmom. Can't believe you managed not to put any on before now. I'd say I'm up at least half a stone.

We are doing our house too! Feel like I'm living in a building site at the moment. New roof in two weeks :( yey for v day!!

It's my v day today!!!!! Wohooo!!!!

Happy V day ladies :flower:

Lilesmom you bump is lovely :flower:

I will do another bump pic later having work issues right now and shouldnt even be home but I forgot the oncall bag so came home and Lucas made me a coffee so it would have been rude not to have a quick look on here :haha:

This is a little sad but it makes me happy, I have 3 more working weekends and 3 more oncall weekends till I finish for mat leave :happydance:

That said I'm sure it will end up being more as we are so short staffed :dohh:

My official end date is October 21st right on half term, its a friday and the sat and sun are mine to work such a shame I wont be doing that weekend :haha:

Happy v day ladies xxx

I was up ten pounds in first tri Maryanne

I was just happy to stall it for awhile
:)
Did u get the pram?
Hope its lovely.
My nest support thing arrived
It's dotey
So tiny :)

Lucas mom that will fly in.
I must check am I entitled to mat benefit
I'm on carers pay and career break at the mo
So I might be
Must check it out
U reminded me :)

No still waiting for it to arrive. I'm so excited about it. Like a kid waiting for xmas day lol.

I can't believe we are all so far along we are talking about maternity leave. It's crazy how fast time has passed. I'm not entitled this time. I'm self employed but haven't worked since having dd so I will get nada. So grateful dh is such a hard worker. Don't think I give him enough credit sometimes.

Yey for strong kicks lilesmom. I've felt baby a few times his weekend. Not strong but stronger than before so hoping he's catching up a bit now.

Wooo to seeing kicks from the outside :happydance:

I dont think we will be seeing any for ages yet anterior placenta and a lot of flab dosent help :blush:

We are no where near seeing kicks on the outside yet either. Although I'm starting to feel baby a little more often which is nice. Aurora was so active by this point, it's crazy how different two babies can be.

God my hips are killing today. Even walking is hurting. I hoped to escape that this time. The midwife offered to refer me to physio but I don't see how that will help. Plus I'm at that hospital waaaay too much already. Time for my bump support I think.

Yay for kicks on the outside, lilesmom. We've been seeing them for a couple of weeks now but I swear he knows when I'm watching because he stops kicking when I do look. :haha:

Maryanne, sorry to hear your hips are hurting. Hope the bump support can help. I've been getting sharp pains in my thighs, right under my bum, on and off for a few weeks. Fortunately it's not all the time and it is never really painful but sometimes it does make walking or rolling over in bed a pain in the butt!

Congrats on v day, hmmohrma. Glad to hear all is going well.

I'm feeling a bit rough today and I can't put my finger on why. I just don't feel like my normal self! I really should be doing about 101 other things but I'm still sitting on the couch with the dog in my pjs. Maybe I need to write a list then I'll get started. Hopefully going to pick and buy the paint for monkey's room this week so we can start painting on Saturday.

I've been like that all week lynanne
Not sick just below par.
Hope it passes soon for us both xx

Maryanne I'm starting physio on Thurs
They give u exercises to do specific to your type and cause of pain
They do help a bit
Don't cure but strengthen the weak parts a little.
I went with ds too.
She did hurt me at the sessions ,
But then id be a little less tight for two weeks r so.

I don't think ill get maternity either.
But being a carer might mean I can
Will hve to see :)

I only saw one kick from outside
None since
Think it was lucky positioning of bub and me :)

Ds is getting fitted for his wheelchair on thurs
Trying to get it done before preschool.
Fingers crossed.
I'm looking forward to it cos he can topple his buggy
And is too heavy for it.

Hope everyone is well xx

That's exactly it, lilesmom. I'm just below par and it's driving me crazy.

I won't be getting any maternity either as I'm simply a housewife after I struggled to get back into the workplace after being made redundant. I'm so fortunate to have DH who is able to take care of our little family.

With me I think its my thyroid,
Its creeping towards low again
But cos its in range they wont up meds.
Fair enough in one way
But I feel heaps better at higher end of the range.
Which I where they kept it in first tri.

I know my iron dipped in the 20 s weeks with ds too.
But so far it's grand.
Did u hve urs checked recently?
Xx

I've not had bloods taken since the first tri and won't be getting more done until 28 weeks so they haven't checked my iron levels in ages. I think if I feel sluggish for a few more days then I'll just start taking iron supplements and see if it gets better. The only thing is taking iron seems to make me feel quite sick and sometimes gives me a killer headache which isn't exactly wanted!

I just really don't want to be at the hospital anymore than I need to be. There so often as it is. And last time the physio didn't do much so I'm just going to try the birthing ball exercises they told me to do last time. Although I got my birthing ball out earlier and all the kids have done is play with it all day. Totally ignored me telling them it's not a toy. Gave up in the end. Will try when they go to bed later. Good luck with the wheelchair fitting!

Im still feeling sluggish too. But I'm on iron supplements so it can't be that. I just literally have no energy and feel like I need to sleep. Considering asking for a blood test to see if all is ok but I have one next week so trying to hold out till then if I can. Dh will have I'm not eating enough and keeps trying to feed me. It's annoying me so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->