November Rainbows 2016

Yeah I think ur right
I caught a few people giving my tummy second glance
But I think I'm in the inbetween, is she or isn't she stage
Except at night time , then I look huge!!!
Everything I eat in the day seems to sit on top of my bump untill I go to bed ��
U hve a lovely bump xx
I wouldn't think u look like bub is nearly cooked yet :)
Just a nice round bump xx
My bump was bugger with ds.
I had lots of fluid with him.
Think I hve less this time
But I could be eating my words in a few weeks :)
I've 3 weeks to catch up to u too
I'll def be bumpier in 3 weeks time :)

Nearly bedtime.
Hurray
Ha ha

Awwww lovely little bump its so neat and Happy "vagina" Day :rofl: maryanne I think that one is going to stay with me for a long time to come :haha:

I will get round to a bump picture one of these days 22 weeks today so 18 official weeks but 16 actual weeks :happydance:

Got my repeat scan tomorrow to see if the little lady is in fact still a lady (she better be the amount of pink that has passed through these doors the last 2 weeks :blush:) and to hopefully get all the measurements needed

Now the question is to remind OH or not he will have forgotten and since I'm being very stubborn I'm now on day 2 of ignoring and not speaking to him, I cant actually remember why I have the hump with him :shrug: but lets not tell him that just yet :haha:

Pahahaha! Vagina day :rofl: Dh is such an idiot.

Totally forgot it was your v day Lynanne! Yey!!!

I can totally tell it's a bump lilesmom. But maybe your friend was just saying she didn't notice to make you feel good. Always nice to be told you look thin!

Lucusmum I'm always in a huff with poor DH. I have no idea how he puts up with me. I'm a bit of a diva. It's good to keep them on their toes though lol. Good luck with your scan!

I think I'll forever think of V-day as Vagina Day now. :rofl:

lucasmum, I'm in a bit of a mood with DH tonight as well as he buggered off to training for American Football but I wanted company tonight. Well, company and to get on with picking paint for Monkey's room! I wanted to get started on it this weekend but I don't think we are going to and it's getting me so grumpy. He's being really guilty of dragging his heels with baby preparation at the moment. :growlmad:

I really cant even remember why I'm cross but its getting the dishes done and the housework as well as drinks/ice lollies on demand :haha:

Men :dohh:

Ha ha.
Still cross even though u forgot why
Don't u just hate when that happens.
Its worse if they call u out on it.
Has happened to me before :)
Especially when I used to drink.
Lol ��

I forgot to ask Oh what he thought v day is.
Must ask him tomorrow
I'm betting he hasn't the foggiest either :)

My poor little mouse
Med raised again today.
Went to sleep for an hour
Woke up bawling with tummy pains
Hate the side effects for him.
But they do settle with time
And is necessary.
poor little dude though.

Thanks hon xxx
He slept the rest if the night.
He just gets patches of tummy pains for a few days after a raise.
Sucky but has to be done.
U cant explain to him what's happening either
Which makes it a bit worse

How ye doin xxx

11 days to my scan.
Shouldn't hve started countdown
I'll make it longer :)

I'm glad he managed to get some rest. Poor thing. It's so hard to see your children suffering and not be able to do anything.

I'm good. Just back from my check up. Had it up on the birth ward again. Omg those little babies, they were so damn cute. I cannot wait for my turn now. Little Henry is doing good. Was his first movement tracing today. Meant being hooked up to the monitors for an hour but all fine :)

I'm counting down with you lilesmom!

Aw, tiny babas r soo cute :)
Be our turn soon xxx
Glad alls well x
How often will they do that hon?
Glad they r looking after ye x

Had wheelchair measuring today.
Picked colour and spokesguards.
Its gonna be soo cute.
They aim to get it to us the week before playschool :)
I'm looking forward to seeing it :)

Had my first physio too
She was really nice.
Got my tubi grip support and some exercises :)

Hope alls well ladies xx

Fortnightly checks till 30 weeks and weekly checks then till he is born. It's a lot with consultant and midwife appointments but it's worth it to keep baby safe. If little man would just start moving properly then we could cut these appointments out. I'm glad they are keeping an eye on him though.

Awww that's lovely. Hope you get it quickly. The one we had for zack was nice. So much easier than a pushchair. Glad physio went well! I got my bump support out last night. Feels strange wearing it but know I will get used to it.

Hope everyone else is good!

That is a lot on top of family life too.
Xx
But def good they r being thorough xxx

Ds is getting dangerous in his buggy
He has toppled it a few times
Least he shouldn't be able to topple the chair
I hope :)

Wore my tubi grip for my walk today
Helped my back
But I was roasting !!
Think its better for winter time :)

Glad the check up went well, was Henry moving lots of the monitor, I felt like I was constantly attached to one when pregnant with Lucas :wacko:

The wheelchair sounds like it will be lovely hopefully he wont topple it :flower:

Had our repeat scan today she is still a she :haha: and measures perfectly just on track apart from long legs just like her brother and a slightly small head again just like Lucas, no more scans till 28 weeks now

Todays scan pics Lucas was fascinated with the foot as you could see all the toes so the sonographer let him have a foot pic for free, which I'm glad about as they are £5 a pic here, we also bought another one and OH has said he refuses to spend at the 28, 32 and 36 week scan for a pic, shame he wont be going to any as due to the time he will need to be at home for the school run :haha:

Attachments

• 22wks.jpg
    22wks.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 2
  • foot.jpg
    foot.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 4
I'm not sure what chair your getting but zacks was really sturdy, no way could he have toppled it. He was so much more comfortable in it too than in a pushchair. Glad the support helped! But defo not the right weather for it. Mine makes me hot too, plus it's itchy :(

Glad all is well lucusmum! And that she is still a she! Lol. That foot pic is so so cute. Zack always manages to get free scan pics too! I might try sitting there pulling a cute face next time to see if I get a free one too! Lol.

We managed to blag a free pic when we had our emergency scan up in Sheffield but even then we used the boy a lot to get it :haha:

The sonographer was just as obsessed with the foot as Lucas I think thats how he got one :blush:

I never had any sort of bump support before and so far managing OK but I'm not sure how long that will last a lot chunkier this time around and a lot bloody older and I'm certainly feeling it, I will mention the aches and pains at my next midwife appointment in 2 weeks

maryanne, I'm glad everything is going well with little Henry. Having these fortnightly appointments must be a bit annoying but at least you are able to know that he's doing fine. It must put your mind at ease a little.

lilesmom, the wheelchair sounds great. Even better as I'm sure it is unlikely to topple like the buggy!

lucasmum, glad to hear that she is still a she. Even though we haven't bought all that much for Monkey I still get a horrible feeling that we've made a mistake and he's not really a boy and we'll be stuck with all this boy stuff! But he really did flash us!

My pelvis is so achy today. I've been getting these pains in my upper thighs just below my bum, especially at night, but it seems like it's finally moved into my pelvis. Such fun. Fortunately it isn't super painful but just a bit sore and uncomfortable. I'll survive!

Been really working on trying to progress with stuff for Monkey this week. I got a second hand perfect prep machine (I'm almost certain I'm FFing) and last night we attempted to pick out paint colours and got testers. I'm not sure I'm sold on the yellow as I think it needs to be a bit paler but I do like the grey! Little steps forward! I've also been making little felt dinosaurs for the mobile I've decided to make. I've only one more to make (a pterodactyl) but I don't have any red felt, only pink, and I really want it to be red!!

Aw ur little girl is lovely xx
Growing away mad, they r proper babies now xx
Our pics r free but depends who u meet if they will give u them or not
Id prefer to pay so I could get one everytime
Oh never gets to see bub cos he minds ds
I didn't get a pic last time
So oh hasn't seen bub in over ten weeks.

Lynanne.
Could u dye the felt red?
Might be easier just to buy it though :)

Maryanne glad henry is doing well xx
And bump support helps
Even though they r extra hot
Least something helps.
Xx

Mouse was up at 1 and 5 last night.
Stupid meds, gggrr
Hope he is back to normal and sleeping soon.

Had some pink when I wiped this morn
But it was only tiny and seems to be gone
Not going to go anywhere unless I get more
Id be waiting all day only to be told they cant find anything up!! :)
Still hve movement so id say I'm good.

That mobile sounds cute Lynanne! Have to post a pic when your finished. I'm no where near creative enough to make anything for baby.

Oh no lilesmom. Maybe you just need to relax a little. Can OH give you a hand so you can rest a little? I hope you don't get anymore. Those hospital waits are no fun.

No more pink.
Still tinged a tiny bit when I wipe
But I'm getting teeny bit of that pretty often
Not sure really if its something to be checked or not.
Id say maybe its just normal for me this preg unfortunately.

How u doin xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->