November Rainbows 2016

I wish I was creative I can barely manage to draw a stick man never mind make anything :wacko:

I'm sure the pink is nothing to be worried about especially if you can feel movement I'm still an obsessive wiper though cant help it I have to examine everytime, I went mad the other week as OH bought yellow loo roll, it has to be white so I can see the colour properly :blush:

I'm rubbish at making things too :)
U can buy such cute things cheaply now so I get away with it
I got ds latches board and puzzles from Melissa and Doug the other day
Over 50 euro .
He likes them.
But I got him a spiky ball that squeaks and lights up for 2 euro,
He way prefers it :)
The joys :)
I'm sure ur mobile will be fab Lynanne
I love homemade things,
I just don't usually make them :)

Ha ha on the t roll Lucas mom.
If Oh bought it , id be in shock.
Let alone get the right colour :)
He never ever ever buys household stuff.

My wheelchair car should be ready next week
He said that for this week too
But hopefully it really will thus time
Looking forward to the extra space
And less lifting.
Its actually nice to drive too.
U sit nice and high in it :)
Putting ds in should be easier too cos seats are higher
U don't hve to bend at same time to do it.

I'm going for dinner with some friends I used to work with soon
Some of which I haven't seen in two years :)
Really looking forward to it.

Happy weekend peeps xxx

Been out for lunch with my little dude today then we went to watch Finding Dory, OH has some mega deadlines so has been in front of a PC for about 5 days solid the guy he is working for chucked him some extra cash so me and Lucas could get out for the day and they could have a day without Lucas is the background moaning :haha:

We ended up with £10 left so Lucas asked if he could have it for himself couldnt say no really he has been so good today, so in Asda and he bought a gorgeous outfit and some bibs for baby and nothing for himself :cloud9:

Hope everyone else has had a good day :flower:

Aw that's really lovely
Well done Lucas xxx
Sounds like my kind of day :)

Had a lovely dinner with my friends.
6 of us there, 3 of us with bumps :)
Even had a mocktail :)
Was fab eve.
Then had a good giggle with squish cos he was all excited when I came home :)

I'm really glad you had a lovely time lilesmom.

How sweet lucusmum. Sounds like you had a lovely day.

We had a lovely day too, spent it in the sun at a local wildlife reserve. Little sunburnt and tired but worth it.

Ladies I need help and advice :wacko:

I honestly cant remember what I did with Lucas when he was baby at bath time, I get how to bath a baby no worries of head first or anything like that :haha: and we have a baby bath and I know about temperature but what do I use I'm pretty sure I bought about 3000 bottles of every lotion and potion going but I can honestly say I never remember once putting baby oil on him or baby lotion, I'm pretty sure I just used the johnsons top and tail wash with some bubbles for good measure :blush: I also used talc, but I seem to remember a big hoo haa about talc when he was little and you shouldnt use it on girls :shrug:

Please enlighten me on what I should or shouldnt be using I want to start buying these bits as they arent cheap and a store before she comes would help a lot but I dont want to buy stuff I dont need :thumbup:

Lucasmum, that is so adorable of Lucas to buy baby bits instead of things for himself. Sounds like you've got a lovely little boy there!

On Friday night DH and I popped out to the shops to get some red felt so I could finish making the last of my felt dinosaurs and while we were there I couldn't resist popping into TKMaxx to look at baby clothes! Found these two lovely sets of vests and just had to get them. I'm particularly in love with the little fox set! Adorable. They are "grow with me" vests so there are two 0-3 months ones, five 3-6 months ones, and three 6-9 month ones. Not too bad for about £15.

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/dibdabdebs/P7311122_zpsyu3rqp77.jpg

0-3 Months
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/dibdabdebs/P7311125_zpsdswec4xm.jpg

3-6 Months
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/dibdabdebs/P7311127_zpsqxwu1xlx.jpg

6-9 Months
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/dibdabdebs/P7311128_zps5c9ctcoo.jpg

Also, here is a picture of the completed felt dinos. You'll have to wait a while to see the finished mobile as I probably won't assemble it until September or October. I hope it works out well and I can get the balance right otherwise it will all have been for nothing!!

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/dibdabdebs/Monkeys%20Mobile_zpsb0ga6l42.jpg

The clothes are so lovely I love boy clothes :cloud9:

Your dinosaurs are so cute well done you must be really pleased :flower:

I am sat in the most disorganised jumble sale ever and its all inside my flat :wacko::wacko:

I decided as DS is out all day I would tackle all the big storage cupboards sounded like a good idea at the time and my main one looks lovely and tidy but its not got much in it now I have piles of stuff (shit) around me and I've lost the will to live I'm sweaty dirty achy and hungry there is no way I can get into the kitchen to cook so I think my and OH will be having a takeaway Ds isnt back till about 2100 so I have until then to make his bedroom a bedroom again, as one of the cupboards was behind his chest of draws and it was nearly empty now it houses all the stuff we dont use (mainly as the flat is to small) but dont want to get rid off but I do feel like I have achieved something so thats good :flower:

Lucasmum, I tidied out my main storage cupboard about a month ago and already it's looking crammed full and a mess again. I know the feeling of getting halfway through and wanting to give up all to well. I wish I had a garage or a loft or something for all the stuff that we store in that cupboard but unfortunately not!!

Same we have nothing, a small one in the hall was jammed full of crap so that all went in the bin and I refilled it with the xmas decs OH's and DS's golf clubs it also has a few tools and bits cant really get anything else in it though its tall its got no shelves so its a balancing act :haha:

Our largest cupboard is also in the hall the top shelf has the same crap as I cant reach and its realtivly tidy it houses OH's PC bits so I dont touch :wacko: Ive put the bath carry cot and seat unit on the next shelf so will have that space back come November and the floor area has the pushchair frame, hoover mop bucket and ironing board, there is still room but dont want to cram it :wacko:

Poor Lucas' cupboard has dining room chairs about 46298462 hockey sticks :dohh: OH's bedside cabinet as I needed to move that out to fit a cot in so thought I may aswell do it today as I dont plan to go back in there in a hurry :haha: as well as all the bits Lucas dosent use do to no bloody room, cant wait to get a bigger place :flower:

Wow Lynanne! Those are brilliant! Wish I was that clever at making things. Love the vests too! I'm really enjoying little boy shopping again.

Lucusmum I feel your pain. DH decided to clear the attic out today. I'm fuming as it didn't need to be done really and now our whole house is filled with pike of junk and he's realised there's no way he can finish it today. He's back in work tomorrow so I'm beyond annoyed. Hope you get everything sorted soon!

Felt baby kick for the first proper time today! It was an actual kick and not just the flutters we have been feeling. I'm so so happy!

I'm done for the day everything without a home has been dumped in my bedroom it looks a mess but my cupboards are done and I did Lucas' room which wasnt my intention today but its done its so lovely and tidy in there I dont want him to come home as he will make a right a old mess again :haha:

Yeah for proper kicks still just movement here they may be kicks but dont quite feel like it yet :flower:

I didn't put anything bar Vaseline and water on Simon for first 6 weeks.
Then and up to now I use Johnsons top to toe baby wash, sudocrem and caldesene
And not much else :)

Ur dinosaurs r gorgeous!!
Soo cute x
Id love to be able to make them :)

Love the vests too

I often start tidy project and regret it
It really sucks when that happens xx
Hope ye get sorted soon x

Hurray fir kicks xx
Great reassurance xxx
I'm getting them sometimes for the last week r so
Got a couple of good ones just a few mins ago.
Hadn't much all day, was gonna use doppler
But now I don't feel I hve to.
Only used it twice in last three weeks now :)

I think I felt a real kick or 3 not sure 3 definite thuds at the side so I assume kicks :happydance:

Hurray for kicks xxx
My bub has huge quiet patches
But really active patches too.
Getting pretty strong now :)
Not see through ur tummy strong
But def grab ur attention :)

My friend is 32 weeks preg
She isn't considered high risk.
Although had one early ish mc and chemical
She had a private scan cos hosp doesn't scan much if not hugh risk
It put her 2.5 weeks behind.
Previous scans at hosp put her 1.5 behind
Saying she prob just has small baby.
I'm trying to convince her to go get checked
Without frightening the crap out of her.
My bro and sil r at 30 weeks
And getting steroid injections for same problem at the mo
Hope its nothing for my friend
But u def think she should go get checked out

How ye all doin?
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members