November Rainbows 2016

I'm relaxed and sparkling, I think that was my first bath in about a year :wacko: I did manage to get out wasnt very graceful though, dosent help as our shower screen is static o I have to try and get up with that in the way :wacko:

Still love "vagina day" a week tomorrow will be mine and I can assure its going to be locked up and I'm throwing away the key :rofl:

Hope ur bloods come back great Maryanne xxx
Maybe it take a bit for the iron to kick in fully x
Hope ur feeling much better soon

Id love a bath now.
Ur making me jealous :)

My vagina day is a week sat.
Then we all hve passed vday
Hurray x

My friend got checked out.
They were great
Gave her a quick scan
Baby is a week behind
Not nearly 3 like private scan said
Her bp was up a bit
So they monitored her for an hour till it came down
Then gave her a proper growth scan
They r gonna scan get every week now to make sure bub doesn't lose more ground.
Soo glad she went in.
Hope ye r all well xx

Glad all is well with your friend! Hope everyone is well today.

Bloods done. Liver levels a little high but nothing to worry about yet. Looks like the meds are controlling it well. Although iron has to be increased again. Pretty badly anaemic apparently. Must be why I've been feeling so exhausted. Hoping now I will feel better. Baby's head is engaged to which is making me nervous but I know after your first they can pop in and out. Hoping he pops out soon.

Ggrrr
Post dissapeared.
Glad ur liver is ok xx
Hope iron helps u now xxx
It can be hard to get back up x

Glad your friend is being monitored now

Boo to anemic hopefully you will start to feel better soon

I'm about ready to collapse took Lucas to the park (well we are still here) we have walked the perimeter which I have been told as we bumped into a friend is just over 5 miles not only that we walked across the centre to the duck pond and through the woods I think I will need another bath tonight lol we were supposed to be going out for dinner but have decided to go Friday instead as Lucas is filthy and I can barely move lol

5 miles! God I struggled with the 3 we walked earlier. I'm in agony now. I just can't do long walks anymore. Sounds like you have earnt a rest.

Today is the first day I feel very pregnant. My feet are all swollen, I'm aching all over and my back hurts. And I really wanted to put myself through this again? Haha. The way I feel today I'm getting my tubes tied after this one!

I'm really really regretting looking at the radox muscle soak in Tesco and deciding not to buy it :wacko: But for to tired to go back out OH and DS are making noises that they are about to die if they dont get fed soon and all I can be bothered with is pointing them in the direction of the cereal :haha:

I am most definitely not putting myself through it again I'm far to old, I feel it every day :blush:

I'm still saying never again, although I imagine I will change my mind further down the line lol. I'm just so bloody uncomfortable.

How is everyone feeling today?

I'm half thinking this be my last too
But no firm decisions either way being made
:)
I'm bound to change my kind when I forget how achy I get :)

Exactly the same as me lilesmom. I've saying never again now but I know when this little one gets to around 6 months the broodyness will reappear and I will be thinking its time for the fourth. DH does want four. Well he would like 6 but 4 is my total limit.

For some strange reason three strikes me as nice.
But if I had to decide right now ,
It would be two.
I'm pooped this eve!!
I'm only nearly 23 weeks
What will I be like at 33 is what scares me :)
I'm actually looking forward to ds starting preschool for a break sometimes.
Also nervous, but that's dwindled a bit.
Oh is going to Germany for a week with work soon
I'm gonna get him to bring our mattress downstairs and we sleep on it for the week
Cos I honestly really struggle lifting ds up the stairs now.
Not looking forward to a whole week of no adult company
And no one coming home to change the eve for us :)
But its only a week , could be worse.

Baby has turned forwards I think
Or else gotten stronger overnight
It kicked so hard this morn
It woke me
Then I put my hand on my tummy and could see my hand move :)
Nice to see bub getting stronger.
I still hve a tiny fear they will tell me it has anencephaly in anatomy scan
But that's just nerves cos my bro and sil had a baby who died from it a good while back
Roll on Tues and all clear hopefully.

I'm the same, I'm worried how I'm gonna feel further down the line as I feel pretty rough now. Aurora isn't sleeping well and nursing more than normal and ds is having a really hard time at the momet, it's just meltdown after meltdown. Plus DH is working overtime so he's not much help by the time he comes home after a 12 hour shift stinking dirty.

Camping downstairs sounds fun! Plus will save you the lifting. Can you not get a stair lift? We had one for ds as he couldn't walk. He's only mastered stairs in the last two years.

Another day another park this time with my friend and her kids who thankfully all get along so I got to just sit on my bum today :wacko:

I get the never say never I agree once the aches are gone and forgotten who knows :haha:

Camping downstairs sounds fun for the wrong reasons sorry you are struggling, a stair lift is a good idea :flower:

maryanne do you think the holidays are causing DS's meltdowns, we are having far to many but routine is well out the window and Lucas just dosent work well without routine, things will be better come Sat when I go back to work, this makes me sad and happy at the same time as I know its confusing him which makes me sad and being away from him of course but happy as I know he will be better for it very confusing :wacko:

Ive been wondering if it might be that lucusmum. Even though he's homeschooled we have a pretty tight routine, but course now as its holidays I think he's struggling. He hasn't been this bad in a long time. Gonna try and set as much of a routine as I can for the holidays to see if that helps. I love him to bits but he's so hard to handle at the moment. You know what it's like, a meltdown when they are young is hard to deal with but at this age it's almost impossible for me to sort out alone. I'm hoping he settles again soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->